Why the fuck did this fit get so much love? is this nu/fa/? what the fuck is wrong with you high schoolers?

why the fuck did this fit get so much love? is this nu/fa/? what the fuck is wrong with you high schoolers?

U mad

samefagging

its just boring and safe enough to appeal to everyone

naturally it's unremarkable as fuck

>black with khaki

Gross

is this the fate of fa?

I'm still not into this whole not long enough pant.

did. your. cat. die.

this is a fair assessment. i dont think im effay, just can sometimes wear clothes okay
yeah the all black concept should have had me stay all black and go with a black coat
i feel you, planning on buying more full length trousers when im not a poorfag

wtf no do how did you know i have a cat

Because the rest of WAYWT post are trash, most dont even qualify as fits.

Exactly

I like this guy, he's a nice dude and dresses okay. However, he is very skinny and good looking. He could wear whatever he wanted and still look fine. It is obvious that his clothes are cheap shit, you can tell in any of his pictures. It is especially apparent in this picture, but most of the people on this board won't notice and want to look literally exactly like this. In case anyone else hasn't noticed, this board is populated almost entirely by teenagers with little to no experience with clothing and extremely vocal opinions on it.
Don't hold (You)s against a man. He'll get better over time. The board won't.

Fit is just to effeminate.

>its unremarkable as fuck
>unremarkable
>as fuck
what in gods green earth did he mean by this?

the angles and lighting

thanks, thats too nice of you to say. yeah im hoping to lose poorfag status soon and actually be able to afford nice clothes. saging

this fit is sick

>cringy flood pants in every single fit
>safe enough
Pants only would be the cause to point and laugh

If you actually left your house or at least didn’t live in a no name fly over state, you would realize that cropped pants have been popular for years.

It looks good which is more than can be said about most of Veeky Forums fits. I think pants are cropped too short but that’s just my preference.

because he is my Veeky Forums husband stfu

Stop with these autistic GQ-tier fashion rules.

it looks cool

Yeah they pretty popular among women called "capri pants".

oh wow i's the exact same outfit except now the socks are white

It looks fucking retarded.

>I'll parrot abstract general statements without examining the particular instance
truly the mark of the brainlet

i'm ok with shorter/ cuffed pants but i feel his are hiked up a little too much. otherwise he looks ok-ish. nothing worth hating or loving.

yeah the pants in op are cut like that but i did roll too high in feels kinda wierd having a thread about one of my pics, gonna sage and if you could all just let it die thatd be nice

Not even khaki