/Hair thread/

Post your hair, give and receive advice.

refrain from posting ugly traps

Posted in other thread but no responses :( Should I go for long hair or just keep it short? No meanies or I'll downvote you

could I rock white hair? posting reference picture in a sec

sumfin like this

How do I look

Your hair just looks like you don't care at all rn. Just buzz it.

I'm tired of looking like I'm 12, what should I do?

Should I cut it? I'm getting tired of that length. Any haircut recommendations?

You have great hair m8, don't fuck it up with dyeing

anyone can rock anything you just have to have the confidence

lose that babyfat and highschool haircut

how does this hair work? i can't tell y he's got the sides completely cut and its all upper hair or what

Seem some gay guy who thinks he's a model try to do repeatedly and fail. It takes alot of bleaching to make your hair that white, could possibly fuck up your scalp.

If you are fine with it not looking full white then I say why not try it? Your hair will grow back if you don't like it, atleast you'll know. Avoid getting any on your scalp, go to a professional.

>Shitty hair
>Chemical straighten it
>Lots of hair fall
>Some small hairs growing back wavy
>Idk what i'm doing and the rest of it end up unhealthy

Advice on what should i do to save it pls? (currently leaving hair conditioner on it for some hours, every two days, and washing with shampoo + conditioner. Looks better than the pic now but idk if i'm doing it right).

Also recommendations for a hairstyle (shorter or not) that fits my face and looks cute are welcome.

Keep it short, but work on your hairstyle a bit, or buzz if you like the result.

Looks ok

Get older.

It's a korean hairstyle. Pic related, they shave the sideburns. but leave the back intact and lined up.

You destroyed your hair beyond repair. Cut it very short and let it grow naturally.

pls be my girlfriend

Appreciate the answers and might consider to buzz it. Worst thing that can happen is that I will have to wear a hat or something if it turns out to look shit.

Well shit. I don't think I'm gonna try anything but full white since platinum blonde is played out and grey looks dumb IMO but thanks anyway

I'm 24 though and 150lbs at 6 feet tall

It's not just about body fat, but bodyfat %. I used to be 145lbs at 6'1" and I still looked a little fat because I had zero muscle. Despite what Veeky Forums tells you you might want to lift some weights and gain muscle so your overall percentage of bodyfat drops, then you will look leaner.

YMO is my favourite band. Am I chad now?

I know what you mean, but believe it or not I actually work in fitness and do bmi tests for people all the time. I'm only 12% body fat, I just have a very round face with big cheeks. I do workout consistently and am trying to get bigger, I actually used to be just rail thin. I've considered growing facial hair and maybe just buzzing my hair.

>Not bjork

>tfw finally found the right shampoo/conditioner for my hair
holy shit i feel like a normal person now even though im a tranny

me on the shitter

>all upper hair or what
Yeah it's basically a glorified bowl cut, I rocked it for like 7 years. The top of your hair covers everything around your head while sides are shaved down to a 2 or 3. it's a solid cut but requires maintenance every couple weeks or you end up looking like a knockoff 2009 justin bieber. grow your hair out like 5,6 inches all over, knock the sides down, throw some wax in for texture, bang, done.

thinking about going back to it. i've got like a Nathan Drake cut going right now with raised bangs, i feel like a 9 year old.

I like bork too, but she isn't guite as chad as YMO

Should i be a Pirates of The Caribbiean exstra?

Grow it out a bit. See if you like it. You can always go back.

Need to get away from military-style cuts. Should I just grow out the top? My hairline sucks. Help

desu this looks awful, no volume at all and the sides are super messy

I dont think they need extras playing bowling balls, so no

Hello

i kinda like this haircut, i dont like having my forehead too exposed since if got some recovering pimple scars constantly (most of my face is getting better)

what is this cut called and how to style it properly so it doesn't end up look super fucking boring?

are you the guy who wears full rick at the Nordstrom at Bellevue square

I don't even have a single Rick piece, granted my entire wardrobe consists of only black/white/grey/pink.

damn...not even an experienced hairdresser can save this? Cutting is my biggest concern but i guess it's the price for being a lazy cunt after messing with chemicals.

>pls be my girlfriend
W-will you love and prevent me from fucking up my hair again?

so its a bowl cut but with texture
nice, this might be it

I’m looking to train my hair to go back. It’s pretty thick, and when I wear a cap all day it hurts!

How long does hair “training “ take, and can it permanently damage my hair?

Transition already

Cut it off your neck and slick it back. The hair on top should be jelled down and parted at the center. Oh and straighten it

i cut my hair the other day and am damn proud of it, what do you think

From the other side?

