H&M Coolest Monkey in the Jungle

Racist? Bad marketing? Discuss

How could they be that stupid?
LMAO, so many people along must have given this the OK

It's so stupid especially in the age of triggering that I almost actually believe H&M is so non-racist that who ever greenlighted it just didn't make the connection.

I wonder if they did it purposely to draw attention to the brand, "no such thing as bad advertising" idea?

I bet this was done on purpose and if anyone were to say anything they would probably accuse you of being racist for thinking this was meant to being racially discriminating.. Fucking hell
Also this

We already have 2 threads going on about that.
Learn how to use the catalog newfag.

But wouldnt something like this make people not want to buy it and boycott their brand?
This seems so odd though, why is the quote so weird in the first place? What is being the coolest monkey even referring to and WHY did they choose this black child to model in it? All of this just looks very strategic and subtly symbolic (not to sound like a tinfoil hatter)

The fact that no one in the board meetings were able to say, "This could be a problem" is pretty funny.

He does look like pretty cool monkey, i see no issue here.

their stock says different lmao

in the us niggers cant be racist though

Why are black people so fragile

9/10 people who cry about this shit are white

I'm black and I like monkeys
the people angry over a kids shirt are furthering the negative association of blacks and apes
if a black child can't even wear a shirt with a fucking monkey on it what the hell did King march for?

I literally didn't even know that black people were supposedly 'monkeys' until I came to Veeky Forums

if I saw this in real life I wouldn't think it was anything weird at all

bad marketing/oversight, not racist, kids are called monkey all the time.
Ultimately people want to be outraged, and I'm okay with it because fuck H&M

The solution is to stop portraying niggers in your ads and media. They hate being reminded of their niggerness.

AHHHHH hahahahah Jigaboos belong in the ZOO!

BLACK FRAGILITY

seriously, getting upset about this is just perpetuating the stereotype

>black fragility

Alot of white soccer moms would get mad at pic related. Dont get me started with Native Americans and the Washington Redskins. Anyone with a brain would be offended by getting called a monkey. It has nothing to do with fragility,

t. fragile black

People are blowing this way out of proportion just like that fucking dove commercial without the self awareness to realize that the fact that racism and inferiority is the first thing that comes to their mind when they see something like this says more about their problems with race than the creaters.
>Thread/
Can we delete this now?

>Anyone with a brain would be offended by getting called a monkey

Yet, most people offended by it have no brain.

it's not really a big deal, but has become the new virtue signaling band wagon now that the logan paul thing is stale

HOLY FUCKING SHILLS

stop making these threads no one gives a fuck. its so obviously an attempt to garner attention and try to go "viral"

but no one actually cares becuase your fucking H&M

>Anyone with a brain would be offended by getting called a monkey.
did you not have a childhood?

Why do my African American brothers and sisters get so mad over a monkey? Just a Kenyan man asking due to living here for only 5 months so far.

They did this shit on purpose

didnt hiv/aids happen after someone fucked a monkey

...or i'm nearly 100% sure larping whites and white jews with black accounts who cry about it. Don't know why ANYBODY should care, atleast it may be staged to make a stupid discussing about nothing.

>I almost actually believe H&M is so non-racist
this
>that who ever greenlighted it just didn't make the connection
no, they just literally think that "Society" is now completely 100% "re-educated", the entire new generation and all the old generation is colour-blind. whoever okayed it has to be either a very young gen z exec somehow in that position, or a brainwashed Euro millenial white swedish woman who went through their whole life believing all the anti racist propaganda and also probably is completely self-insulated with reddit tier socialmedia that in her false illusory reality, this pic would not bother any one. or she probably did it as a "fuck you" to all the racist and patriarchy people she hates. probably as some sort of solo virtue martyr social justice thing, so she could say, "how is this still offensive---society must be sick"

Because deep down they realize that they're monkeys.

People refer to kids as monkeys all the time. If you see a black kid and associate him with a monkey, you're the problem.

It was probably from bush-meat in Africa.

what if the kid just liked monkeys baka

black people wearing bathing APE aka BAPE and no one have problem with that..

Lefties WANT to have a problem with things. It's how they aspire to be the next Rosa Parks. Now they've made some little kid think people are calling him a monkey, when the only people doing that are the lefties.

yeah so racist
even though only racists would look at this and immediately think "black = monkey"

H&M owns other brands. They deliberately ran this to harm the H&M brand reputation, as the other brands are premium and therefore more expensive. This was not a mistake.

obvious solution is H&M sell the monkey hoodie to white kids only and the cracker hoodie to black kids only. they could maybe also have them line up at different cash registers and be checked out by a cashier of the opposite race so that they get the full experience