no.pinterest.com/tyrkern/3-spatial-design/
no.pinterest.com/tyrkern/1-architecture/
vimeo.com/107468714
youtube.com/watch?v=oaw6pVhOeOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5MZ3DQOtZaM
youtube.com/watch?v=3dAAnXNHC7U
hay.dk/da-dk/products/accessories/rugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know why? Because every single one posted in here is garbage.

ask a interior architect anything.

this thread is pretty dadcore interiors just say'n

pic related is acne interiors, they have some pretty fucking sexy retail designs
cant be bothered to dump but i have a couple thousand pics on my pintrest collected from everywhere

hate being the shittposter but its true

this is incredibly generic home interior magazine stuff

>home interior
well I save the images as inspo for when I buy a house
There's no point saving loads of unattainable hyper-modern interiors, no matter how awesome they might be

shall i keep it more home oriented or just spaces in general?

>There's no point saving loads of unattainable hyper-modern interiors, no matter how awesome they might be
>yet looks at expensive clothes you (probably) cant buy

even though we cant obtain it doesn't mean one can take inspiration from it?
it would probably make more sense to post design objects instead though as they are much more tangible

pic related is carlo scarpa, god tier modernist

nah do other spaces to, we always just do home stuff

Thomas Heatherwick

hollowed out corn silo art museum

possibly the coolest home/office in existence

ricardo bofill the factory, a re purposed cement factory

view from exterior
its fucking massive

RCR architects - Bell Lloc Winery

it won a Pulitzer prize i think, difficult to capture the entire experience through one picture you'll have to se the entire series

thread seems dead so i'll just post my archive's instead

no.pinterest.com/tyrkern/1-architecture/

jesus christ thats beautiful

that's so nice. i've always liked abandoned corn silos and factories and such.

its not that the thread is dead, Veeky Forums is just a kinda slow board

it is seriously the best piece of architecture i know of
glad you also appreciate it!

vimeo.com/107468714

a short 5 min docu about it and Ricardo

pic here is SMK in chopehagen art gallery

david chipperfield for Valentino

god i hope i become a fashion retail designer

snohetta pavillion
made to watch reindeer walk by

NA house by sou fujimoto

used a tree and its multiple leveled branches as inspiration. It completely redefines vertical living and consists of 21 separate floors, floors that often are tables or various different functions

dear god thats horrible
at least post some good examples of classical architecture and not some neo-classical american shitt

let me live here ty

Got any advice for someone interested in pursuing a career scenic design? (for theatre, not film)

Don’t care

its really really really difficult, very few jobs and a lot of people that want to do it
it seems like a lot of fun though, many designers i know do some scenografi so you could do it that way so that you can actually get a job and eat

what do you mean by scenographi? Google gave some conflicting answers, but in general it seemed to be a more encompassing name for scenic design including light, costuming, etc.

scenographi = set design, mostly for theaters and concerts but also for window displays, conceptual retail etc

light will be a part of theater design no matter what, but scenografi usually doesn't cover costume design as far as i know

pic related currently working on some scenographi/exhibition design

Are there any online resources I can use to educate myself on how to decorate a room?

Thoughts on benches vs dining chairs?

13045440 you are pretty blind then
13045440 ,made today
and another one yesterday

best one

I didn't know that corduroy couches were a thing but I like it.

this looks pretty cosy desu

Truth spoken. Everything in this thread is just soulless generic shit

more

it's obviously not abandoned

I got you senpai, this style is really attainable. I have found literally everything I need just on Amazon alone, it's usually just Moroccan and Indian style stuff. You can have this in an apartment and just go for le epic shabby look and be cozy.

I love the double stacked pillows.

I hated it for about half a second but then the Black Sun inspired flooring won me over.

So I just stumbled across this channel and im trying to pinpoint what type of ~aesthetic~ or "core" these houses have. Like they are all kind of similar with the carefully curated plants, western vibes, wood, brass nick knacks. Really common in the LA area.

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=oaw6pVhOeOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5MZ3DQOtZaM

youtube.com/watch?v=3dAAnXNHC7U

This right here is some of the best design ever seen

underage b&

can someone answer, what's the point in this thread? More specifically, what's the point in posting pictures of incredible architecture where the style of the room is irrelevant because the architecture is so impressive? It's completely unattainable for 99% of Veeky Forums users.

Wouldn't it be more productive to post regular houses/rooms that have good quality interior design?

Mid-Century Modern

Exceptionalism is why. Lay-products are derived from exceptional ones. Don't lead with mediocrity, friend.

What would I look up to find that style of floor rugs? Western floor rugs are thick patches of carpet.

Looks like a pretty normal rug to me.

this be inspired by the unobtainable

actually focusing on design objects would be more acsessible objects such as furniture, materials, patterns, colours, storage etc

Looks like throw rugs. But yeah, normal rugs have carpet backing and are thicker and more rigid.

lol no
take a look at bolia.com or Kvadrat textiles

they do cost quite a lot though

Ok maybe that's different in the US. Those kind of rugs were a new thing here like 10 years ago, i hate them.

I mean the ones you call 'carpet'

I do too.

Thank you.

oh and i forgot the most important one

hay.dk/da-dk/products/accessories/rugs

generally really good furniture considering the low price

This looks like the modern day settings in the early Assassins Creed games, so good