Is this hoodie Veeky Forums?

Is this hoodie Veeky Forums?

for a kid, yes

For a niglet, yes

What were they thinking? Did they really think this would be a good idea in this timeline of mass triggering?

PUBLICITY!

now I want it

same

I don't understand the problem... What if a kid thinks he's the coolest monkey in the jungle? Is he considered a 'coon-to-be' if he wears this? Why is it mostly white liberals frothing at the mouth about this whole matter?

It’s more racist for the people freaking out

A regular person would've thought whatever of this. Aren't the liberals the racist ones for creating a correlation between the black kid and "monkey"?

No you retard! racist people has been and still call black people monkeys when they insult them. Of course a sane person with a functioning brain would see this as a offensive. You just assuming that everyone has your racism way of thinking.

Only thing a nigger should ever wear is a chain

>Aren't the liberals the racist ones for creating a correlation between the black kid and "monkey"?
why did you assume 'liberals' are making the correlation

Because they're the ones flipping out and the only reason we even know this fucking hoodie exists.

I work in kidswear at H&M, a while ago we sold a tee with the letters "CHMPN" written on it, I always read it as "chimpin" and had a good laugh to myself whenever I saw it since

lol maybe they were testing the waters for what they could get away with without lefties losing their shit

See, thats why liberals are the most racists, what's the fucking problem? A black kid with "monkey" on his hoody, who cares? Can be actually cool.

Plus, why can't they recognize that we're all, ultimately, monkeys? Fucking racists.

When i was about as old as that kid in that picture, i wanted to be a monkey when i grow up.

This reminds me of an old episode of South Park when the town was angry over the town flag which was literally just a stick figure depiction of whites looking at a black being hanged. And everyone is of course angry over the racism but the kids at some point make a speech like “violence is bad so we should change it”. All the adult s are incredulous that the kids missed the point until Chef intervenes and realizes how beautiful it is that they didn’t make the connect and just saw it as some people looking at another person being hanged, not white on black.

Point is, what if H&M is so innocent and NOT racist that they didn't even make the connection when this was being greenlighted, and white liberals are actually more racist for thinking it in the first place.

any hoodies for me, the coolest grain in the rice bowl

The vetements knockoff hoodie.
The text.
The mini niglet.
The pose.
The face.
The hands.

Man I haven't laughed like this in a while.

People are actually getting offended by this? Lmao.

Yes. We clown world now.

>Why is it mostly white liberals frothing at the mouth about this whole matter?
You clearly don't follow black people in social media

stay woke guys

Probably because someone white like Sean King brought it up first

Why would I follow nigger twitter

Follow your dreams my prince

WE