FUCCBOI GENERAL - QTDDTOT

For smaller questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

dickies.ca/en/pants/slim-fit-straight-leg-work-pant/WP873.html?dwvar_WP873_color=BK)
dickies.ca/en/pants/flex-skinny-straight-fit-work-pant/WP801.html?dwvar_WP801_color=CH).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone give me some quick thoughts on having navy and black together in the same fit? I've heard it talked down but that seems like one of those things that people just say.

For example, just bought pic related. It is navy. Can I wear it with black jeans/chinos and mono docs?

Or, can I wear navy chinos with mono docs?

Where do Veeky Forumsggots buy their basic shirts/tshirts?

I'm buying something off a guy over a facebook and he asked me to pay the money to him as a paypal gift

Thoughts?

Very much depends on the fit. It can look alright, but most of the time it looks bad. I don't think black pants and black mono docs would go well with that jacket. Though I could see it possibly working if the jacket was a bit of a lighter shade of navy.

I'd be careful with that. You don't get buyer protection from PayPal if you send as a gift.

I'm trying to see if this coat I saw today is a specific type like harringtons or bombers or if it was just a specific jacket
It was brown, inside was fur or wool, zip lined, no lapels but neck part had buckles.
Does it ring any bell?

Yeah I thought so too. Thanks

I offered to raise the price a bit to cover his paypal fee.

Shearling.

Does anyone have that asian boi in patagonia fleece and jogging pants picture?

Can I make an M65 jacket into a battlejacket or is it not right for that?

can you pull off SLP with size 13 feet?

Can I wear Dr Martens 1461 with yellow stitching with suit?

id say the mono docs would work better with a suit but in my head it would probably look a little weird to you but no one else will notice

Alot of slp models wore the same size.
What you really need to be worried about is the weight, only skeletons can pull it off.

Black bottoms with mono docs would look fine with that coat.

Navy bottoms with black monos are a no go though.

Uniqlo/h&m. Just read the sticky mate

What fashion news sites or blogs do you guys like?

no, please just wear dress shoes. wear derbies with less formal outfits

If you're going for the dr. Martens look go for
Solovair you'll look less like a pleb soyboi

Ankle high Solovair

Anyone know of any moderately priced good long sleeve dark orange shirts/sweaters/pullovers?

What's a good suit for the £200 range?

>also known as a shoe

they'll look like eccos. lol

Take a look at Allsaints tailoring page. Didn't get a whole suit from there, only the trousers, but they're nice. There's a sale going on right now, too, so it'll definitely fit your budget

What are the best skinny black jeans around 100? Was looking at Unbranded Tight fit but they were all out in my size

For anyone here who wears milsurp stuff do you ever get negative attention from wearing it? I got a nice coat but I'm worried people will think I'm a Nazi or something

regularly wear pic related, it has german flags on the shoulders. never had any negative attention, at least to my face :S

Where do you live where this would be controversial? Don't dress in full military garb, or literal nazi cosplay, and you're good.

don't make this too complicated.

>dark navy overcoat + pants
>black roll neck sweater
>any black shoe other than Docs

from there, you can build on it any way you like.

i have that exact same jacket from a photo shoot one time. Any thoughts on me removing/adding patches to it, or would that be entering fuccboi zone?

What can I wear to make my legs look longer?

I am a size 9 on the scale

Is it true that for a Meermin Mallorca shoe, I should get the size 8?
This is what the conversion chart on the site states, but I'm still hesitant.

Brannock scale, that should say

I thrifted some pants today, but despite the current trend, I don't plan to make them slim and have a MFA sort of look.
Having that in mind, would you say that they need adjustments?

Lenght adjustment is pretty obvious here, but anything else?

Last one

Is there any way to beat my shit genetics and get even slightly thicker facial hair barring invasive and expensive surgery? All I want is a fucking Weird Al mustache.

Do you guys actually get laid ?

I think these and the first pair fit and look good as they are

It's literally perfect for that sort of thing, have at it man.

haven't paid attention to fashion for a bit, am I right in assuming that skinny jeans are no longer the go?

No

sometimes

What are some good leather Chelsea boots for around 150 € or less? The ones from Clarks seem to chunky.

add if u want, i think it's cool. since pic i've added the crest of amsterdam and a leather timberland patch

im a student in dublin, i've seen people wearing similar jackets so 0 controversy desu

I'm a guy and I want to paint my nails black. Not all my nails just 2 or 3 on each hand. Would it look good? Will people think i'm a faggot? Plz help.

bump

why would you want to do that

where to cop pants exactly like those on that white haired dude desu

>funeral today
>i have no dress clothes
>it's 10 degrees outside
What do

Go buy the cheapest black suit, black dress shoes and white shirt you can find in your vicinity

If you're afraid of getting cold, also have a white undershirt and if the legs are cold too, get some skiing underwear trouser things to wear under the suit

you can always rent a suit

can you combine timberlands or iron rangers with slim tapered jeans (nudie lean dean in my case)?

