grey

beige

Theres only black white and brown...

I don't know but black is the qtest
Shibas aren't very fa though

Beige

I dont care how fa they are, theyre good boys

Belgian

will Veeky Forums agree that longboys are the most effay dogs?
>skinny
>quiet and rarely bark
>still high class looking but not designer dogs like poodles, built for performance and no health deficiencies or inbreeding
>actually recommended to be dressed up so they don't get cold
they are perfect and I'll definitely be scooping one up later in life

>not getting a pug

It looks scared and insecure
You cant go running with a pug

elongated rats arent dogs

how about this more mature looking boy

Og tans are most aesthetic colorway.

Yeah he looks great, still too skinny for me

>all these meme breeds
>not going for classic Americana

That's not a black lab

Golden retrievers are in my top 3, but I like shibas bold personality more

S H I H T Z U
H
I
H
T
Z
U

>classic americana
>breed from Canada

Seriously they go with everything

samoyed is the best meme dog

Nothing is better than pic related

you are all wrong
ya gotta rescue a cute mutt! they're all unique! plus way less expensive than purebreeds and live longer

Pistachio.

navy blue, obviously

fuck mutts, and fuck the majority of rescue dogs

Holy moly, user! That dog is honestly fucking GORGEOUS. Do you happen to know it's genetics? Have they been tested by a good veterinarian? I'm just genuinely curious because it looks kind of like a coyote that bred with some fluffy medium-sized house pet. But he's actually quite friendly looking, and strikingly pretty.

Also, any recommendations where I can find the most grizzled, fucked-up mongrel possible? Just the local SPCA or something?

I want a dog so fucking bad guys.

same here, user. & i love mutts most of all.

see, the thing is, i really want one which has been through hell and which no else would ever love. i'd be totally grateful for anyone's info or advice.

i want the canine version of pic related.

honestly have no clue, but looks to me like a liver wolfdog/pharaoh hound/husky mishmash with fucking BEAUTIFUL eyes

and yes, the local SPCA works wonderfully :))

Go to the pound. Adopt an old dog.

Easy. Just get a pupper and chain him up in the basement. Feed im glass and bleach and burn his furr. Then you can one day live out your unhealth helper syndrome

Surprised to see these little cuties not getting their deserved love ;-)

>doggies to scare the living shit out of your neighbors

the soyboy choice

IRL those dogs are total assholes, fyi

Corgis aren't Veeky Forums but you can't say they aren't fucking adorable
This is the best Shiba color, hands down

Red shiba best shiba. Pic related, my shib.

yo user,
is it true what they say about shibas in that they are somewhat ornery and tough to deal with due to their independent nature?
certainly it's different for each individual, but im curious as yours is still a pup

this is literally the faggiest dog i can think of. Its 100% pure soy, both in personality and its appearance

Actually, my doggie still isn't a pup, I should have specified that. But yes, they're very hard to deal with. They have an extremely abundant amount of energy, and she loves to just go crazy, even though I trained her. However, I love her, and she gives me love when I need it, and leaves me alone when I don't want any. Also, if this is your first dog, never get it as a first. I've had three dogs (when I was a kid), and I was taught the basics of dog training and care, and this dog is still a little grouchy fucker.

But I should also add, she is very loyal, and can mind her own business and be left alone. Also can be violent around other dogs as they're very territorial, but I found that she's only violent with a certain number of other dogs, and some dogs she isn't violent with. Weird, either way I usually keep her separated and just play with her myself. My friend does bring his dog over sometimes though, who she likes to play with a lot for some reason, and we have playdates.

>if this is your first dog, never get it as a first
What's a good first dog breed?

This, most effay dogs are Dalmatians

Role #1: If your dog sheds, it ain’t Veeky Forums

Kai Ken cool desuyo

If you don't make your dog fresh, what's even the point

every dog sheds you fucking idiot

thank you desu.

How much for the fabulous dog dahling?

That’s not true you literal abortion of a human being