Start lifting

>wearing sweats and a hoodie to court
>probably just rolled out of bed
>looks better than any Veeky Forumsggot ever will

Explain to me why you all dress like losers when you should just be hitting the gym, seriously get mogged by a manlet in a tracksuit

>This thread
>Again

Just do your thing, man, jesus

R there not enough cocks on Veeky Forums to suck?

connor a puss

i could beat him up

lifting is overrated imo

once you get past noob gains, it's not worth putting in the effort unless you really enjoy it that much

Also, Mcgreggy isn't even that big

Honestly, if I just looked at him like this I would think that I could beat him up too

Looks fuckin small

>get pummeled into a coma by a 40 year old man who was retired
What a chad alpha. The antidote to the soyboy menace

I'm not sure you have interacted with people IRL but McGregor gives off the vibe of a crazy person that you wpuldn't fuck with, just by looking at his face.

t. Someone who physically dwarfs him

>agreeing to go against arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time at HIS sport

look he lost but at least he had the balls to step to him at his own game, Mayweather even in his absolute prime would never step in the octagon, mcgregor would have murdered him
do you actually think you could beat him in a fight, fucking lol

This guy swings on gang members and does stupid stuff high on coke, crazy meter off the charts.

>do you actually think you could beat him in a fight, fucking lol
no but i'm saying he looks like a lil bitch

if he wasn't famous i would think i could beat him up

learn to read fuckin faggot

Yea what a bitch

How about you post your 6’2 140lb body, at least you look good in your 6000$ clothes while any person in shape will shit all over you and get way more attention from girls just wearing workout gear

>being this mad because some random dude on a mongolian origami board says something bad about your idol

Stop being so insecure OP. Or at least stop bothering us with it

fpbp

is there anything better in life than being thin and wearing nice clothes?
I don't even think about sex anymore. I just enjoy being.

Sure faggot, it's "your" choice. Girls don't like dyel manlets whomst are skinnier than them.

again some gym maniac need to boost ego by doing this shit threads gtfo

I'm in a market for a tracksuit.

I want something to wear for going out jogging and I want it to look nice enough that I don't look like white trash wearing it out and about. Any suggestions?

This is what I do too, I just lift weights and wear a basic grey hoodie and black joggers. I should get more hoodies though.

Girls dig this look a lot, you look thug and that's what girls want. A strong thug.

>tfw scrawny soyboys get mad when you insult the only thing that makes up their entire personality

Working out is basic personal hygeine though and resistance training helps fight aging and brain atrophy. Exercise is good for you and feels good. But working out for girls is gay. Just do it because it is enjoyable and for the health benefits.

Seriously dont tell me you do no resistance or cardio training. Pls tell me you eat clean.