dad gave me one of his old grey cardigans, its kind of like this except a little thicker. pretty cozy and fits me well, looks good unbuttoned but I have no idea what to wear under it or with it what soever. a white tee feels like too much contrast

bump

w2c jumper?

how the fuck is a white tee too much contrast with a light grey cardigan
the only way you could get less contrast is wearing grey-on-grey

I just want a simple warm black parka/field jacket for winter. I like the basic look of this, but any other suggestions? Is $200 the average price for such a jacket?

forgot pic

I wore it with a white tee, tapered khakis and black shoes. It felt off for some reason

theyre all shit

looks really nice

im concerned if its warm or, as ive read, a "fall parka" thats too thin site doesnt say

Bump, cuz we need a fuccboi general

Sounds 100% like a scam

i would notice and not talk to you for sure

but then again i'd never be seen in a suit setting lol

Can anyone tell me how the logo is printed on this?
Also what would be the best way to remove it?
ty

Is "AnarchyState" the same brand as "AnarchistState", if not, are they legit? I read a ton of negative reviews about AnarchyState but haven't found anything about AnarchistState

How do you wear long sleeve shirt casually without looking like you're going for a job interview or going full dadcore?

Do not want to be rude, but in Europe any mom with 55+ years, cultural/middle-high class background, has those pants.

Look for shirts with patterns or shirts made of materials like viscose or silk which drape differently on your body

do you guys have recommendations for the best bang for buck when it comes to jeans? looking for a grey or light blue wash.

is it possible to wear geos with any subtlety?
also can anyone find the picture of the rick model in a blazer, rolled dress pants, geos, and a turtleneck? I want to say the image was black and white or like sepia. It was on my old phone but it is unsalvagable.

Answer me you stupid shit dressed faggots

how do you dress?
are you gay?
are you a musician?
if not one of the last 2 then no.

Do moncler jackets do ok in the rain?

>One shirt, size medium, feels very big on me, small would've been a better fit

>Another shirt, also size medium, feels almost too small, large might've been a better fit

How is this legal? As someone who basically buys clothes online exclusively, what am i to do? All the sites have the same "these measurements -> this size" guidelines. Doesn't help that all models are "6'1 wearing size medium"

I'm 5'9 ~145 lbs if that helps, low bodyfat

Slim cut.
Lean Deans are probably too skinny.
Something like pic is fine, but if they're hugging your calves I would say that they're a no-go.

i saw some memey softboy resusable water bottle posted on here a while back in some kind of starterpack image. if anyone could hook me up w a link or recommend me a Veeky Forums one id appreciate it.

Not really, especially after a few years.

Also, Moncler is not the mighty french brand it used to be. It's made by gypsies in Romania.

Can you wear chelsea boots if you're Veeky Forums and /thicc/ or is it like a

>Veeky Forums

Yes if you're tall

>trying to google short haircut for men
>get 10/10 models with chiseled jaws, Greek-god physique and cheekbones that could cut diamonds
>try googling for 'average men haircut'
>still get same

Seriously, I just need a shorter haircut that's not a fucking sidecut, undercut, buzzcut or pompadour bullshit. I've got a hairdresser who can actually make some stuff work with my face-shape, so he can just take a few looks at something and style it appropriately for me. But I need some visual help in that regard.

Could you guys help me out?

Roll sleeves up.

Also get shirts with casual details like button collars, maybe huge 70s collars if you don't mind the style, patterns of course. And get either heavier cotton shirts (flannel and twill are good for warmth) or lighter stuff with interesting drapes like said.

it really is a skinny thing

I've seen it done with a solid black pair so it's not impossible. The shoes are huge though so it's hard for them not to draw attention.

for someone who wears levi 510s, what dickies would you recommend?

and im probably looking to go a little looser

nalgene?

If you want slacks even the slim ones (873 I think) will be substantially looser. Dickies makes some pretty skinny skinny jeans though

dude fucking thanks bro

If you like it, wear it. What's the worst that could happen?
>Why is there a German flag on your shirt, are you a nazi?
>No. I just like it.
>Oh ok.

Depends on the silhouette of the boot. Something like RM Williams can be worn with a larger frame, but SLP obviously not.

obviously

Are the Dickies X-Series Slim Fit jeans any good? I hate how my Levi's 511s fit.

I've literally never seen a woman wear pants like that and I live in France, also that doesn't answer my question

Wearing national insignia, foreign especially, is weird. But who the fuck equates modern german flag with nazis lol

Will i look like a clown if i mix brands addidas reebok or nike adiddas

What to wear with wool pants other than dress shirts? I feel really dadcore in that combo

873 is the slim ones (dickies.ca/en/pants/slim-fit-straight-leg-work-pant/WP873.html?dwvar_WP873_color=BK) but what about the 801s (dickies.ca/en/pants/flex-skinny-straight-fit-work-pant/WP801.html?dwvar_WP801_color=CH).