How to look Veeky Forums whilst also looking like you don't care about fashion?

how to look Veeky Forums whilst also looking like you don't care about fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AJbs0Eckfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't look at yourself every time you see a mirror
Don't act like a fairy
Don't act like you're scared to get your clothes dirty
Don't neaten up your clothes or hair every 5 minutes, be slightly disheveled
Wear well worn clothes
Act like you couldn't care less what other think about your clothes because you're comfy af in them

this
Also stop worrying about fucking balding holy shit

1. be good looking
2. dress in clothes others would deem as 'unfashionable'
3. be good looking

This. If your hair matters that much to you than your life fucking sucks. so fix your fucking life instead.

you already care so it's too late

stop visiting this fucking retarded shithole board

It's like Nietzsche's story about the evolution of a person's morality. First, you are a Camel: you take on many burdens and worry constantly about your mission, with the burden-carrying and the worrying being a kind of self-perpetuating neurosis as you compete with yourself to carry the heaviest burden of ideals. This is the learning phase, where you are beginning to understand the fundamentals of style and you follow its "rules" to the letter in order to best fit in and thus maximise your burden.

Then, you become a Lion: you shed the weight of rules and attack your mission directly with vigour and courage. You develop your own proud sense of style, bending the rules as you see fit, and never apologising for doing so – but, you are still very much bound by your commitment towards your style. The Lion's courage is but an abstraction and a transformation of the Camel's neurotic burdens: you fight for your claims to manhood, but the worm still slithers within you.

And finally, you become a Child again. The Child does not need virtue, nor courage, nor the burdens of rules. The Child seeks no justification for their actions, and merely does as they see right to do – the world is their plaything. Look, for example, to Jonathan Meese:

youtu.be/4AJbs0Eckfg

You must commit to your own development, and then grow to abandon the project and do as you please.

This is an excellent post, and very true. Thank you user.

when does the part come when you become a lion
not really related to style in any sense, I'm at peace with that but just in general I feel like I never got or will get out of the camel phase

Just keep working and take those risks that offer opportunities for success as well as failure in the aesthetic arena. Victory = evolution.

>in the aesthetic arena
No but I'm not concerned about that
Just life in general I feel like I just worry about things and don't feel like I just keep giving myself more and more burden and that's just my life

I was the same way for a very long time. The secret for me? Imagine that worry, that anxiety, is like a knife. It has a sharp blade and it cuts every time you run it across your flesh.
But eventually? it becomes blunted with use.

That means facing the uncomfortable until it loses the edge that makes it uncomfortable and can't break your flesh any longer.

Is this a painful process? Yes. Does it make you stronger by magnitudes? Yes.

I don't know man 10 years of this and I just feel like all I am is just a neurotic fuck it's kinda hard to see myself ever changing.

Well, the key is in getting so sick of that neurotic feeling that you just say "FUCK IT" on a very base level, and your 'fuck it' is suck a heartfelt one it echoes to every aspect of your behavior.

>tfw becoming a lion

We're all gonna make it bros

*such a heartfelt

I mean, you gotta make a choice at some point, and for me the choice was born of pure frustration. You know you've worked hard, you embody something, it's time you seized it, user.

Think about it - you literally deserve this freedom you've worked more than hard enough.

>for me the choice was born of pure frustration
what kinda frustration?
I don't know if I'm really that frustrated at the end of the day, I feel like this is just the way I am, like my brain is just wired bit fucky, I don't really like it but just feels like there is no escaping being neurotic wreck.
>you literally deserve
And I don't know about that either, I don't see why I really would deserve anything at all in life.

I'm not that user, but I feel exactly the same as you. Thanks, I apreciatted the insight.

Go on finasteride. My dermatologist told me 97% of her patients have no side effects, and of the 3% who do, they’ve all reversed after going off of it.

I’m 27, almost 28. Taken it for about 2 years and people told me last week they thought I was 22. Always hear people surprised about my age.

No side effects, just like the doctor said. My hair (was just starting to recede at temples) has slightly improved since going on, and will likely never reverse.

Confident, unanxious, getting laid with girls in their early 20s. It really is worth trying.

You may not feel it, but I guarantee you deserve it. You are gold.

Cheers, I appreciate your response.

tim duncan

> Note to self

>Confident, unanxious
THAT is what's really worth trying, and at some level, it's just a decision you make.

side effects of having less sexual drive, and less balanced hormonal levels are inevitable by taking finasteride. the 3% are just 3% which these effects are highly noticeable.
not saying better hair isn't worth it, its a trade you're making.

is there a name for this concept? I've been noticing this being prevalent in a lot of aspects of life but I've never seen anyone put it into words until this