nypost.com/2018/01/12/are-skirts-the-next-mens-fashion-trend/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Game-Nations-Amorality-Power-Politics/dp/0671205323
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"constraints"
>deterrents/incentives
>"controls"
>blah blah
way too convenient a cop-out. wanna know why fertility is actually low? people DONT WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN. i want to have like a bajillion kids but most people don't. it's not homosexuality or sterilization or abortion or welfare or women working or contraception user. it's not any of these pedantic reasons you cite. it's simply that kids are a burden that people don't want to bear... they're expensive, time-consuming, exhausting, and if you're citing these 3 reasons your kids are going to be little shits growing up, so there's a 4th reason. education level is inversely proportional to amount of kids someone has, and it's because educated people are aware of what comes with having kids in terms of financial and non-financial burdens. but a lot of times, educated people are what's wrong with the world anyway, so don't try to change anything, just raise a family with good values and watch the educated classes die out.

>look jannies this post wasn't my fault

im actually intested in wearing a skirt. like in ops pic not as a trap or anything. i live in a pretty bland suburb though

>Betteridge's law of headlines is one name for an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no."

if i dress up in a skirt when i masturbate does that make me fa?

>people breed as many kids as they can throughout history
>12 kids not unheard of in 1900
>last 100 years or so every western country (and their elites) shit bricks about overpopulation
>population falls below replacement rate for reasons

Don't you have any curiosity about how that change occurred?

in the old days people shat out kids because half of them would fucking die from diseases and shit, plus more kids meant more hands to help, it's not like that anymore

What is this, 2012?

>Don't you have any curiosity about how that change occurred?
perhaps it's due to the fact that you can't pump out a kid and six years later send them to work in the local factory with no education to earn the family money?

>trying to introduce men's skirts
>in winter
Couldn't have picked a worse time to do it. Even if you get them past the 'ew girls' mentality you'd need to convince them to go bare legged in february. Try again in summer

I'm ahead of the curve as always

u look like an absolutee sprooter

AGENDA
G
E
N
D
A

>absolute sprooter
wasn't expecting patter like that on Veeky Forums lmao

skirts is so 2015

>hurr dur runway fashion reflects mainstream fashion
normalfags

This. Birth rates tend to drop as a nation becomes more developed and educated.

As for the skirts, no, I'm not that fa.

People been saying that for years, skirts in men are never gonna a trend in the mainstream cause not everybody is a faggot, maybe in a couple of decades or centuries when everyone is gay yes, but rn I really doubt it

Nice psy op

Wait. So do I wear skirts or not? I need someone to tell me if they're fa!

y'know yohji has been doing this for yonks?

Most intelligent or rational thing I’ve read on Effay in a while lol

>following trends

This is bait right? This looks terrible. Everything is the wrong length, coat is way too tight around the upper body, colours are off and shoes dont match the rest of the outfit.

Yeah, I call them kilts and wear them quite a lot actually

trying to be edgy by putting a skirt on a man is the oldest thing in fashion. i doubt men will ever wear skirts

amazon.com/Game-Nations-Amorality-Power-Politics/dp/0671205323

Check out this book. It talks about the CIA's activities in Egypt. One of the things he talks about is how they didn't want Egypt overpopulated and they even drew up tables of how long into the future they projected it would be before they could persuade Egyptians to use birth control.

The movie Soylent Green was made in 1973. So at least as late as that people thought this dystopian future was on the table. Do you really think the guys in charge didn't do anything to prevent this from happening?
Your observances of people should have probably led you to believe they would likely be too stupid to have less kids on their own, and some still have many more than they should.
A big part of what happened was constantly telling us overpopulation is a problem for Western countries. It still happens today.
I saw some story like that yesterday shaming a couple for having a bunch of kids, or something like that, I didn't actually read it.
Which is lulzy when you think about it because at the same time we're bringing in immigrants to deal with the aging population AKA not enough babies born.

classic Veeky Forums meme
anyone got the bumblebee one?