I think you'd look better if you cut your neck instead.

having dirty ass hair going down your forehead will only give it even more pimples dumbass

hey bud what the fuck

I mean, I don't think I could cut my own hair so congrats on the technical part I guess. But it's a pretty bad haircut my dude

thats a bummer, thought it was hot shit. not bad for being my first scissors-only cut at least?

It may suit your face for all I know, dont beat yourself up cutiepie

Please respond

Whoever made that picture is a fucking faggot. I wasn't angry at any of the stuff put into the virgin category. I was angry at the stuff even edged slightly over to the right. Sufjan stevens? Faggot shit, My bloody valentine? Super faggot shit. Ween? Faggot. The smiths, faggots. Ty Segall, faggot. Wilco, obviously faggots. King crimson, for faggots.

:)

i dont slick back anymore but back then i think i never trained my hair to go back. try slicking it back while showering and blow dry it back

Wat do

Any advice on how to style it. Going to trim facial here soon

Tips on getting hair to sticking up like that? I have pretty thin hair like this put it falls down pretty often

I don't really have a style at all, I just leave my hair. It's usually around a 2A or 2B. This is what it looks like after being in salt water.

dat boi choi

let it grow. just let it grow. it'll look so sexy

hitler youth cut pls

Not a fan of the way it curls out at the ends, mine does that too. If you wanna grow it out I dealt with mine doing that by slicking it back and eventually started wearing it in a ponytail. Alternatively you could just go for something shorter. Nice fit btw.

Curly hair like yours can look good in a Caesar cut

it's been a year since i've had a haircut.

any advice?

trim. let it long, or do a messy medium

Thanks. Usually put it under a hat anyway, but ponytail when its ready

Plz b patient i have autism

looking for color suggestions but tell me whatever

you have a dick?

nope

yeah, you seem aesthetic enough

looks okay for a first time

I have what i like to call "brown asian hair", it is like pic related.
I'm growing it up to something like and it's lookong okay but my sideburns look fucking nasty and the back part of the head won't stay put.
any other alternatives for that kind of hair type and do?

brown

anything but brown and red.

How do I get this

buzz or long

In addition to what said, you could do slicked back (Although that looks odd even on Whites now a days).

If you're really adamant on having that guy's hair you could go to a barber and get your sideburns done well, and put product in the back so it stays down.

wtf why not?

Need to dye it again, it's starting to grow out.

i'm about to go to the hairdresser. i'd like to get rid of my high-school haircut and try something better. people suggested me a short buzz cut but idk since my hair is blonde and thin.

what'd you suggest?

Call the cops idgaf. Gonna let it grow twice as long on top.

lol are you referring to this freak?

did I fuckup

No, it is better that way.

yeah looks pretty nice, better than before for sure.

I liked it better before desu

idk, would've liked a dick

grow like pic

Im not that guy, but don't cut it all the way short. Just cut it to like your shoulders, and I guess layer it some so you can get all of the split ends. After that, treat your hair nicely from here on out.

holy shit not only has this guy mental illness but also illness of the eyes

You could, but your hair as-is is just too aesthetic and fit you very well.
grow out the top of your hair and just keep your sides trimmed shorter
pretty basic.Not great but no where near bad
get rid of the upper lip hair, shape your eyebrows, dont smile like a virgin, and go for a shorter cut along with tightening up your curls for wet looks
cut a bit off the length in the back, and try to work your natural wave to frame your face, rather than push away
start doing deep conditions 2-3x a week, have leave in, and you are gonna have to cut. you would look cute with a sharp short to long bob
cut your hair, shave your sides with a fade
you're just fucked
bad photo no advice
i need to see more of you face, but the long hair does look nice, try guy liner
not horrible, but your sides need touching up and the layers are a tad wonky
need to see face more
get products for the wet look slick bck would do nice for you
DONT DO ANYTHING ROCK THAT BEAUTIFUL CURL HAIR, sorry but guys with prefect curls like that need to be untouched. its a good length, and if you want it to always look like that{without ocean} there are hair styling sprays that give the salt curl
either go long nordic, or cut short
go for a ashy light-med brown with a fade on your ends
yes, i mean both are bad...

I want to look as cool as ryuichi sakamoto when im old

Help pls
I have really strange wavy hair
Sorry for bad quality
Its been like 2-3 months since i cut it, its getting really long (and bad) on the sides and back, the hairs kinda bundle and curl in.
Usually i buzz (4) the side and tell the barber to scissor the top as he feels.
My gf suggested a type of undercut, i would like to get an SS cut myself. The picture on the right is most realistic looking.

>King Crimson
>for faggots
>

do pic related, a sidecut makes you look better instantly. If you use some hairwax (not gel), Its gonna give your hair that shiny look like on the image. You have to let it grow even more though from then on.

Dude y so stresssed. Ease those brow creases

Same, i wish i looked as cool young too.