Buying first Jordans

Buying first Jordans

Barons, Black toes, or Royals?

Barons

Royals

Black toes for sure

Royals

Black toes, try to get old loves

Aren't old loves basically dwarf black toes?

I guess because of them being mid-top but they get more respect for their release year (2006) and the pack they came in (with the OG new loves)

Is the leather better than black toes?

I’m not sure, it’s pretty soft though mine are cushiony. Also old loves have a black tongue whereas black toes have white.

Barons

chicagos

Too poor

How about no

Jordans are nigger shoes.

Edgy and hilarious. Go back to /pol/ and keep wearing your vans and converse

Black toes, barons then royals.

Thank you, I’m tired of seeing instant “nigger” calls just because of a preference in sneaker brand

you can get used 2013 pairs for under $300 online

Personally can't stand the Jumpman logo

hypebeast

Nah I hate most hyped shoes. I just think it looks out of place

ok your money i guess, if you were to buy a pair of chicagos eventually you can go ahead and spend $200 more for it to say nike air

Unironically worth it to me

>Barons, Black toes, or Royals?

none of the above

lmfao cancer. Get Barons or Black toes. Fuck royals.

only acceptable response

when did Veeky Forums become r/streetwear?

Off-white ruined an iconic shoe and hypebeasts are eating it up. Objectively ugly as shit, you wouldn't give it a second look if they weren't hyped.

>literally one jordan thread in a sea of menswear dweebs and rickfags

Fucking kek

Barons if price is an issue. But the shadows are dropping in April, and those are obviously classier than the Barons.

I like Royals > black toes, but that's me. The real answer is all 8 og colorways that have been retro'd, celtics, new loves, sbb's if you got it like that and Cyber Mondays, and then color coordinate with anything. But I' have a nasty 1 fetish.