Official Boots Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bootbarn.com/ariat-mens-heritage-roper-10-western-boots/030012.html?dwvar_030012_color=7018#start=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alden
Allen Edmonds

Fuck the Australians must be awake I need to go to bed

those aren't boots m9

Already asked on another thread:

I've understood from user experiences that Gripfast is a pretty gud brand of "boots & braces"-style-boots. The sole is replaceable aswell, unlike those air-filled soles on Solovair and Doc Martens-boots. Has anyone here had any experience with these? I'd love to get a pair that would last me a bit longer than my DMs, but I'd also take care of them by balsaming and polishing and rotating them (a.k.a letting them rest and dry up a day or two after one day of wear).

theyre desert boots

>chukka boots
>not boots

I got a pair last week, ten eye, really enjoying them. They kind of squeak right now, hoping that goes away with time. But aside from that they are miles ahead of my DMs, and I can recommend them to anyone interested.

pls rec good boots (nice silhouette with clean lines and not "busy") with a wedge sole? does such a thing exist

I'd really like a pair of Mad Max's boots for everyday and hiking, anyone reccomend
>these style boots but lightweight and fast drying
>a short boot shaft (or one I can cut off)
Also, how do I weather them to have this kind of patina?

I'm in school for aviation, so I need a somewhat durable boot but I don't want them to look like a shit. any reccs?

look for roper boots

I normally despise cowboy boots but these have a very m1866 sort of shape, I like them

bootbarn.com/ariat-mens-heritage-roper-10-western-boots/030012.html?dwvar_030012_color=7018#start=11

I want the new Ricks SO BAD

should i size down .5 on most paratrooper boots?

how do you feel about palladium boots? i hear they're more common in europe than in north america

I have two pairs. One leather another canvas

I live in new england

i really like them, i bought one pair 3 years ago and they're still going strong. they've lasted me through 3 winters, one of them a really bad one. i bought two more pairs and gave one to my brother.

i thinking of buying another for myself but i don't really need it

what are these and w2c

are these Veeky Forums?

Any opinion on Vibergs? Been looking to get a pair of black service boots for a while

Red wing 877

I currently have the Red Wing Beckmans as a grail at the moment
Doing some research I see that Red Wings have higher quality and last longer than boots like Wolverines and Thorogoods, plus I really like the Americana style

Does anyone have preferences/opinions on such boots? Would love to hear

beste piece of clothing Kanye ever created, i wish there would be something similiar out here

w2c??

w2c

Shit
Nice, but reddit tier
Look warm, but shit
Look fly at, but probably shit
Too edgy looking, go for Would look nice with a dark suit
Look like DMs, better be good quality
Nice

Cop?

what are these?
w2c

You have awful taste, my friend

ya it looks like something timberland or palladium would put out wtf

the new rick boost are hot garbo

How much should I size down with the meme boots? The kommandostore site removed the size guide a while ago. I'm size 11.5

idk i went tts and they fit great

what are these desu~?

Not crazy about the colour on this to be thoroughly honest, looks a little plastic-y

Something weird about them, might be better irl.

Officine creation

Eww
(You)
Cute
Nice

i went with half a size, but it really depends on the shape of your feet

w2c

Have a pair of RW Blacksmiths in the spitfire leather. Spitfire is different but I really like it.
They took ages to break in though, but they're top quality in all aspects from what I've seen owing them.

Thoughts?

Does this faggot have painted finger nails?

Brad can do no wrong

calling someone else a faggot while using an anime picture doesn't help your case.

Also who fucking cares? Is your masculinity that fragile that you can't handle someone else on the internet who you have never, and will never meet wearing something even remotely feminine? This is a FASHION board, not everything is going to be ultra masculine.

>t. triggered guy with painted nails

Combined with the fit (stupid glasses, skinnyfat body, pins. and pre-ripped jeans) the painted nails are very twee, which is rarely even appealing on girls.

It looks like shit, all machismo aside.

Implying someone who uses anime pictures is a faggot while posting on an anime message board doesn't help your case

How do these appeal to Veeky Forumss sensibilities

Red Wing seems to be phasing the Beckmans out in favor of their new styles (Sheldon, one new style for F/W 2018 they're calling the Williston). If you really like that silhouette and color, cop a pair right now.

was gunna say this.

Homeless chic

samefag

>inb4editedpicture

Left or right?

My red wing 875s are almost at this level of fade and I'm pumped

Should I take the plunge and swallow the final bootpill: the jackboot?

More 875 inspo

sorry but these boots are objectively shit. stop meming this crap. they do not look more effay the more dirty and beat up they look. they just look dirty and beat up, like any other article of footwear does. when clothes become this dirty and worn, you either throw them away or you take them to a professional cobbler to repair them and rejuvenate them. the way you idolize old looking clothes is so contrite, it's just like spitting in the face of a working man.

Lol k

lol doesn't this kid post in waywt threads?

this is horrendous.

Right

buy reps. paid $120 for the high quality reps but worth it. This is my 3rd winter with them and they are still basically brand new. They're very heavy duty and the materials make them really good for snow. Keep my feet warm and if you tie them tight like in the photo then snow cant get inside

These but I removed all the stupid patches and logos, looks 100x better

keen master boots

dope af

I own 604's and 8085's. 8085's are my more dressy shoe and the 604 is the actual work boot. Not all red wing's are super comfortable, not all of the leathers will wear the same. The "smooth finish" leather on your beckmans and my 604's don't scuff as easily as the leathers they brand "Oil tanned". Soles make a huge difference on comfort.

Are you daft m8? Viberg is one of the most top tier boot manufacturers

Anyone got some good recommendations for all black boot? Preferably nubuck. Tried 6 inch memerlands but don't really like the loose fit.

Thanks Veeky Forums

>Let me just put all of my replies into one post
I hate you and everyone who is like you.

>Hobnails
It's almost like you want to ruin floorboards

Looks more a winter boot, but it's nice.

Jesus Christ that pull tab is long. For what it's worth, I like the left better

what are these

I am thinking that you do not know the meaning of "contrite" friend. You are correct on all other accounts though.

Found in a riverbed.

All black left is nicer

Smart

>Caring about how anything fits when you got the Timbos on
Do you even understand fashion?

Contrition
>In Christian theology, contrition or contriteness (from the Latin contritus 'ground to pieces', i.e. crushed by guilt[1]) is repentance for sins one has committed. The remorseful person is said to be contrite.

>the way you idolize old looking clothes is so contrite, it's just like spitting in the face of a working man.
You are dumb and here is that word you misplaced

They're pretty comfy as far as boots go.
I spent a little extra, and got the waterproof winter ones with the lining. Just had ten inches of snow, and they served me pretty well.

what the fuck

What exactly causes this and is it normal/ok? It looks pretty abnormal irl.

who here /thodesian waxi boots/

Those look way too formal/dressy

your foot shape
lol

wow that toe is uggo

ur uggo