Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/
Noko Internet Defense Force, please cream in my butthole because I'm a faggot edition.

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/
Last post

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/apple-ordered-to-pay-625-6-million-in-patent-dispute-with-virnetx-1454549154
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, NOKO BRO IS A Veeky Forums BLESSING. LONG LIVE NOKO

Save us Noko-bro kenobi you're our only hope.

If I buy a bunch of VHC tomorrow and hold til Friday, what are the chances of me making a big profit?

Spotted the NIDF

Duuuuude relaaaax. Let the trolls fizzle out.

>we all gonna make it

Got him.

It the rulings come out in VHC's favor, projected price per share is $15.

Look at their past history and won lawsuits vs stock prices.

Ask Nokobae.

That faggot is only putting 10k at a time into VHC too.

Gonna be $30+ bruh. Either Apple pays punitive damages or they just buy them out with cash

I have other things I put my money in lol I don't want to work when I'm past the age of 40.

What's the point of hiding something like that?

>Guys this is totally my money

Why censor one and not the other?

What's the point in harassing someone trying to help everyone? I give them VHC and they crucify me. Jesus must have been so annoyed when he was trying to help everyone and they were like "LET'S KILL HIM"

Why are there so many god damn /rgt/ threads?? atleast delete the old ones holy shit. lets get organized and get some stocks movings by being focused in the same thread not 5 threads going with 20 different stocks to buy... FUCK!!

Look at how it jumped just from the preliminary news today.

Sure thing, chief. Why don't you show us your capital? You are the man of the thread with a fancy trip after all.

Noko...man....why does Veeky Forums have to be so fucking shitty? I thought it was us against the world man, fuck.

Because tripfags showed up

Don't expect it to hit $30 any time soon, once it gets to around 20 it will have a huge resistance. That's going to be when you want to pull out.

>mark my words

$20 is just a bit generous for a $6 stock, no?

Really though, why hide it? Broke NEETs have more balls than you.

Did you really just compare yourself to Jesus fucking Christ?

No clue, man. I'll still lurk and casually drop info every now and then once the VHC moon mission is done, dw. It won't be as much. Me and broko found 3 more VHC-growth-like stocks for mid-August, late-September and December 3rd. We're gonna have a big year.

Thanks for guiding me to paying for college my dude

Really interesting how this butt blasted ceru fag is trying everything he can to get attention
>muh nigger doctor noko
>muh why the trip though
>muh show us your capital
he obviously has more than you faggot seeing as he has the 25k+ only day trade ability

Put it on your watch list and grab binoculars and catch me waving from the SS Moon Cruise back at you
I don't care, troll. I'll respond to your guys's memes and insults, that's fine. But I don't wish to reveal what any of my accounts are worth to anyone on this board.
Sort of.

We appreciate it mang

Don't be surprised by the size of his ego. Hes a budger flipping tripfag.

>Implying I'm CERU guy

No, I'm just having some fun with the new toy. He does tricks if you ask him what his capital is.

Just pay it forward, it's all I ask. Help a homeless person or rescue a puppy or something.

I hope you guys don't believe in karma..

hey tripfags, can u guys at least link the last robinhood thread in the OP?

also, UVXY to the moon tmr

He won't even show his capital to inspire hope in is his followers. He doesn't stop replying either. What a fun new toy.

Something tells me the guy(s) booty blasted about noko tripping is the one shilling 'CERU my nigga'

I really don't care if noko trips or not. If anything, him tripping allows me to differentiate people shilling meme stocks vs posting valuable info on the legit ones.

Keep up the good work noko. You should join our Slack if you haven't already.

This is what I fucking love about this guy.
One of the main reasons why I want to have millions is so I have the power and reach to help people, actually help, change their lives in a way they wouldn't be able to on their own. That's the dream.

>we all gonna make it.

You gotta make sure that everyone knows exactly WHO is blessing people right? This matters more than the act of blessing. Just ask Nokapital.

I get why you think it'll keep going up a little more, but $20? There's no way. I'll be lucky to profit if I buy tomorrow and sell Friday.

>Into this ditch right over here because I have no clue what I'm doing. I bought PTX.

Fucking rekt. Where is the NIDF?

It will land between $15-$20, it will eventually land close to $40 if you hold it long enough, you'll want to sell it at ~$16, then buy the dip and hold till it hits $40.
>Totally not repeating this
What price did you buy in?

I like how even after he's been insulting you you'll still help him how do you not explode?

