/racingcore/

Fits, tips and inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAwJsOECGBU
grailed.com/listings/4074818-Adidas-Vintage-Adidas-Jacket-logo-multi-color-Spellout-Size-Jumper---Adidas-Team-Pullover-Rap-Tees-Hip-Hop-Swag-Varsity-Ball
twitter.com/AnonBabble

w2c?

The vast majority of racing drivers are not fashionable or even particularly handsome. They're perceived as cool because they're photographed in racing suits and standing next to fast, dangerous cars. Take that away and they're mostly badly dressed, boring car club guys.

>The vast majority of racing drivers are not fashionable or even particularly handsome. They're perceived as cool because..
Same could be said of most of the other /core/s on this board t b h

BTFO

I love this aesthetic so much. My grandfather owned classic cars including a 1930's Bugatti.

Yes, and Terrorwave is just wearing regular un-effay street clothes with a black mask. What's your point?

stripes. just add stripes down the side and youre /racingcore/

My point is that this will be a short thread.

>using a man who literally survived a harrowing car crash at 100mph+ as an example of "uneffay"
ur a dum

Watch Red Line 7000.

dafuq? lauda is the coolest racing driver imo

Cevert.

Does not mean you cannot take inspiration from when they are within that context. Emulating it completely yes will look awkward. But subtly bringing in influence from outside sources is one way to get fashionable and unique fits.

>Hahahaohwow.png

Such as?

I think a lot of running sneakers have a hint of motorsport motif. As well as windbreakers/track suits.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

>Track suits
>Sneakers
>Windbreakers
If I see a guy in a track suit and athletic shoes I don't "Oh, he looks like a racing driver! How sexy!" I think "I'd better not park here, that Albanian will steal my car!"

w2c sunglasses

Pretty much any sunglasses stand.

Persol

It's definitely the Fox motocross jerseys up next.

Them bitches flyyy

Carrera, Gucci, and Tom Ford have similar frames. Check grailed and vintage stores.

Veeky Forumstist here. I fucking love this aesthetic.

>c or n?

Seems to me like this core has minimal flexibility atm. If it ever turns into something it will probably just be a revival of japanese racing fashion where you just wear a huge jacket and call it a day.

/f1/ reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=yAwJsOECGBU

this type of clothing is for heterosexual, non-underweight, non testosterone depleted, and non underaged men, i suggest you assholes leave it be

>tips

Become a professional driver for real? Like, what will you do when your new friends discover all the 'audacity' and 'courage' emanating for your carefully planned attire is nothing but an empty appearance? Shit yourself?

What kind of sad, miserable sob is content with living through the transient impressions he leaves on complete strangers?

"Them bitches flyyy"
Get off this fucking board.

>not owning a fast dangerous car

You aren't Veeky Forums, sorry to break it to you

I don't get it. It's not a film about f1, is it?

Turning this thread around

Cop

i like this fit

k, keep us updated

Nakai-San is great inspo for this core

this is kinda like a shia labeouf aesthetic. you have to be Veeky Forums to pull it off though

nah you have to be at least remotely white, not a subhuman mud

>kinda like a shia labeouf

are you completely fucking retarded? just get the fuck outta here

You could say this about any style. Fashion is all about aesthetics. If you remove the aesthetic, it all just becomes "clothes".

w2c?

grailed.com/listings/4074818-Adidas-Vintage-Adidas-Jacket-logo-multi-color-Spellout-Size-Jumper---Adidas-Team-Pullover-Rap-Tees-Hip-Hop-Swag-Varsity-Ball

only the german master race cal make a literal balding pajeet like lewis hamilton look good

damn, mirin' the posture of dude in the racing suit.

Woah cool story about the pops! Tell us more

are you retarded? they have the same grungy aesthetic.

You're a fucking moron Igor and Shia hardly looks Veeky Forums also his aesthetic is like that of a 20 year old he should grow up

literally me (just a couple inches shorter)

based Lauda and Prost

what why Igor? why Veeky Forums?

i'd never be able to pull this off. good fit dude.

and he hasn't
fat sack of shit, cringy cheapo shoes

Mille Miglia desu

keke rosberg

such a good photo

Slowpokes.