OFF-WHITE AW18

What did everyone think of this shitshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/251482084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know. Post Pictures.

sage & hide

fucking trash i hate off white

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like the concept behind it, but its been horribly executed and I'm repulsed by the people associated with it.

vimeo.com/251482084
Personally, I like it.

It felt inevitable that Virgil would veer into the realm of suiting. I like how it was executed and I'm glad he's moving away from some of the iconography surrounding the brand in favour of something more tasteful

Feels messy. I like his approach to tailoring and suiting sure, but I don't feel like there's a congruent idea. More like a tribute (or rip off depending how you look at it) of sorts to other brands. I can see Undercover and CDG influences straight off the bat on a few of his pieces.

Its garbage, Alekzia. It’s all pulling from Demna and Demna is pulling from Margiela and Lang. It’s just a hotgarbage crapshow.

Also off topic to this thread; give me a butthole pic with your soles.

Off White's womens stuff has always been pretty good imho, not at all a fan of the branded stuff nor Virgil's hypocrisy when he is like "hurrr the youth!" and then sells his hoodies for for half a band, but I do think he has some good ideas. The Nike collabs have been nice.

I second this.

fuck soles, worse than pedo

just butthole, recently stretched

This

use to like off white until i realised that there shit is actually really fucking basic. I bought their industrial belt.

pic related

they're *

How the fuck is this sh*t allowed at a runway show on fashionweek anyway?