Free fashion book pdf (raf, margiela, etc)

i've been feeling good lately so I have a gift for you Veeky Forums! It is 5 free fashion book PDFs. The zip file includes:

>Dries Van Noten
>Maison Martin Margiela 20 The Exhibition
>Raf Simons Redux
>Rei Kawakubo and Comme des Garcons
>The Fourth Sex (Raf)

I know some of you that may have these already, but for those that don't, enjoy!

mega . nz/#!Ks8GAR7A!RdZSUEJDSpEYES1r6STBU6o-JgiHOBx6Bs8aPaFQDQc

Other urls found in this thread:

dressful.com/10283/free-fashion-books-to-download-from-the-metropolitan-museum-of-art
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks bro. appreciate these very much

My birthday was yesterday OP but this is appreciated

thanks dude

my pleasure anons!

ty bro

Thanks OP.

Any idea where to get other fashion related torrents? There are a couple books I've been after for a while.

lol they basically don't exist
fashion books are expensive, the kinds of people who buy them don't scan them

I love you actually emotional right now ive always wanted these

Thank you!

Thankyou so much

that's a rough Simons.

You’re a Godsend user

Speaking of does anyone have got recs for fa interviews/brand showcase/videos? Probably more on brands, interviews kinda bore me a bitz Saw an older Balmain one with Olivier Rousteing which was neat. Saw a Henrik vibskov one which was neat and another one on Dries but i got bored with that one pretty quickly.

heard of dries documentary on netflix

Dior and I is a pretty good documentary about Rafs first haute couture collection at Dior

you're very welcome guys! I hope you enjoy.

Appreciate the rei/cdg book, thanks user.

bump

TY op! Good content.

fair enough. I've been after the recent Our Legacy one and the Carhartt WIP Archives book as well.

Based OP. Wish you great fits and immortal hair!

thank you man

homosexual as fuck

thank you my man

dressful.com/10283/free-fashion-books-to-download-from-the-metropolitan-museum-of-art

thank you

You make it worth checking in on Veeky Forums still. Much appreciated, thank you!