Memes are fun, but money matters sadly. A lot of people followed me into that PTX hole even though I told them I was just blindly going in there. I only lost about $150, a lot of anons lost more than 10% of what they put in because they wouldn't sell it. Him maybe reading my warning on PTX might have made him so angry.

him maybe NOT**
not reading.

Kek. I could have 25mil in my account and it wouldn't be enough. They're just trolls man. I see what they're trying to do.

I will buy the guy a bottle of champagne + dinner.

>VHC

From Wikipedia:

"The Company's patent portfolio includes U.S. and international patents in areas such as DNS and network communication. Since 2010, VirnetX has been in litigation with companies including Apple, Cisco, and Microsoft.[4] VirnetX has won several jury trials and settled with Microsoft, Aastra, Mitel, NEC, and Siemens, and most recently Avaya.[citation needed] Separately, in December 2014, Microsoft and VirnetX settled patent disputes over Skype technology for $23 million.[5] In their Apple case, VirnetX worked together with SAIC,[6] and was awarded $368 million in damages for FaceTime infringement.[7] That ruling was partially vacated on 8/19/2014, but two patents were confirmed to be infringed by the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.[8] In December 2014, VirnetX opened access to their Gabriel platform, which builds upon their patents, and is implemented as small to medium sized business enterprise collaboration software."
wsj.com/articles/apple-ordered-to-pay-625-6-million-in-patent-dispute-with-virnetx-1454549154

>VirnetX shares rose 30% in the regular session. In after-hours trading, the stock surged 89% to $9.05.

Through your stroking of his ego. Which is why I'm going to stop posting. Just be careful everyone. Money is on the line here. Remember, he won't even show you his capital.

Shoo fly.
What else should I hold for a 100% return?

What does he have to gain from lying though, apart from some brief internet fame in a niche community?

Even if all of us in this thread went all in on every stock he recommended, it wouldn't be nearly enough for any pump and dump scheme you have in mind.

Dumped PTX today, doubt any moon mission is nearby. Going to re-evaluate CERU and see if there are any trends I can take advantage of to increase my shekels.

Might be a bear market for the near future. Hedge funds are not moving stocks up.

Please don't leave us

Namaste.
Idk I told a bunch of people back toward the end of 2011 to buy LQMT and like no one listened to me and it spiked so fucking hard it was awesome. I told everyone back in September-December of last year to buy a shit ton and hold it till they're happy this year. I probably should've tripfagged so they'd have at least looked at it ..

They don't understand that we couldn't do anything to manipulate the market unless we formed a group of 15-20 people and make 20k share trades at the same time during AH of a stock worth more than 4 dollars. I'd love to do that, but people on this board aren't too keen on working together, no one is serious about making money. I hand them VHC and they're more focused on my tripcode.

Speaking of liquid metal, it seems to be dipping hard over that .18 price. Where do you see a position on it now?

Not to mention the average person here doesn't have $20k.

And technically, isn't that "illegal"?

Is robinhood good for long term investing (5+ years)?

20k shares of a stock worth 4 dollars is 80grand. 80....Which I definitely do not have.

Wasn't CERU supposed to spike today following their presentation? Looks like that moonshot blew up on ignition.

Not sure, I don't think the app is over a year old. Also I haven't bought dividend stocks with it so unsure what it does long term.

I wouldn't touch it, if you're trying to find a material to invest in find anything to do with plastic and put 3k in it around thanksgiving and pull it out after Christmas. You'll probably get a 30% return.

Tripfagging aside. You seem like a based dude. What people really want is for you to prove yorself. They want to have hope. We've been burned in the not so distant past by people and memes who presented themselves just as you do. You need to earn their trust.

Sticking with Robinhood that long is a definite risk. It might not even be around in five years.

>tripfag wars on Veeky Forums

Kek no low-traffic board is immune.

I just can't stress how many times I said don't buy CERU and if you do buy it, don't do it before the results on the 30th. It's a hype stock. Biotech penny stocks are so apt on failure to launch.

Glad I didn't. I knew this was going to happen; it always does with CERU.

Quick question, Noko. What are your thoughts on MSTX? They're approaching the release of their Phase 3 results for vepoloxamer. (It's the largest research regarding sickle cell disease in history; they had to push back their release of phase 3 data since there's so much of it to analyze.)

It's at .42 right now, but positive phase 3 results, and FDA approval could send this flying.

Noko, can you please set up a GroupMe, Email, or a Slack Group? I would be forever grateful for your, and other's wisdom and advice. I'd truly appreciate it and we could make sure it not a shit-show. Also, I truly appreciate the wisdom you've already shared with us.

