How much is your outfit worth?

You think Copenhagen was bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=ApiDJuTf618

Why is everyone so fixated on price and value all of a sudden lol
Like what, did you realize you look like an autist in your $600 windbreaker so all you can fall back on is "hurr it cost a LOTTA money"
what a fucking joke lmao

Actually if you look through those videos, best outfits are always one's that are more minimal and cheap. Because they at least follow somekind of cohesive aesthetic.

the people wearing insanely tacky 400£ gucci belts.....

it's always people that wear hypebeast expensive tasteless shit who exclusively wear h&m or zara pants in these vids

who would rather have a 400$ belt than a 400$ pair of jeans????????? i cant wrap my head around this

Lol my outfit today was 2.50 + 4.00 + 4.00 + ??? + 2.00 = 12.50 excluding my boots which I've had for ages, bought with parents money

??? Very old outdoor/mountainboots, good quality, likely pretty expensive
4.00 yellow/brown pants
4.00 white shirt
2.50 black+white+greengraybrown cardigan with pixely llama's and maya-like faces
2.00 reddishbrown soft slightly furry leather belt

post pic

about tree fiddy

I swear hype fashion is the saddest

indoor lighting and different shirt

love my llamas

Because then no one knows how much it's worth. That's all that matters to some of these fags.

i like it

wish i could get shit for that price

thrift my boy :)

I have a thrifted made is USA Woolrich flannel. Would I say $100 or $5

Who upvotes that cringy nigger and his shit? It should be downvoted into trash.

this is why you're autistic

yeah, that's where I got the pants and cardigan

thanks user

What compels you to type like such an utter moron?

Every single outfit in that video is objectively bad, but now I'm really enjoying watching these. It's something about the pacing of it. Plus, the people seem happy, even though they're dressed like ass.

i'm like all H&M

You know, the worst thing about this video is that I live nearby Bratislava and one kid from that vid goes to my school. I couldn't believe what kind of money are they willing to spend on shitty fits like that (meanwhile I get complimented by girls wearing mostly cheap basics or thrifted stuff)

dang, now I want me some llamas

6$ for my sweater. 30 $ for my jeans. 35 dollars for my 200 dollar shoes, never worn by anyone else, CLEARANCE BB. And like 2 dollars on my meme cassette socks . 73$ gang.

I think most expensive I can go without accessories is like 1k

Um. Redwings I got for $160. $20 pants. $12 watch. And 120$ flannel.

hey slovak user