What does Veeky Forums have on their wrists?

What does Veeky Forums have on their wrists?

Seiko SGG713P1
V743-8B50

Vintage watch, cheap aswell.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Rotary-Analogue-Display-GS02874-06/dp/B00I1S3A5A/ref=pd_sbs_241_6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=H10EQD5Q3446R5S5D0NE
amazon.co.uk/Bulova-Designer-Watch-Leather-Strap/dp/B0129ZL2AU/ref=cts_wa_1_vtp
ebay.com/itm/MW16T-Navajo-Sleeping-Beauty-Mens-Watch/263357650226?hash=item3d5156d532:g:mxYAAOSwmudaId4b
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-14/how-daniel-wellington-made-a-200-million-business-out-of-cheap-watches
horahalus.com/2016/04/20/how-did-daniel-wellington-get-so-popular-and-why-i-will-never-buy-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Air King

havent worn it in a while
but I still wind it up everyday. Not accurate at all but I love looking at it.

the only thing worse that date complications is day complications. Do you guys need the year too?

Casio A158

Doraemon Rolex

>watch.raily.com.cn

How much did it cost?

lol hamfisted fat fuck what are you even doing on this board

patek are the memest of watch. They all look fucking boring and cost 5 times what other luxury watches cost because "muh traditional hand finishing"

it's a /b/ meme.

Vintage Orient diver

I own the date variant of this in grey. Cool watch user.

Old picture, but was wearing this earlier today.

1962 Omega Seamaster, the exact one in pic, actually!

damn I'm jealous

Raymond Weil Maestro.
Its hard to find a nice gold watch with a black leather strap. Hate metal straps.

What the hell is wrong with that thing?

not on my wrist atm since im in bed, but i wear this everyday

I didn't know you niggers were in poverty.

Here's the most fa watch known to man.

Its fuckin cocktail time

I like to swap with that one. These are the only two I have with a beat up f91w

Hello newfag

Hello retard

small wrist

vintage gold 1970 breitling

what's good fellas

>people who wear diesel watches

Post watches ye fuckin poofta

And give me a nice strap for my cocktail time because that one is crap

I don’t have another picture of it but this is my watch on the left and my Dad gave it to me a few years back.

Pretty good watch, i really like it.

You're a man of taste user

The leather one has been my daily driver for the past 2 years, but I have never had a watch to wear with my suit, but yesterday I found this one on the ground outside of my work. It is a bit scratched up, tarnished, and the battery is dead, but the glass is fine and I think it looks okay. Is it worth getting the battery changed, or should I get a different watch?

Oh shit nig, nice taste in watch.

I have an f-91w. Looking to upgrade. Thoughts on these?

amazon.co.uk/Rotary-Analogue-Display-GS02874-06/dp/B00I1S3A5A/ref=pd_sbs_241_6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=H10EQD5Q3446R5S5D0NE

amazon.co.uk/Bulova-Designer-Watch-Leather-Strap/dp/B0129ZL2AU/ref=cts_wa_1_vtp

Buy a decent used watch for that price, not a new less than decent one.

citizen WATCH

stop posting that hasbeen uggo

citizen is more shitty now because he mentioned it

nothing uggo about sam

ideal daily driver

I like that one a lot. Which model is it?

ebay.com/itm/MW16T-Navajo-Sleeping-Beauty-Mens-Watch/263357650226?hash=item3d5156d532:g:mxYAAOSwmudaId4b

nice
now lets see it on your wrist

Can anyone recommend a nice watch under 200? I just bought an apple watch and it's fucking hideous, I'm gonna see if i can get some of the money back and buy something nice, but i need a watch in the mean time.

I see your Air King and I raise a Thunderbird

dat engine turned bezel

rate

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

Hope you guys enjoy

SARB065.

I've read that it has been discontinued and replaced by the new cocktail time line (the one with "presage" written on the dial, with a different crown, like the SRPB43), however you probably still can find the 065 online.

I got lucky and saw it in a shop in Paris so I went for it.

