Do girls even like fashionable asian dudes?

Do girls even like fashionable asian dudes?

Depends on the dude. Saged. Next

see: k-pop

Absolutely.

not really

only weebs and k-pop fangurlz aged 12-13

Asian guy here. Unironically this. Asian girls go after white boys, and the only girls attracted to me end up being skinnyfat, average-looking white girls lmfao

the reason is asian facial-structure lacks masculanity, by asian I mean chinese, japanese, korean, vietnamese

they think youre cool and say shit like 'man asians really dress well' but unless youre like asian model tier its gonna be harder to get them to date you/fuck you unless theyre one of those girls that like anime and cosplaying and listen to k/j pop

>tfw i just wanna be a cute twink and i have a masculine thai face
Why live if our dreams can only be dreams

just be a normal faggot like every sane homo ever.

Yes. At least for me, I obviously can't speak on behalf of the entire female population.

I can't imagine dude on the right having much trouble if he was likable

Your picture should answer this question. The thing about facial structure should almost be considered a meme in modern times.

There are over-arching themes in fashion which, whenever used correctly, can make the right person who does not have a penny to their name look like they run Fortune 500 companies, and what makes someone the right candidate for this is not so much about the qualities that they can't change than it is about the qualities that they can.

Height is the only factor that I would say could make it tougher for someone to fit into the image that they want, but it still takes a backseat towards what people perceive you to be by the way you dress.

If you want proof, then just read up about Frank Abagnale. Being fashionable is all about trickery and knowing who your audience is. If you are good at those two things, then you can get far fashion-wise.

Are you sure about that?

bro you can cherry pick from literally any race and find the most masculine or effeminate fuckboy

he's just talking about the average asian guy

I know of a couple really fat girls who are obsessed with that k-pop soy look. Koreaboo types that smell like pee and watch Danny Phantom reruns and shit.

Average girl is way more into Zac Efron or whatever than BTS.

that sounds p repulsive ngl

what year did i just enter 2006

They like attractive dudes. If you're asking that question, you don't qualify.

Stop trying to fuck white women. You'll be happier if you stick with your own kind, trust me.

elaborate

Asians probably have the most masculine facial features.

>wide, square jaws
>tan skin
>small eyes
>pronounced cheekbones

The effeminate K-pop boy look is a recent aesthetic preference. There's a reason they're all get plastic surgery to get their jaw bones shaven.

why do white guys constantly try to justify their yellow fever

These are correct, but obviously if youre a 10/10 race isn't going to hold you back

I honestly think autistic asian guys are social engineering the next generation of females to lust after rice dick. It's just too coordinated a movement to popularize these faggots. I thought it was a meme, but then I went to an anime convention, and holy shit, do these females want to get yellowed.

Indie/alt girls seem to like me, i think, unless i’m just being bullied. Of course that probably doesn’t mean much from a 6’ 140 lbs “built well” korean kid

he looks southeast asian

Why not come to europe and date all the "strong and independent" white girls?

You will do us a favor, asian boi(i actually hear you prefer white girls).

I live in Japan
I have a Japanese buddy who does pretty well with non Japanese. I've seen him pull Spanish, Turkish and Dutch girls.

He is handsome and confident. Your race matters fuck all if you're handsome and confident.

Most Japanese guys aren't super gaga about western girls though, they definitely prefer their own kind.

Yeah, but the chicks who move to Japan are probably into Asian dudes to begin with

race doesn't matter, as long as you look good you get girls, or if you have money

ugly people get with ugly people, good looking people get with good looking people, rules of nature

>unable to grasp the fact that standards of beauty vary among individuals/cultures

Yes? Asian girls wouldn't settle for anything less unless she's ugly then she settles for a white male.

Please elaborate, especially on the last part.

faggotry

Is that Dee? What's she doing in Cambodia?

ofc they do

They absolutely do. Being well-dressed is an absolute leg-up for any man.

ITT: you all try to convince yourselves the guy in OP’s post isn’t getting mad pussy

A black man can satisfy a woman more. Asian genitals cant even compete

i know an asian with a 8 inch