Ceru hit 2.67 today, wtf are you talking about?
You didn't sell at 2.67 and buy around 2.20 again?

>tfw called Noko-bro Noko-NEET a couple threads ago and told him to chill a little with his meme celebrity
>now faggots are shitting up the thread hating on him

I'm legit sorry, Noko-bro.

Me and broko have been calling prices, rises, falls and stabilizes on stocks for like 3 months. We called GEVO, we called EBIO, we called LQMT 2 times, we called 4 SKLN spikes days before they happened. We put up charts, news, and had logical reasoning on top of statistical analysis as to why it would rise in value and a good point to get out of the position for any given stocks. I gave everyone VHC today and if they'd have listened they would have made an almost immediate 20% return and could sell tomorrow on open if they don't wish to hold. If they hold it for 2 weeks it will double after the lawsuit they win with AAPL. There just isn't anything to prove man. People only made a big deal when we put on the tripcode, and the only reason I put it on is so people don't get strayed off course with the VHC plan. If I had known how mongoloid people were going to act I would've just kept it to my self.

I was there

Never forget

Noko, could you do this? If not, would Broko be interested in it?

Looking over CERU's history it looks like a steady bounce between 2.3 and 2.4. Might start working those two numbers. I still think it is a 5 dollar stock but right now it seems to be stuck in the two dollar range.

Bleh, the three day clearance is what has been making me hold of on doing that.

I'll look into a plastic play.

What about MON?

The potential buyout could be a happening

Reminder that football season will soon be upon us.

What does well during football season?

Why BWLD, of course.

The price is a little steep, but if you buy now, you will see a very decent return in August and September.

It's a no-brained and basically free money.

Then continue to be the hero /rhg/ needs. Because as you can see, we're in dire need of heros.

>tfw everyone fucked up a good thing by sperging out over a tripcode

I barely even notice anyone tripfagging. It'd have to take someone pretty autistic to give a fuck about--ohhh.

Twitter
We're both pretty against it, I'll ask if he wants to do something like that. If he's in I'm in.
>facepalm

>2 weeks
I thought the court date was Monday

Twitter is dead in the water, not BWLD

It will soar during August and September as it always does.

You're totally not going to ask are you

>sickle cell

Jesus, that's still a thing?

>20% gains in a month causes a face palm

Pfft, pardon me while I try to give a fuck. By the way, didn't you shill PTX?

Thank you Noko. I truly appreciate your help and support. Noko, thank you for all your advice!

topkek look whos home from summer school, faggot i catch on your lie every time. screen shot you selling all your shares and buying them back later.
oh wait you cant on robinhood that you use.
Oh and what about that fucking conference youve been shilling DAILY every morning for WEEKS.
Funny how ceru closed at the lowest it has in a month? Youre ass blasted boi.
I dont even care about you its the newfriends who buy the shill because they dont know any better, pathetic.

Okay! Godspeed!
>pic related
No, I shilled GEVO when it was .30 a share.
I did buy PTX, and I told everyone it was a stab in the dark because I had done no research on it before buying it, I only risked $1100 on it. I don't know why people put their life savings in that shit.

I put half of my money into Jun17 205/209 SPY strangles.

Tell it to me straight. How fucked am I?

>I'm totally tired of using a vpn when I don't need to. I have one, but fuck. Last time someone got my IP they DDOS'd me for a week straight every morning at market open, I literally had to call the police and report a cyber crime for them to stop.

Sorry lads, couldn't do much editing but I added a few memes to the calendar.

calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Would it be too much of a bother to add it to the /rgt/ OP from now on?

ahahhhahah
you're so fucked dude

though apparently strangles are good buys in August I hear. Idk what the reasoning is, I don't follow it much.

Take PTX off of there, no one is making money on that.

Thank you Noko! I appreciate it!

Bro... Thoughts on MON?

well the point is to show sentiment vs reality i believe, im interested. Slap together some 20x GAIN BY FRIDAY BUY OUT HAPPENING pics from stock twits with the 70% drop after catalyst was b/s and you created a bretty neato lulzy cultural artifact. But maybe thats just the anthropologist in me

You can either have a solid financial calendar, or a memes calendar.

>I'm good with either

Noko-homie, any update on ELTP? When do they release the non-opiate drug? Also what are your thoughts on LBIX? They had a nice ride today

I didn't want to sway people, I just mimic what others say as I lurk. I will add your advice against it though.

Hue. Bingo.