Cigarettes

What are the most Veeky Forums cancer sticks? I have been smoking parliaments for the past months and they're pretty good, but I'd like something new.

inhaling smoke is never going to be fashionable

It always has been and always will be desu.

You hit the nail on the head in the OP. Camels are also aesthetic for the rugged, outdoor aesthetic. Have to say though, Marlboro 27s are the fucking GOAT cigarette and none of these come close to the rich, mild, toasted flavor of those beautiful bronze bastards.

what's the name of the circled brand??

I quit smoking just a week ago and told myself to avoid these stupid threads marlboro 27s were what i started on but have smoked camels for the past 6 years but you reminded me of flavor you bastard now im jonesing

t. big tobacco

nvm i'm a doofus

Winston.

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Bulk Indian cigarettes from the reserve

I quit too. I went cold turkey last New Year's and haven't touched a bit of nicotine since. I don't even vape anymore.
It's hard but doable. You need something to motivate you through the jonesing or you'll never make it out the other end.

rick wannabe

rip menthols, i'm gonna keep smoking them because they're being banned in 2020 here in britland so got to enjoy them while they last

Marlboros are fucking terrible

>not wanting to die young and beautiful

>thinking cigarettes will preserve your youth instead of making you age quicker
Talk to my saggy ass face at 25

>smoking
>beautiful

Come back when you're not a yellow toothed, bad breath having, rusted nails having ghoul with the stamina of a 60 yr
old.

no homo we smokin penises

I'll say smoke away kids. There's too much of you cunts anyway.

I smoke marlboro menthol lights

as points out, they're shit. only middle aged women buy them

They remind me of my mom

keep telling yourself that or man up bitch

what?? no shit?
thank god I don't live there. you should stock up as much as you can so you could sell them at a marked up price in 2020.

These threads are so dumb and should at the very least be "what kind of cigs does /fa smoke?"
Cigs aren't /fa and they make your clothes, hair, car, everything smell bad. But if you're going to smoke, then smoke wtf YOU like, and NOT what everyone else likes.

Squinting at that tiny "smoking kills" add. U from Ro?

Been thinking about going cold turkey on nicotine, been smoking around 5-10 a day for the last 4 and a bit years but I just feel like I'll be such a different person without it, I've been vaping since new years (p. much just a budget juul) but did you find yourself having a different personality once you got through the addiction from when you were smoking?

Which cigs/tobacco do smell the weakest? I can't get rid of my habit but don't want to smell like an ashcan like 24/7. Are there any good sorts rhat don't leave a dense dmell or how do I at least smelling like that?

my go to

dunhill or camel

u should be rolling your own tho

tailormades taste like shit and rolling is more macho

Do you even smoke? No sane smoker would ever suggest rollies taste better and even fewer would care about looking "macho". It doesn't. It makes you look like a backwoods Georgia hick.

res cigarrettes or green deaths

I used to roll cigs with pipe tobacco. I'd get compliments because it smelled so good. find a local shop that makes their own blends.

In most of the Europe all the effay kids roll their own. Doesn't mean they taste better but this is a Fashion board.

Rollies do taste better, especially now that factory cigs have added FSC chemicals in them. Stop using shit tobacco.

Hand-rolled cigarettes are clearly the most Veeky Forums as long as you can roll slim straight ones

They taste better if you use good tobacco