Not memeing, where can I find a good quality of this jacket?

Not memeing, where can I find a good quality of this jacket?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnoliclothiers.com/drive-satin-jacket-casual-p-446.html
magnoliclothiers.com/2049-coat-overcoats-p-788.html
magnoliclothiers.com/bane-coat-custom-made-leather-jackets-by-magnoli-clothiers-p-513.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f5b-qJb4LM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not memeing

Nice archival meme lad.

After you guys help OP, can you tell me where to find this jacket? Thanks!

fjackets.com is usually cosplay-tier quality, but they are fantastic when it comes to men's jackets. Don't forget the gloves.

Same place, fjackets.com. Just don't ever wear the collar all the way up user, not even in the privacy of your own home.

Thanks! W2C girl? (The one on the left)

>Plunking a hundred fifty big ones on this hot garbage

Sex dolls have evolved since that movie was made. Pic related is the new hotness.

wtf. never realized it was goose in that movie

someone please post the picture.

What's some more essential /tv/core?

The blonde Asian and the dog look awesome.

The jacket refers to an ancient parable concerning a frog and a scorpion. The frog is helping other animals across this river and the scorpion demands a ride, but the frog is reluctant because he believes the scorpion will sting him no matter how conscientious the scorpion may be. Eventually, he swims the scorpion to the far riverbank.
Along the way the scorpion sting the from, and the frog says, now I am poisoned and you will drown. Why did you do this?

"Because I'm a scorpion, it in my nature."

The jacket represent the metaphorical weight on Driver's shoulders, the burden he carries is largely life or death stuff. His clients are the scorpions.

Why are kids so bad at using the internet to find stuff? The Drive jacket is pretty iconic, there are hundreds of forums you could have searched for already existing threads, and you wold have found the correct answer: Magnoli.
magnoliclothiers.com/drive-satin-jacket-casual-p-446.html
magnoliclothiers.com/2049-coat-overcoats-p-788.html
magnoliclothiers.com/bane-coat-custom-made-leather-jackets-by-magnoli-clothiers-p-513.html

I know that it's kind of OP's own fault that he would ask on Veeky Forums of all places but you're a fucking asshole.

Wow got my daily dose of autism

That's not autism, it's trivia.

I had a Wanderers jacket once:
youtube.com/watch?v=f5b-qJb4LM0

This, what I was going to post.
autism/10

>black
But the coat is green in the flick

>"Because I'm a scorpion, it in my nature."
>it in my nature

Just stick to beating your girlfriend, you insufferable fag

Scorpions don't have girlfriends silly, they're bugs.

In the film It's made out of dark green cotton not leather
Is this the new Matrix-tier edgelord fashion?

I would still suggest fjackets because as clearly higher quality as Magnoli is, a movie jacket is still a meme jacket. It shouldn't be the nicest thing in your closet. If you already own a $500 long coat or a $300 satin bombers, by all means, go Magnoli. If not, the cosplay-tier alternative is best.

I said it was cosplay-tier. I assumed no one here would be autistic enough to put $500 down just to let loose their inner goose.

Who makes a decent quilt stitched satin jacket? Not identical to the op but similar, any color is good.

That’s cool, thanks for sharing

Magnoli will give you the jacket in any colour you want and without or with a different back patch.

Compared to Magnoli Fjackets is ridiculously overpriced though.

doggo always kill me