Barbers have lost their goddamn minds

instagram.com/p/Bc6n9bhjzCH/

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Ba3vpCfjSPo/
instagram.com/p/BcZj0d1jDwv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is going bald with dignity not a thing anymore? You're a man, some men go bald, get over it.
You shouldn't have to spray hair on for your self esteem.

Why the fuck do ethnics like those stupid ass sharp lines?

he looked like a normal man of his age and got transformed into a metrosexual

instagram.com/p/Ba3vpCfjSPo/

What are these? This actually looks pretty legit and good.

it looks ok in a low res pic, i guarantee u he looks like a freak irl

can we turn this into a baldspo thread?

i have one pic to get us started

Ridiculous... Even at low res it looks bad.

Pathetic. You can't really half add this shit. If you want real hair you need the meds and plugs. This fake crap is obvious and thing of much a nuisance it would be. Plus it only takes a person seeing you once without it in(Assuming you pass as having it look real.) To know how utterly pathetic you are.

they were ugly before

but they're just millenial douche uniform in the after pics

here's another one for you user
i don't usually like this style but this guy pulls it off very well and i'd even say the baldness even adds to it

there is no such thing as going bald with dignity. having your dick fall off is preferable

>milennial
>going bald

Sure if these men are 25 but other than that you dont know what youre talking about

I just completely shave my head. Why bother with it? T.35 year old millenial

pulls off what? The creepy ass guy look?

You know millennials are Gen Y, right? So basically someone that was alive but not an adult at the turn of the century.
And that Male Pattern Baldness generally begins in the late teens to early 20s?

def not inspiring
good but would still be better with hairs

the balding way earlier than you're supposed to look

looks clean

just take finasteride to be honest
it's absolutely insane to be balding and not taking it

what the fuck
how can anyone think this looks okay lmao

instagram.com/p/BcZj0d1jDwv/

Lmao. They made him into a wax doll

If you're goin bald why not just rock the Hunter S Thompson look?

Because copying the exact style of a dead famous person is pretty unoriginal and pathetic
he's already been posted itt

recedinginyourtwenties-core

I'm saying don't give a fuck and just rock the bald spot. Jesus.

Since I shave my head I get attention from literal 10/10s

One even cheated on her alpha chad boyfriend for me

Explain this

There's really no grey area with Persians. They gotta take everything to the extreme, good or bad.

Hunter S. Thomson killed himself because he had lost all his hair and wasn't beautiful anymore.

>started losing hair when i was 17 in 2007
>took finasteride
>brought my hairloss to a crawl
>in the meantime friends of mine that used to have full heads of hair are now completely bald

a bittersweet feel

This. I'm on fin and getting no sides but if I start growing tits from it or something I'll just do voice training, buy some dresses and live as female tbqh.

Better be a girl than bald.

The dude is only 19 lol, that's just sad

Sauce? He looks pretty cool desu, rocking it about as well as you can

holy shit this is pathetic and hilarious.

if you're going bald just fucking accept it, get a buzz cut or shave your head and move on.

>get a buzz cut or shave your head and move on.
Why? That doesn't suit everyone and some receding styles can look good.
Tbh shaving your head the second you start thinning at the temples reeks of insecurity just as much as a combover

W2c gonzo top. V clean

Because they would look homeless or ISIS without it?

Why is this /opinion/ regurgitated anytime baldness is mentioned on Veeky Forums? Some people just don't want to be bald, why does it have to be pathetic to you? Maybe they aren't insecure and just think they look better that way than being bald, you know, their personal preference?

Fuck you for thinking you're so insightful

Looks good at the very beginning and then immediately gets worse

I'm balding too and tried to keep my hair covered by wearing caps and beanies for like 4 years now.

Now I bought a new jacket that doesn't fit well with head accessories so I flattened it and used a bit gray gatsby (i have mid lenght hair).

That shit looks fine to me so far and somehow my widow peak doesn't look that awful anymore when the air occasionally blows my hair to the side.

Make the best out of your shit and don't go for spraypaint, hair tattoos and some shitty indian poo hair glued to your head.

Gen Z starts at 1995 newfag

>tfw can’t tell if balding or not
I really hope I’m just being paranoid

>every man on my father's side is bald
>I don't even mind, it doesn't looks pretty okay
>got my mom's hair
>so I started greying in my teens
Oh well.

Because faggots like you chastise men for being bald or ridicule them if they dont behave the way you expect bald people to behave. Kill yourself.

I've always thought this looked better than going full bald.

it does as long as you have a good head/balding pattern

I don’t think I’m balding really but this weird thing started developing on my head around November and if I don’t comb my hair a certain way, it’s a bit noticeable. Anyone know what this is or am I just being paranoid.

Graying hair is the opposite of balding hair.
It's the one aging look you could get early on that looks badass.
Especially if you have full gray/white hair.

Oh, I wasn't equating the two. But early on it really didn't look good on me (well, in my opinion, which might be utter shit). Now that I'm in my thirties I like it a lot.
>full gray/white hair
Not yet but getting there.

>that hairline
lmao

Hunter S. Thompson was murdered because he was about to start the 9/11 truther movement with some info he had and both establishment left and establishment right did not want a guy like him around.
By which I mean a guy that likes to shoot guns AND likes to take drugs.
With guys like Hunter around SJWs and Alt-right could broadly be on the same side today. Unlikely, but that's the threat.

always thought he looked better full bald

Definitely balding. Diffuse balding at that. It's not that bad, but in a couple year's you'll only be able to wear a manbun.

you know he had to do it to em

Are you sure it’s no telogen effluvium? Should see a derm asap

>Hunter S. Thompson was murdered
Do you know the story of his dead?
There is pretty much no doubt he did the deed himself at least
>At 5:42 p.m. on February 20, 2005 Thompson died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head at Owl Farm, his "fortified compound" in Woody Creek, Colorado. His son Juan, daughter-in-law Jennifer, and grandson were visiting for the weekend. His wife Anita, who was at the Aspen Club, was on the phone with him as he cocked the gun. According to the Aspen Daily News, Thompson asked her to come home to help him write his ESPN column, then set the receiver on the counter. Anita said she mistook the cocking of the gun for the sound of his typewriter keys and hung up as he fired. Will and Jennifer were in the next room when they heard the gunshot, but mistook the sound for a book falling and did not check on Thompson immediately. Juan Thompson found his father's body. According to the police report and Anita's cell phone records, he called the sheriff's department half an hour later, then walked outside and fired three shotgun blasts into the air to "mark the passing of his father". The police report stated that in Thompson's typewriter was a piece of paper with the date “Feb. 22 ‘05” and a single word, "counselor".

Kek this dude uses toppik to fill in a kid's norwood 0 hair. What a fucking clown.

this hairstyle + a thick neck is goals for when I'm in my 30-40's

What's this jacket?
Looking for something similar

It can look decent when you are 40+.
You can't expect a guy in his 20s to not look pathetic when he looks like that.

Mmmmm...bb...
He know how 2 succ sun deeeick...

..Cum 2 dd..