Buzzcut inspo

Just cut off shoulder length hair to buzzcut. Send some inspo of people rocking a buzzcut. Male or female doesn't matter.

I know some of these are bald so don't shit in my ass too hard.

considering doing this. Did you regret it? Also at shoulder lenght

I'd been growing for about 1.5 years, so I was pretty attached to my hair. One day I decided that I wanted to cut my hair but didn't know what style to get. Decided to throwback to when I was a kid and get a messy buzzcut. I was actually pretty sad during the cut but then literally everyone I know was complimenting me. Even my ex's were miring the cut. So I stopped regretting it about an hour after.

Gosha Rubchinkskiy is the epitome of short hair flex.

buzzcut doesnt clash with any style thats the best part of it

Buzzed mine a few weeks ago
Looks great, gave myself an ear piercing and eyebrow slits as well for full chavcore

Goes well with non streetwear fits or any interesting outfit as it makes for a very star contrast between man and outfit, which amalgamates well with the self

Why are slav hedas so round and feminine?

You know we had to do it to em

No wonder you get bullied by caucasian churkas

Not him, but I had hair down to the middle of my back, and I decided to buzz it one day on a whim. I don't regret it at all; it was the best decision that I've ever made.

daily reminder that buzzcuts only work if youre attractive

this.

if anyone has ever wondered if they were attractive, buzz cut. only objectively attractive people look good with buzzcuts

Idk I’m somewhat ugly but got a lot of comments when I shaved my head. But that is slightly different than a buzz I suppose

>eyebrow slits

congratulations, you look like a full-blown homosexual

no hecks given

I'm somewhat ugly too, buzz cut isn't the best look for me, I have really fine hair (like baby hair almost) and when buzzed really low it's a pain in the ass to get right even for a barber, I basically can't buzz it myself at all without it looking terrible no matter how what I use or how long I try, so I just stick with a crew cut from my barber, boring maybe, but it's the only cut I've found that actually can look good with really fine hair, and I've tried quite a few.

I started getting a lot of grey hairs in my twenties so I did buzzvut because they're less noticeable that way. I'm skinny with a really small head I thin it's like 21 inches around I look stupid and don't care. Also it saves me money because I can cut it myself I use no. 2 guard.

Buzzed mine from chin-length and have no regrets. Low maintenance and nothing but compliments thus far.

I don't think it's necessarily attractive. Just strong features. You can look weird as fuck and still pull it off you just need some good features.