The year of our lord two thousand and eighteen

>The year of our lord two thousand and eighteen
>The undercut still reigns supreme despite Veeky Forums predicting it's downfall everyday for the past 6 years

The undercut will eventually replace the side part as the standard acceptable business haircut as the boomers die out.

Nice thread dickwad

It only looks good if you've a 8+ face. At which point any haircut would look good on you.

Why even bother commenting, user?

My mommy bought me a gold pass, shitposting doesn’t even require a modicum of effort anymore

ur mom really must want you away from the dinner table when senpai is over

I'm really tempted to go back to my disconnected undercut because I have a cowlick near my left temple which makes my slickbacks a fucking huge pain in the dick. It's just an even bigger pain in the dick to grow out an undercut if you want to switch it up

I have an undercut because I have thin, receding, blonde hair and I've been tortured by Veeky Forums into hating myself because of it. I don't want to buzz quite yet because still no one in real life has said a word about it and I receive compliments on my hair every once and a while even though I'm dying inside. I'm 24, which I feel is older than most of Veeky Forums, but I'm just going to ride it out and let it age naturally.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Out of curiosity, how receding is your hairline? If it's just a little bit, you could still sport hair longer on the sides and back, which is what I do. Often, a little recession is just an indicator of what is often considered to be a "mature hairline." I have a hairline very similar to pic-related.

How does this differ from 'bit longer on the top than the sides'?

If you wear an undercut in 2018 and don't think people will laugh behind your back you are delusional.

I'd say this picture is pretty close though mine is a bit longer/shaggier. My beard is about the exact same color too

opps

>year of our lord

what lord you fucking idiot

*tips* m'sir

fuck I look a lot like this guy, just a slightly less toned jaw

I always assumed I was ugly as shit because of the long nose and overbite, but this picture has given me some hope

thanks user

you both look ugly

Shave the beard and grow out your hair. Go full peter stormare

>the year of m'lord 2018

Bruh 99.99 % of people don't even think about it.

I'm definitely going to keep the beard. I know Veeky Forums hates it but it has honestly boosted my confidence a lot and takes away from my 5head. Probably will keep going the natural route until I'm forced to buzz

At least keep it short/stubbley, like in the pic. Those neatly trimmed/ shaved neck beards look very gay, up there with the huge reddit beards.

were kraftwerk Veeky Forums ?

>Veeky Forums predicting accurately anything about fashion
This place is for REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing at trends that get discarded immediately after normies caught up with them. Nothing more.

Yes, very

indeed.

This.

Its literally the only aesthetic haircut.
Only other options are bowlcuts, mcdonalds manager cuts, long hair and a buzzcut/bald

Please dont tell me you get any of those.

Oh no, 15 year old kids from Veeky Forums with ironic bowlcuts might laugh at me

I don't think people in real life care if you have an undercut or not. Just don't be a cunt and don't be a soyboy.