Most un Veeky Forums universities?

Most un Veeky Forums universities?

My vote goes to Laurier.

texas tech

TU Delft in the Netherlands if were talking EU

Middlebury or Bennington

middlebury is Veeky Forums as fuck what are you on.

O X O N

Oh shit I didn't see the "un", my bad. Yeah I'd say something like Full Sail would be one of the least /fa unis

Any huge research university tbdesu.

It's U of T.

You haven't been to Laurier

It's actually all of Ontario senpai.

Go warriors

University of Southern California, UCLA has a better location desu.

Lol fucking nerd.

Left that shitty province for a reason. The East Coast is a fashion paradise.

lmfao surely you can't be serious

i've lived in halifax most of my life and haven't seen a fashionable person yet

In terms of the US, any unis in the following shit states; Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, & Wyoming.

Ontario university Veeky Forums rankings:
1. Ryerson
2. UofT
3. Western
4. Guelph
5. Laurier
6. U waterloo
7. York

Gonzaga is pretty comfy..?

Only Ryerson and UofT are fa. The rest are despicable.

I go to brown and its pretty good. a lot of bro looking kids and kids with a lot of money but no style but there's a decent amount of people who dress pretty cool, if you look at it per capita its probably a higher rate than most unis

RISD on the other hand is easily the most stylish school ive ever seen, just about every other kid there is on some next level shit

Brown isn't good, too frat/douschebag-esque. I've been to RISD a lot and spent a lot of time in Providence because I dated a girl for a while who goes to RISD. Often heard RISD girls and their guy friends complain about Brown boys and Brown parties.
Don't get me wrong, it's a top-tier school, but not /fa. RISD and Central Saint Martins are top tier /fa unis.
But this thread is for UN/fa unis btw

This and also any tech school or college that is STEM heavy.

hmmmmmm

Queen's is just rich people who don't know how to dress. Basic and boring.

any community college

also these are true

Parsons
AA
Eindhoven
KADK
Kunstfach
ST martins

top design schools
nothing more fa than that

jesus fucking christ, lacking basic reading comprehension buddy. this is about the MOST UN/FA UNIS