Best investment

I have about 2.5k to throw into a new investment, any idea's what it should be? Bitcoins? shares?

post reason why I should aswell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't know shit.
Buy an index fund just so you understand how the logistics of investing works.

Learn a few things like P/E ratio, some accounting ratios and maybe some basic technical analysis like moving averages (don't learn to much, most of it is voodoo science).

What's your goal? To learn? To make a consistent return safe return that beats inflation? Retirement in 40 years?

Buy ethereum

Also, don't listen to these shills.

People that own securities constantly bump the price up (especially in low market cap securities) so that if you buy it it will increase in price and they can get a better price for their crap.

People that are looking to buy a security also shit on it so that when they make holders sell the shit cunt can buy them at a cheaper price.

Thank me later.

>securities
>low market cap

Ok m8 i can see that you dont know what you're talking about

Buy
Ethereum

hahah fuck, yes i DON'T know shit at all i've never invested in my life. I opened my investment account half a year back and still have never used it cause have no fucking idea what I am doing. I'm working in a completely different industry but thought there would be a long term way of making profit from it without learning much. retirement at 40 would be good obviously but I don't usually spend much money so it just sits in my bank account but if theres a way to grow that money faster than interest rate then I might aswel seek out for help in trying to do that

$500 in trump coin

$1000 in $vrc

$1000 in $waves on launch

Cash out trump when it 4xes and put the money in $waves and hold until it hits $10/wave.

should net you a nice 30k in 12 months.

Buy an index fund.

You can make alot of money on crap like Ethereum, Trump coin etc. But, the risk return isn't in your favour. Realistically you aren't going to retire at 40.

I recommend you just buy a fund, preferably something with a high dividend portfolio.

2.5k isn't going to make you any noticeable money, but, it's bitter it sits there collecting a nice dividend and steady growth, you invest back in whenever you get a few thousand dollars and you snowball your way to retirement.

why you say realistically I won't retire at 40?

is this a troll?

no, why?

I don't mind about the risk if it's possible to return big, I just have no idea where to start from I live in Australia can I still buy Trump coin/Ethereum in my country? and where would I buy these from sorry for dumbass, uneducated questions

What makes you think you have the funds to retire at 40 if you only have 2.5k to invest in?

Ausfag as well. No idea about memecoins.

If you want big risk just for shits and gigs and don't care if the money disapears, just do penny stocks.

I dunno I'm only 12 at the moment so I don't have a job or any income I just inherited this money from my nan. is memecoins, coins like trump that are pump and dumps?

TRUMP! IT'S GOING TO THE MOON!

How will Trumpcoin boom? Aren't people not using these digital currencies anymore, and if they were, wouldn't they just stick with Bitcoin rather than some novelty meme currency?

Damn it, I should have called troll sooner.

GG

And my parents are always talking about heaps of bills they have to pay and dad works lots. I'm usually on another section of Veeky Forums but only just today decided to check this out for tips I know I have heard parents about their friends investing money into specific shares so I came onto Veeky Forums to try understand it and saw everyone talking about these crypto currencies.

if I lose this 2500 it's not a huge deal, my big brother works 4 days a week and brings in about 700 so I know it can easily be made back. but for a chance of sending my parents debt free would feel amazing.
any help would be awesome guys/girls

it will boom because the price is ridiculously low.

Even if trumpcoin quadruples in value it'll have a

best place to buy trump coin internationally? are you saying that it's just going to randomly crash and everyone who hadn't pulled their investment out is going to lose everything? If I buy 500 dollars worth of trump coins and if I hold it correctly, what sort of profits would I be looking at?

find out how to buy btc(localbitcoin if u dont want hassle of confirming identity), transfer those bitcoins to either c-cex or yobit(exchanges that carry trump).

observe the market and buy in slowly. If there's no work being done to pump the price up short term you'll find people willing to sell to you for 3-4k sat. this week is the perfect time to buy as no action is driving the price down as usual.

noone can tell you what kind of profits you'll see. I'd say a ~$1M(5x current) market cap at some point in the next 5 months is pretty much certain to happen.

buying about 5683 trump coins, converts to about .25 bitcoins which is about $250 AUD is this a worthy investment. when would be a good time to pull out? are you using Yobit to buy/sell?

