The Kooples

French punk/dark-oriented brand, pic related is pretty old, you'll find more up-to-date stuff online.

www.thekooples.com
Do you think it's Veeky Forumsshionable ? I usually buy suits there since there's 6 store in every damn 500 ft radius here in Paris, and it's trending here. But i wanted you guys opinion.

Bump

>went to the website
>slp alike shit
>balenciaga alike trousers
here's your answer
Is one of those brands that make cheaper versions of designer stuff

Okay, would've rather a more constructive assessment, but whatever.

run of the mill premium brand
same shit as sandro

well, considering this is an image board, why dont you post some images. thats if you want replies.

You are right sir

Summer collection

Holy shit. That dude's face is retarded.

>punk/dark-oriented brand
No. It has nothing punk or dark. The Kooples' aesthetic is a mere ripoff of Edi Slimane's skinny rock thing.

> Do you think it's Veeky Forumsshionable ?
As I said, ripoff aesthetic. Also ridiculously expensive for what it is. Most garments are overpriced even on sale.

Also I hate to use this argument but this is literally a brand ran by jews who only care about brand image, marketing and benefits and do not give a flying fuck about fashion designing and quality clothing. Same thing as for Zadig & Voltaire and all of those pseudo-luxury labels where 90% of the price you pay goes into ads and 10% to the production of clothes.

What luxury labels do you recommend?

>Overpriced, run by Jews who care only about brand image

I guess you're right, most of the fabrics come from China, but the suits are pretty good in my opinion, they last long.

I've met 2 of the founders, pretty cool dudes, orthodox Jews lol

However i think they've built a pretty strong and unique identity over the years.

I'm not here to spoonfeed you. Just get into fashion and lurk more if you actually want to develop better taste.

> the suits are pretty good in my opinion
Charging £600 for fused suits made out of cheap fabrics is insulting. You can get a million times better for half the price at suitsupply for instance.

Also in my personal experience their clothes, especially their jackets and outerwear, are not durable at all. The low grade fabrics age poorly and the seams tend to rip apart.

> they've built a pretty strong and unique identity over the years
Good for them. That does not make their clothes less shitty.

Ok thanks for your insights. Where do you come from btw ?

Okay so fuck off then

this suit is revolting and looks cheap as fuck

I'm from Paris.

Sorry I burst your precious bubble with my objective facts, faggot.

>more constructive assessment
Your fist picture, literally Hedi Slimane at slp.
Search balenciaga red stripe jeans on google, you will see a knock off on the kooples website.

That's it, is just a brand that see what high end designers are doing and makes a more obtainable version, just like sandro and brands like that.

If get butthurt about opinions, why do you even ask...

You live in Paris and you call me a faggot haha

I live in London. But hey, at least you tried.

It's like a slightly higher end Topman, in my opinion. Last time I was in Paris, I urgently needed some clothes as my luggage was delayed, so I went to the Kooples. The quality is okay, could be better for the price. Is it /fa? I mean, depends on what you consider /fa. It's quite boring, in my opinion. They're just doing the same thing everyone else is atm.

>Edi Slimane

iro
sandro
kooples
zadig

zara by french people, made in china

You don't get it
That user is so into Hedi, that is making his name slimmer. Only true fans do that.

Entry level copy of Saint Laurent.

It's pretty shit and outdated.
I also don't like the name.

What are some good stores to check in Paris?

merci
maison kitsune
CDG black

we’re very unfortunate in that colette closed down so recently and there really won’t be anything filling that void for a while IMO

Just wander round Le Marais and Canal St Martin until you stumble upon something that catches your eye

How do I get a girl who dresses like this

Nah just bad teeth

Thanks.

Why did it close though? It didn't have any financial trouble as far as I know and it was well known also outside of France

>not including L'eclaireur or Yohji Yamamoto
Shit list.

L'éclaireur Herold
Archive 18-20
Elevation Store

Colette was extremely overrated and many Parisian stores have better selections

The reason has not been publicly disclosed

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*DEEP INHALE*

OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOHOHOHOOOHOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOHOHOHOHOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

If you have any suggestions on stores that were better than Colette I’d love to see them

Did you even read my post ? I already gave 3 of them

U alright m8 ?

Manchester fag here. I like them a lot, especially their outwear. As many people have already said, they are obviously a rip off brand of higher end designers but there is nothing wrong with that. Just makes a particular aesthetic more accessible to those of us who aren't on a six figure salary. My advice would be to try everything on as their sizing is horribly inconsistent, then cop what you need in the sales.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OHNONONO

>Accessible
>Pricing is almost on par with the brands they rip off but with none of the quality
Just buy Zara.

i bought a pair of their jeans at a thrift store for like 25$, barely used

they're pretty nice and have held up through a lot, but i wouldnt buy them brand new