Fossil Q founder Rose Gold

Uggh if you are going to buy a smart watch buy one that actually looks like a watch like this one works with Android and iOS

Very nice.

>Its hard to find a nice gold watch with a black leather strap. Hate metal straps.

that's precisely what I'm looking for now. Anyone rec me?

do you know why it's called Durham? just interested because that's where I live

The Raymond Weil watch I posted is very nice, it goes for $1.3k
Nice mechanism and looks real fancy.

hundred

>What does Veeky Forums have on their wrists?

Nothin'.

Grandfather clock on the handlebars of a BMX bike - the only timepiece in the entire thread I would actually enjoy owning and occasionally carrying around. (like when I moved apartments and stuff)

thoughts on daniel wellington?

065 is my short-term grail. I think it looks so much better than the presage.

Just got pic related. I might’ve talked to you about it in another thread a month or so ago.

Shit watches. You can get something better for the price.

I almost bought the presage at 270 bucks online but I just don't like that fucking crown, and the 065 dial is just too good.

I'm a different guy but this is a nice diver. I'll get into them one day, for now I need to heal my wallet.

got this from someone as a gift, but needs a new strap, what kind of strap would make this watch better?

imagine wearing a watch in 2018

yikes

Get out of here you marketer

imagine having to struggle to get your fuckhuge phone out of your pocket to know about the time

imagine working a real job where your boss doesnt want you fucking around on your phone

imagine having to rely on other cunts to know about the time

imagine being retarded in 2018

IT'S A SHITTER.

rate my meme watch.

Bulova 98C128

Beautiful watch for its price. Get compliments daily.

>Shit watches

For what reason?

$2 chinese quartz movement that casio wouldn't put in their terrorist watch

DW is fine if you want a aliexpress watch repackaged in a cheap case made to look expensive

Ah ok

Am I the only non-poor fag on Veeky Forums? Lol.

sell that quartz shitter to some dumb teen and buy a real watch my dude

just the different style of straps, each named after a city in the uk. wierdly Durham was my cloest as well. I'm only 20 miles out

because the Swedish hacks who designed this shitter of a watch pulled out a list of northern English towns and picked one at random

>posted by @luxury_watch_replicas 4 days ago

Where you live m8

don't listen to the naysayers. i posted the one above and i love it. they look fantastic, and feel well made and it tells the time. what else do you want?

i get lots of comments on mine which is a better feeling than having to explain why your vintage automatic seiko is a good watch to everyone

hexham

i hate samefagging but i actually feel strongly about this
if you buy a dw watch, you're paying about 30x what the watch is worth. if you want it and think you will be satisfied with your purchase, go ahead. i just hate seeing people spend $200 dollars on a watch worth maybe $8 without the logo. As long as you know it's a shitter before and not after you buy it, I'm fine with that.
peace

Wearing my DW homage watch

First I'd heard of them today but apparently they were the fastest growing company in Europe recently

Don't know if that means they're genuinely fashionable or if, as you suggest, they've conned people into paying a 3000% markup and are laughing their way to the bank

Nice, I was in corbridge recently

You work in toon?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-14/how-daniel-wellington-made-a-200-million-business-out-of-cheap-watches
horahalus.com/2016/04/20/how-did-daniel-wellington-get-so-popular-and-why-i-will-never-buy-one/

Loads of normie young people I know like them same with shit like MVNT.

cheap watches are fine like a Casio & Timex but the fashion brands are a rip off.

Oh well, thanks for giving me a heads up

is literally everyone of you low test, pretty pathetic

is this not /fa?

sums it up well "It’s clean, simple, sharp and timeless; it’s an extremely palatable design that works for everybody."
if you want a watch to wear everywhere, that goes with everything, this is the one and it doesnt break the bank at all.

I'm not arguing its not overpriced based on the quality of parts.no, its not an investment, its not made from quality parts but in the real world, loosing a few seconds every few months isnt the end of the world. my microwave loses minutes in weeks! and as for the cheap quartz movement, well the watch doesn't feature a second hand so you wouldn't even notice. i can deal with changing the battery every few years.

quality doesn't denote style.