Why the fuck do women have dedicated stores for underwear only? like wtf is the point of this...

why the fuck do women have dedicated stores for underwear only? like wtf is the point of this? who the fuck cares what you have under, no your boyfriend dosent. if you are in bed he just wanna take that off.

imagine stores with underpants only lfmao

Other urls found in this thread:

honeybirdette.com/collections/lingerie-sets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

girls in lingerie are hotter than when out of it

>girls in lingerie are hotter than when out of it

This is what females actually think.
The reality is that most normal dudes don't give a fuck about your lingerie. If anything, it's putting more pressure and expectations and causing anxiety.

I'm a man m8

I also know many people who feel the same

Because a woman's whole life revolves around making herself look good for men

how often do you see women actually in lingerie?

they only time I've ever seen it I've been so hungry for puss that its off in seconds

girls and cross dressers

regularly thanks to gfs

>imagine stores with underpants only lfmao

But seriously, lingerie is different than regular underwear, and does merit being sold separately.

What a thing to be triggered by. Who is this semen demon?

>why the fuck do women have dedicated stores for underwear only?
Because their minds are malleable as fuck and they have next to zero self-control when it comes to spending money so, capitalism capitalizes on that.
>who the fuck cares what you have under
Themselves.

it's not for men. it's for women .
I just personally feel better in a comfy lingerie

What constitutes "comfy lingerie"?

W-what about Jockey

>A girl wearing underwear is causing you anxiety

The soy levels cannot be contained

These.

>Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
>Fashion
It's literally just fucking underwear

because they want to express a side of themselves that society at large denies even exists, ffs. You COULD use this knowledge to your advantage, but you won't because you're not a creep.

Looks like you either have never had sex or you only fuck plain jane's, boring as girls. Lingerie is sexy, and in general make a woman for more attractive and seductive during foreplay and sex.

Now there is obviously a fucking market for lingerie otherwise wouldn't buy it, so why not have dedicated store like any other fucking clothing brand. Take Agent Provocateur as an example.

In addition to that, it can show off the naughty side of a girl. There is quite a bit of phycology behind it.

>The reality is that most normal dudes don't give a fuck about your lingerie
cant you just let people enjoy shit?
you sound like an idiot

GF regularly buys submissive lingerie from here and its one of the hottest fucking things.

honeybirdette.com/collections/lingerie-sets

Even if you don't personally find it attractive, if it makes them more confident about getting naked how can that be a bad thing? You sound like an 18yo kid that's had a couple of vanilla hookups.

Boy, women sure are retarded. I think I may use this to my advantage. Maybe to trick them into letting me consentually raping them. Maybe I should look into selling utter trash because they are so easy to manipulate.