I'm going for the British / French roadman chav look

I'm going for the British / French roadman chav look.

I'm trying to look like an inmigrant that goes to thai boxing twice a week and might stab you outside a convenience shop at 8pm.

I'm calling it now, this will be the ultimate late 2018 look. It's the Slav tracksuit and (seriously boring by now) ironic 90s sportswear look evolved.

Will be posting some inspo, and hope others will too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rk6_Ax0mQo
youtube.com/watch?v=UqsUfJO4auA
instagram.com/rileyjakeofficial/
youtu.be/VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=nISWPU50HLc
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qI2ywwIYM
youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God tier shitbag social parasite shoes coming through. An absolute must.

Wear a soccer tracksuit , you got a few teams thay you can chose.

Italy : Milan > Roma = Juve
Spain : Real > Barcelona
France : PSG >> OM
Germany : Bayern > Dortmund
England : Chelsea >> Man U

Is this a real thing that you have to worry about interacting with in Europe? I was planning to visit soon, how do I avoid these types of people?

The Nike Academy

This is THE tracksuit. A perfect daily driver you should own in at least 2 or 3 different colourways.

Near perfection? I would say so.

Yes, this man gets it. I've just ordered a PSG tracksuit and I don't even live near France.

Fuckin this. Can't be more spot on with these shoes. What is it with doll bludgers and wearing these fuckin things?
>Inb4: "They're cheap"
Rip off chucks and vans are only like $20 and actually look half decent.

Wrong pic.

This is the Nike Academy.

Nike Huaraches, a road classic.

In my opinion, this is the pinnacle of thousands of years of footwear. My personal recommendation is triple black or triple white. There was a rare Paris edition which was also good.

These aren't fashionable anymore, but you could still get away with wearing the newer Ultras.

Get yourself a (fake) designer man bag.

Personally not a fan of Gucci ones, too played out nowadays, but I had to post another classic.

Other acceptable brands include Versace, Fendi, Nike, and also any type of fanny pack, strictly worn over your chest facing the front.

i didnt have a problem going out in all the shittiest hoods in paris hopping clubs till 8am maybe stay in ur white gated community if ur not street smart

Should the cologne be abused? I think it should

I'm trying to find the right name for these kind of casual skinny tracksuits, but they are definitely a strong look.

I wear these most days.

It will work in virtually any setting or situation: Thaiboxing, lifting weights in the gym (doing low reps and only 1 or 2 sets but somehow still getting stronger), sitting outside doing nothing, playing football, stabbing someone, outdoor gym in a wet miserable park, sleeping, clubbing...

Of course it should. Anything by Versace does a fantastic job.

If you haven't been able to shoplift any, Adidas have some decent ones for casual daily use.

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=3rk6_Ax0mQo

I'm unironically really into this look.

If you can't beat em, join em. Feels good to look slightly threatening.

Still unsure whether France or the UK gets the look best though. I think the UK has a higher influence on street wear than any other country in the world, so probably the UK.

Our man Ibrahimovic displaying a longer hairstyle for those of you who aren't ready for a fade yet but still want the look.

>France : PSG >> OM

WHY CHOOSE THO

Nah you'll be aight. Paris is safe in the rich central areas.

Even when I walked through the more ghetto areas on the outskirts no one did anything to me.

Marseille and even Nice are sketchy af in some areas tho. Nice is safe, but I did have a guy start shit with me once for no reason on a subway 6 years ago. Last time I went this year, nothing happened bad at all.

Bus*, not subway

UK here, Manchester in particular but lived in liverpool for uni (in Toxteth so quite ketwig saturated).

Basically you need outwear performance brands. North Face is obvious but a bit too played out now ; try Berghaus, Rab, Jack Wolfskin, I've even seen some wear Karrimor. Avoid patagonia. Sportswear brands are also obvious. Nike is probably the go to for tracky bottoms, make sure they're cuffed at the bottom. They've also caught onto some 'luxury' brands, like EAX and Hugo Boss. In France I know Asics are very popular. A cool shop to check out which kind of exploits this look is 5pm.fr

>armani tracksuit
>jobless

well for sure i can say its chavvy looking on a person of color with a trendy hip hop type haircut

youtube.com/watch?v=UqsUfJO4auA

very important inspo video for this look

These Fucking jackets are meme incarnate

Don't forget your good 'ol leather jacket with jogging pants.

Quality post, thanks for this.

Also that 5pm.fr site is an excellent find.

I was laughed at by ethnics that looked like this, for wearing brown loafers to school.

Zara used to have some decent tracksuits if you're in the mood for something more peng

>
NO! THESE ARE NOT A ROAD SHOE, ROAD IS VERY HIP HOP CULTURE, THESE ARE THE OPPOSITE OF HIPHOP, THE BEST SHOES ANRE NIKE TN, 90S, LTD'S, 97, AIRMAX ONES, REEBOK CLASSICS

Wow someone talking about Nice, thats where I'm from. In France we call that " Sang chaud " , which means " Hot blood ".. basically in the South eastern part of France people like to start shit for nothing . All the time, especially dusty ass fuckboys and whoever wears the style in this thread.

It can even happen to some less hot blooded guys.. I mean even I started shit once , while drunk, this place is perfect for things to escalate quickly.

If you want more informations about this part of France..

These are the badass thugs of europe? ROFL
At least the blacks here in america are actually intimidating, these guys look like faggots

This

Have you tried actually doing thai boxing ?

>Taking pride in how violent your apes are

The fucking state of Americans

>be american
>is a nigger lover
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

been rocking neo-chav for a while now
feels good

arsenal or tottenham are the official roadman teams dickhead

This is not what you think it is.