I've just done pretty much the same thing as you.

I might play with a third of it on the pumps but I'm hoping the recent surge in crypto price draws in attention to the alts. Early bird gets the worm, or SARS.

we try to help you and then you call us shills.

the only reason we're "shilling" is because we're fucking drunk with all this upturn we get so quickly

sorry dude not familiar with this talk I literally just signed up to yobit.net... what does play with a third of it on the pumps mean?

do you think it's possible we can make much profit from this?

I meant that I'll try to leave most of it undisturbed (hold on to it) and just practice taking advantage of the fluctuations with a small portion.

I'm a noob too. I don't think this will be a useful coin long term (1 year plus) but I think it stands to make decent gains in the next few weeks with publicity.

Fingers crossed bro.

how much money you invest, how much you think you will get out? or hoping to get out :D

Anything above break even. The moon is the limit.

It'll be a learning experience either way.

7000 Trumpcoin, I've got about 25 ETH too.

Not much but it's a start.

ETH has the more room for growth. Trump might be a little safer but you won't make as much. ETH has a decent crit chance of making you filthy rich. And that's what most people catching up with crypto are about to invest in, since it's still highly undervalued. See for yourself in comparison to bitcoin at coinmarketcap.com and keep in mind that Ethereum is technologically superior in every aspect (think Bitcoin 2.0), it's just unknown by the masses yet. Do the math yourself.

you got shares in this?
I just transferred .25 BTC to my yobit if i spent it all on ETH and it goes how you think it will, will I be filthy rich or what do you think this would convert back to in bitcoins/USD currency

thanks for help homie

everyone should start out with vanguard etfs, then blow it on whatever get rich quicks you feel like

Trumpcoins

SPY puts. it's coming.

Put 1500 in ETH for long term, and 1000 in TRUMP to make bank by November.

/thread

Trump and dump is going nowhere. Its a coin with zero technical merit or credibility. And 99.999% of trump supporters dont give a hoot about crypto.

The venn diagram of trump supporters and crypto enthusiasts overlaps very little.

Ronpaulcoin got up over $14. He was a 3rd party candidate that got btfo. Trump has more votes than any Republican candidate in history, and is in the public and media consciousness more than ANY candidate ever.

so what value do you think trump coin will travel up to? if I bought 12,400 trump coins
when this pumps what profit am I going to be getting bacK/

When it inevitably hits $1 you'll make $12000, unless you hold. And so on and so forth. It's very likely to go higher though

>no technical merit
Neither did Ron Paul coin

Keep Dippin on that
>cope-
nhagen wintergreen

Trumpcoin is 10x the "meme" rp was. Have you seen twitter? plebbit? Instagram.

My normie gf is sending me trump memes and voting for him.

Get in now. there's no reason to be a dick when all of us on biz can be early adapters. Literally the entire biz family can get in before the normie nation and gain off this.

join us friend

My friend invest with me to make cold hard cash 500$-4000$ per week. No hidden agenda, no MLM or affiliate marketing bullshit & no pay to click non-sense. For details you can reach me at
[email protected]
make sure to watch this video
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

Loan it to me and ill pay you back with 10% interest in 6 months. Thats a better ROI than any crypto or index
Heres my throwaway
[email protected]

Ron paul is a libertarian. Lots ofcrypto enthusiasts are libertarian.

Trump is some kind of tea party fuckwit. Trumpcoin is thusly doomed

why are all the yobit.net youtube tutorial vids in Arabic?

i want to learn

*or russian

Yes to Ethereum.

what's vrc?

is waves going to be successful?
why was the exchange start delayed?

>if I hold it correctly
well you'll get about a 4% return, but i had one mate who hold it at just the right level between his legs pointing it out the window so he managed to swing it up to about 6%. so yeah it's all in the hold

Trump and trump related shit is the biggest and most universal meme on the Internet since like 1999.
A large portion of the Internet is going for trump simply because it's hip and maymays are le cute xD

Trumpcoin will see as many adapters are rpcuckcoin, keep coping bro..or just get in now