Band shirt thread

Should i cop left or right lads? Also post and discuss band shirts.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.thehyv.net/collections/lil-ugly-mane
nuclearwasteunderground.com/burzum-aske-long-sleeve-t-shirt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither

left, but the scream bloody gore sleeve text is kinda lame.

If you like the band yes,if not then no

I like the leprocy one best

You're right about the text. Its also a lot brighter than the one on the right which i dislike, the graphic is so good thoo

Not a big fan of the blueish writing and the crusty ass hooded guy desu

None.

90s heavy metal sleeve prints are some of the worst and most retarded shit ever invented, right after all-over prints.

Only recently did metal underground started paying attention to the aesthetics, everything from 80s till late 2000s was/is abhorrent.

However, problem today is that band are boring shit, so you have to compromise.

Either listen to 80s-90s bands who are interesting, but you can't wear merch if you're a Veeky Forumsggot, or parade like a hipster with merch from bands that are 10th rate ripoffs/clones, and you don't listen ever because Incantation already did it better on their 7".

cop or not

Drop this in 2006

c/n?

right if you have to, neither otherwise

Definitely not

>90s sleeve prints
>bad

maybe if you have shit taste
Literally nothing looks cooler filmed through an old tape camera.

it hurt to read this

>Band today are boring shit

no, it's just you are a pleb

too edgy, bit tasteless. unless you dont care and rly like the band
bit too much going on, wouldnt wear
hard no
alright
these people are doing it right. you won't pull off band tees like this unless it fits your overall style and you like the band

I recently copped this, I've loved Daïtro for years. The only difference is I got it in black

my friend bought this tee recently when he saw them in Brooklyn. It's minorly different, like the lettering is in black metal style. I think it's better but both are quite nice imo

think this tee is quite nice as well

Fresh cop

sick shirt

Nice I wanted that one awhile ago my favourite song is on that album

thank you. there are only like 3 different designs for Daïtro merch since they haven't been active for a very long time, but all the merch is quality imo
this album is much better than his other he recorded in jail imo. nice ambient background music. pretty much all burzum tees are sick tho, pic related contains my favorite burzum track

crystal castles have nice merch

Do you any of you cunts actually own a band tee?

Of course. I own a Daïtro tee, Bathory tee, & crystal castles tee. don't wear the latter often because it's the attached image and I feel there's too much going on, was a gift from an ex gf, usually just wear around my apartment

Yep.
I own a crystal castles one (graphic of a gothic church)
American football (two little girls playing)
Tame impala (just a "psychedelic" paint circle with tame impala written on it)
and a King Gizzard shirt depicting the members as old-school villains from various media playing instruments.

that list made me throw up a little

What's the best place to cop band merchandise online if living in the EU? Just through the band's websites?

good band, but been dead (punpun) for so long

Why?

Bought this for my boyfriend, but I've been wearing it. I'm a lot smaller and thinner than he is so it's comfy af.

Great cop

just copped this bad nigga

I love Bathory but hate how this shirt is becoming a meme. I'm afraid to cop it and might just buy one of their tees with a different album artwork on it

Fucking nigger. It's not a fucking t shirt from Bershka or H&M. If you really like Bathory (and you should if you are not retarded) there's no shame in wear it. Sto being a pussy and wear what you like and not what you think is a "meme" or not

Order goes like this;

shows>>>through the band's webpage>the official label's webpage>>>>>>>record stores/third party-online stores>>>>>>>>>>>>>bootlegs/used shirts on eBay

It's always been a popular shirt/backpatch, probably less now than before...

I've seen hipsters wearing Blood Fire Death, be careful

I was thinking of getting a The Return of the Darkness and Evil tee. also who uses "hipster" unironically still, fucking hell

best ones yet

w2c

It's cool how many people on /fa like black metal. Other than the people obsessed with shite rap, seems /fa has pretty good taste in music overall

>implying

yes?

this is the only one I got

Too bad the dude raped alice

melon

These both come of as obnoxious, the first on is trying too hard to be edgy and the second is trying to hard to be deep. Neither succeeded.

Beside that, the name is a little too on the nose. At least go with slayer or metallica or iron maiden, where you aren't literally wearing the word Death.

too bad it hasn't been proven yet and right now just seems to be some manipulation. Alice is mental as well so keep that in mind, even her sister came out with a statement in that vein

nice shit taste

Left for the altar

The one on the right has weaker graphics but the design is better.

Jelly of your friend. Been wanting to cop a shirt, but it's so expensive buying from their site.

Cop. W2c?

Fuck they've got great merch. Shame I can't get into their music.

Black metal has lots of cool (albeit cheesy) aesthetics, it makes sense that this board gravitates toward it. I've always loved the Gothic lettering some of the bands use.

I preordered pic related on 11/25, it was supposed to ship week of 12/18, and it still hasn’t shipped yet.

The goat coming through

I'm going to buy this one asap cause it looks like a hunter from resident evil, also I love tech death and this is a good album it comes with

Did you order from Ormolycka?

shop.thehyv.net/collections/lil-ugly-mane

they are like 90& correct tho..
>t. poster of one of those heinous shirts

shirt a middle schooler who drinks monster and skateboards would love
fair play if you like the music and wanna support them, but it's a real bad tee

alright fa/m, Dark Funeral or Black Funeral and why?

really hope you're posting this ironically

I'm a huge RE and tech death fan that's mostly why I like it

>Dark Funeral
I think the way the guitars and drums work together is perfect and the vocals of Magus Caligula are awesome (he is not in the band anymore but he was the best vocalist) all their albums are very solids

i just listened the first Black Funeral album (very cool album) but don't grabbed my attention so I can not do many comparatives

>and your this shirt is awesome

They were talking about liking the music, not just the look of it, dummy.

Individual one is pretty sick

>not even coping the right fucking goat

at what age should you stop wearing band tees?

copped this, what do you think?

prettty cool. too bad their music sucks

w2c?

w2c Burzum longsleeve shirts?

good luck with that

fug

Ive ordered a bunch of LUM stuff over the past from HYV and yeah it's going to take forever. Worth the wait though.

Here is a Burzum long sleeve, no doubt it's a boot shirt but good price and I've ordered from this site before.

nuclearwasteunderground.com/burzum-aske-long-sleeve-t-shirt/

very nice, where from tho?

the hyv, sold out rn

Holy shit

Do people really buy band shirts just for the graphics? I would feel odd wearing a shirt from a band I didn't listen to

passing on one of these uniform choice t-shirts while on a trip to japan cause i was broke as hell is a huge regret for me

I hate the shit on the back of black metal shirts sometimes. This ones ok but goddamn

Oceans ate Alaska merch, first link on google