Highschoolers

ITT we post pictures and make fun of highschoolers that think their style is hot shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgYl-WIZeTk&t=270s
instagram.com/allietricaso/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i find this offensive

>that think their style is hot shit
I don't think she is like that at all
Fuck, she is actually more honest about his style than probably most of Veeky Forums

These videos are goldmines
youtube.com/watch?v=mgYl-WIZeTk&t=270s

that's this entire board

are you a high school underage loser that doesnt fit in with anyone? why shit on kids, thats pretty sad bro take a good look at yourself

>I don't think she is like that at all
i just wanna make fun of highschoolers man

Bad idea OP, at least 80% of posters here are still in highschool.

>all of them have AF1s
These videos are always shit except for the Portland one had a few cool kids. I'm surprised everyone in NYC dresses exactly the same.

why though
people are awkward in high school, it's not that funny when it's true and such an easy subject
maybe start by posting your own high school pics, that way there is something funny since you are putting yourself on the line and actually delivering OC

Homewrecker

how fuckin weird are you, dude?

are you in highschool or something? otherwise it's kinda strange to give a fuck what kids are wearing when youre a grown ass adult.

DAMM THIS BITCH DONT EVEN SKATE WHAT FUCKING DUST X-DDDDDD

Just visit a waywt thread

it is more about the ''I got into Thrasher because everyone else was wearing it'' part.

what's the issue with that though
that's basically the most honest answer there is, you don't get to shit from your own initiative, you copy inspo and try to find recommendations based on what other people are wearing

Grow up. You were no better when you were in high school. High school is an awkward period for everybody.

just shut up

And? Do you think that that's not the reason why the majority of people wear what they wear? Do you think that people just coincidentally start wearing the same things around the same time? At least she's honest about it instead of trying to pretend like she's a unique individual.

>I make fun of others to feel better about myself
Nothing on God's green earth is more see-through than this. Grow up and do something constructive OP.

all the girls are jewish and they all look like they have rich parents

KEK

It's a combination of highschool-posters and people who see through the op
in either case
OP, you fag bruh

Fucking hell NY high schoolers are cringe as shit

she's a cute normal child

Show us on the dolly where this girl made fun of your fit, user.

>peer pressured into wearing clothes
>normal child

>dumbass 15yr olds trying to talk like they're black

The outfits aren't even the most egregious thing about this.

i'd like to collab with the first girl you know what i'm saying ;)))

Rename it to "What Veeky Forums wannabe High Schoolers plus two normal girls are ACTUALLY Wearing!: NYC"
t. someone that has to take the train to work with high schoolers. Not many people dress like this. Lately I've seen girls go for the tumblr pastel 90s aesthetic.

>I like it because everyone else likes it.
This shouldn't make me as annoyed as it is.

NOMSAYIN

why are these white kids trying to convince us they're black

Thank you for convincing me not to buy adidas, I hadn't interacted with anyone in so long that I almost forgot what type of person I would look like

I started wearing exclusively Onitsuka and Palladium entirely through my own research. I discovered Onitsuka at Journeys when they still sold them because I needed a shoe more comfortable than Vans for walking but didn't want to just get nike or adidas shit like literally everyone else in the world. Found Palladium by looking for waterproof boots that aren't as edgy as combat boots and because I didn't want to just get Timbs like literally everyone else in the world.
Crafting a full-on fit is a little harder to do without inspiration, but literally just buying one specific brand because it's a fad is pleb tier. I don't care if she's in high school, I don't care if it's honest, it's pleb shit. I found my own shit when I was a kid, why can't the plebs?

im honestly jealous, i wish i was born rich like them.

>what's the issue with that though
Not thinking for yourself. Following the crowd instead of being legitimately interested in something.

/thread

Saw two fifteen year olds the other day in vetements hoodies and air maxes TN

So glad this Gvasalia bullshit in fashion is on its way out.

What kind of highschool is this?

Its either something private or art related

exactly

normal adult as well

10:55 jesus I hate faggots like this

>trying this hard to prove something
you sound insecure as fuck
Well no one thinks for themselves if that's your argument
And I suppose you get to decide and be the judge of what's 'real interest in something' as well

Really desperate attempt at a Ye-mullet on the black dude with the vest, doesn't suit him at all

I agree, OP is pathetic but you put it in the cringiest way possible.

>Well no one thinks for themselves if that's your argument

No, many people do.

that's pretty sad

Its an art school he attends

>White teens
>talking like faggy niggers
Shieeeet

This is what the danish youth dress like

>Danish fashion trends
delet
we dont talk about that

Brandon got nice shoes, thats about it

so wannabe american that he copped the 56% face

instagram.com/allietricaso/

retard hahaha youre so cool bro

Soooooooo in this thread we insult 70% of Veeky Forums

its hard to believe that this isnt satire

kek

Goddamn that was annoying to watch. I really want it to be satire.

the kid with the chocolate milk has easily the best/least homosexual fit

>all these rich new york high school kids thrifting upstate
neck yourselves.

this

Mother of God, no wonder so many autists are shooting up their schools these days

>4 dollar jeans

>those badly dressed qt's

>tumblr pastelshit
>broken ebonics
>hypeshit
>that bag of starbucks

this guy had to be on meth

How are these kids so confident? Literally no one at my school would have been this comfortable in front of a camera. Is it a wealthy New York thing?

nigga with the $4 banana republic jeans, chocolate milk and white air force ones with a little bit of dirt...so it's dirty, was the most entertaining desu

>construction workers

constructioncore guy is the only one who deserves to live

:D

These are 2018 teens. They grow up in front of the camera making videos for their Snapchat and Instagram stories.
It's also an art school so you bet they all have theatre classes