I live in NY and only see skinnyfats soy boys and weird looking indian ppl wearing shit like those weird joggers/tracksuit pants hybrid. Just wear an adidas jacket or alpha industries bomber with regular jeans, and actually train or lift or it just looks goofy

>I live in NY
opinion disregarded
you don't know anything about roadman culture as it does not exist in your country

Not yet but I have started lifting every day in the gym.

Once I have some actual strength and stamina I will start thaiboxing or something similar for those extra scumbag / roadman / immigrant points.

Americans have no idea about good fashion or music and your "gangsters" are a joke. Grime and Euro-trap/drill has been way better than anything out of the US for the last few years too. Suck your mum.

This guy gets it. People on 2020 Veeky Forums will be like

"Should I cop Nike Tuneds? Are they Veeky Forums anymore? Should I wear a PSG tracksuit or a Zara one? Where do I cop a cheap Gucci manbag?"

if you want a more fashionable version of roadman-core check out the new balancegia collection, it's fucking sick

tottenham is shit

I agree

black lowe alpine hardshells
black trackys
black tns

straight out HMP/YOI

instagram.com/rileyjakeofficial/

Bro ur entire fashion meme is just based around trying to look tough by wearing gym clothes in public...

Mercedes clothing is the new hot thing here

'no'

All current trends are based on "looking like (something)", so what exactly are you trying to say?

These are shaping up to be the most stolen pair of trainers 2018.

What are you on cunt. Tn's aren't cheap

Arsenal and united are the roadman teams. Tottenham doesn't have the yute fanbase.

Where Romania? Lmaoo don't post your gypsy ass fashion trends here boi

Is that Ben Shapiro on the left?

what t-shirt should i get with this?

Basic Stone Island seems pretty popular in London, nothing too high tech tho.

ultimate roady look:

gucci monogram cap
black north face puffer
cp company ls
stone island jeans
black air max 95s
nike shotter bag for the .8s of 'cheese' he sells to year 10s behind aldi

it's not that bad, chance that something bad happens is really low, but if they approach you in a intimidating way, they either want to punch you, robb you or scare you off, in either case, you'd better leave, as tourists are an easy victim.

Interesting to see what Americucks think about the European goon style

as always with euros being 'tough,' it strikes us as charmingly naive/adorable

funny how yanks think they are masculine

doesn't get it but thats ok

Hue hue American so stupid person XD XD Europe #1 fuck you USA!

some inspo for the decline of europe look

youtu.be/VS7ZBff9MGk

youtube.com/watch?v=nISWPU50HLc
Bear with the shitty music but this is roadman fashion

Here's a tip for Europeans: Nautica is about to become massive via Australia.

You heard it here first.

I've been trying to look like a rowdy blue collar football fan (the American kind). That should fall under this general look, right?

Liverpools high end stuff is Canada Goose and Moncler, Air Max 95s, Balenciaga runners, Kenzo too

>american sports fans
>rowdy

Lel

Umbro makes the best track pants.

hope you mean south american

Who said anything about pride? I'm saying you are pussies if these guys intimidate you.

cringe inspo
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qI2ywwIYM

so much effort for such a shitty joke lol

Dragging two images in Ms paint
So much effort lol

Nah just Arsenal

Why aren't tracksuits sold in two different sizes?

One for the top and another for the bottoms.

they look the same in the netherlands as the uk and france ones.

they basically all dress like they tried to make it to pro football and didn't make it and started selling drugs instead and then started adding gaudy designer shit to their football practise fits like moncler and gucci jackets once they had a bit of money

Most actual pro football players dress the same, especially latino/eastern european

true desu

seems like european scum imitates athletes while american scum imitates rappers.

although i guess basketball players influence american scum as well

Do you even do muay thai op, that style is not for fags.

see these all over now, more on fucking middle class vegan uni students than actual scallies though

How can i dress up these pants? Or should I get the black ones?

This is what Amsterdam roadmen wear.

I like older immigrant fits with the oldschool baggy windproof trackpants and the shitty leather jackets, more like a North-African twist on slavcore.

This flashy brand shit is embarrassing.

do they wear the other pair of shoes on their hands?

>not wearing shoechainz

They are not badass thugs. Their only power comes from numbers and you're only in danger once they outnumber you 5 to 1.

This is what most youths seemed to wear last year. Not sure what is popular now, probably even more Gucci.

>I'm calling it now, this will be the ultimate late 2018 look

Are you joking? Roadman fashion has been trendy in America for years, especially since Drake started dickriding grime MCs and wearing stone island and all that. You're jumping in on the tail end of the fad, you should know

>French roadman chav look.
French banlieue culture is different from Dutch/German/British roadmen/chavs/underclass/youths. It doesn't even pretend to be western but the style etc is imported straight out of Algeria.

Seriously if you're interested I suggest you watch this videoclip.
youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s

Lets play the logic game
> drake starts sucking off grime in 2016
> '2' years ago
> this means the entire style was imported to every american en masse and now runs rampant in america
Something about this doesn't add up, especially when you factor in the 'irony' factor that OP alluded too, but as you're a low iq presumably black amerimutt I doubt you managed to extrapolate that from OP

Well he is right in the sense that I think every North-American youth knows about Stone Island by now.

post some pics please

Holy shit guys that's so bad...

Moroccans don't care about style. For them it's all about signaling wealth.
A few years back Philipp Plein was a must have within their community. You were the top dog if you shoes like this. It's really contrasting with Dutch people who prefer minimalistic Scandinavian stuff.