Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

I'm getting a Pixel 2 tomorrow.

Post some effay case recommendations.

Also phone case general

Sup Veeky Forums

I'm getting AIDS tomorrow.

Post some effay catheter recommendations.

Also HIV general

seriously tho OP ditch yer smart phone and rock a burner with one week between charges
you can survive without snapchat
i beleev in you

kek

But user, if I don't have snapchat how will all my friends know how much cock I'm sucking?

>Burner phone

Poorfag

fuck off phoneshit

i got a moto g5s for 250 euros, it's maybe a little too big, but i really dig the metal case.

this phone is fuck ugly so yeah you're definitely gonna need a case

Iv had one for a while now. Apple fucking sucks

Google sells an official leather case for the Pixel 2 series. They're worth checking out, but a little costly. The best case makers ignore most Android phones and cater mainly to iPhones unfortunately.

>Wearing a case ever on your phone

I have a mall crate of burners that I use to swap phones every two or three weeks. Highly preferable. In my circles, smart phones are not status symbols, they're basic bitch tier and can quickly become liabilities.

Anonymity means taking precautions. I dont want the whole smart phone life at all.

ugly as fuck, you too

OH NONONONO LOOK AT HER CHUBBY FINGERS

Oh no... So upset. Aaahhhhh.....ouuuuccchhh....

The better to finger you with, my dear.

you're nice looking whatever but you're outta ya mind if you think that nasty pixel 2 will ever be on the same level as this

That's a hot pile of baby shit that's over priced. Enjoy paying for an idea vs paying for a product

>Being this insecure

Your sensibilities are wack, beyond any autistic Apple v Android row the 5s/SE so obviously has a clarity and refinement of design far above that of the Pixel 2

and I'd rather pay AUD$699 for an unlocked 128GB SE than AUD$1229 for a 128GB Pixel 2

Bow down to your overlord.

praying to steve right now r.i.p

The iPhone X is what the 6 should have been, sorta wish the sides were matte steel though

what the fuck are those big potatoes fingers ?

>muh kneejerk irrational apple hatred

lol how is anyone this autistic

oh my god just post ur ass already jesus chrsit

5t crew who else