Skinhead Inspo

Not much of an Veeky Forums guy but I lurk here a lot. I have a costume party in 3 weeks and I think I'm going as a skin, not sure if I'm going to cut my hair shaved yet though. Just looking for general inspo and ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pkh0RaVP1BE
youtube.com/watch?v=q3hQGtz3gGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This Is England (film) is a must watch.

The show they made a couple years later 'aint half bad either

Worth watching
youtu.be/Pkh0RaVP1BE

But, of course, the soundtrack for this thread is Crown Court

FORZA ROMA
O
R
Z
A

R
O
M
A

Are there any actual skinheads around nowadays?

Played with these guys in barcelona. They were unfriendly because my band is made up of weak, gangling nerds

Solid band

Um sweaty my this is a culture not a costume :)

My cousin's a skinhead.

Used to dress as a skin in East lomdon dangerous desu now mod inspo but still some people ask if you're a rascist

w2c

What are some good doc alternatives? And not Solovairs

Gripfast then

why did skinheads appropriate the whole fred perry polo thing? wasn't it a mod thing?

Skinhead is basically an extension of 'hard mod' and are both part of the whole UK working class wearing fancy but masculine clothing thing.

I like how Oi! is pretty much just burly pop-punk.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3hQGtz3gGs

Yeah. Mostly racist ones (the entire culture got taken in by nationalist fuckwits, hence why skinheads are often mistaked as being fully racist), but there are some trad-skins and anti-racist skins around. Nationalist skins are waaaayyyyy more prominent though.

T; Finland

Gripfast def

"Sid pulled out a set of works and put a whole bunch of speed in the syringe and then stuck the needle in the toilet with all the puke and piss in there and loaded it. He didn't cook it up. He just shook it, stuck it in his arm, and got off." -
Dee Dee Ramone

in russia there are plenty, even big gangs of them