Everyday Carry Thread!

Everyday Carry Thread!
Empty your pockets and bags and post what shit you carry on a daily basis!

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gustave_Doré_-_Dante_Alighieri_-_Inferno_-_Plate_12_(Canto_IV_-_Limbo,_Dante_is_accepted_as_an_equal_by_the_great_Greek_and_Roman_poets).jpg
gd.image-gmkt.com/li/038/540/749540038.g_400-w_g.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at me, I carry a gun everywhere because I'm mentally ill.

This, phone and a umbrella if needed.
The little bag has pens and markers in it.

>carrying around so much garbage
do you like, wake up in the morning and say "oh, maybe i should walk around with an xbox controller in my pocket today? or maybe ill just take 2 spoons?"

I don't doubt OP is mentally I'll but some people carry guns as part of their job, for example someone who moves large amounts of cash from businesses to the bank.

Oh yeah I was hoping one of these threads started. It's always good seeing all the austitic shit you guys carry with you.

i cant post mine anymore

Not autistic enough to post here.

is that you scissor-kun?

It's changing soon.

I got a new holster and umbrella.

Stay posted.

Was literally waiting for you, could you please post your old EDC? And more papercraft models? My friend and I are dying to know what your occupation/job is as you're certainly someone with fine tastes and eclectic choices.

imagine actually carrying a knife and/or gun around every day and thinking that's something to show off about online

I have this.

It's got roughly the same material as the only difference is that I put a bunch of stuff in the bag instead.

What model pocket watch do you have?

You are cool

It's a Bernex BN22522.

I don't know very much about Bernex specifically; I mainly bought it because it uses an ETA 6497-1 movement. The ETA 6497-1 movement is the most common Swiss pocket watch movement in production. Watchmakers train on this movement, so maintenance and repairs (if needed) is incredibility cheap and easy. There better pocket watches for sure, but buying in-house movements that only specific manufacturers can repair/regulate seemed a bit silly.

I honestly don't think I'd recommend it, however. I use my wristwatch far more.

What wrist watch do you wear? A Seiko?

I wear a Hamilton Khaki, H70455733. Although I wouldn't necessarily recommend this watch either.

I wanted a simple watch with large readable Arabic numerals. As it turns out, this are rarer than you think. Nearly every high end watch maker does partial Arabics, dashes/lines instead of numbers, or Roman numerals. I also wanted a black dial and sapphire crystal. The H70455733 was the only watch that fit this requirements, but it has flaws.

I had to spend $220 to buy a custom watch strap, as the one it came with was too large for my wrists (I have small wrists). The movement is a Hamilton proprietary H10 movement, which means It can only be serviced by Swatch. Also, I was never a massive fan of how it looks, either. It's OK, I guess, but the watch face is pretty busy, which was the opposite of what I originally wanted.

you look like a fucking faggot to me

>wallet
>phone
>keys
>???
>I guess I have a little knife on my keyring

What do you guys do with all this shit?

There are plenty of options with arabic numerals, a black dial and a clean design. Next time try Chrono24 and use the filter, you’ll find a ton of different models that fit your requirements

totally not fake Supreme backpack. Taken with iPhone 6s

stop posting this pic in these threads

atleast its not pointless shit?

i hate carrying anything more than this

>fucking pocket watch
>anime girl keychains
>shit load of keys
>gun
what the fuck dude

I do wanna know what lighter that is tho

this picture just gets increasingly hard as you scroll through it.

post wallpaper

thisWhat's it from?

commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gustave_Doré_-_Dante_Alighieri_-_Inferno_-_Plate_12_(Canto_IV_-_Limbo,_Dante_is_accepted_as_an_equal_by_the_great_Greek_and_Roman_poets).jpg
Gustav Dore illustration for the Inferno.

Ah, I thought it looked like that actually but didn't want to look retarded. Thanks user

>europeans

cute!

check out seiko snzg15

The case is from Iphone 8+.
Planning on getting a better watch soon.

>MVMT
>busrider
>zippo
>'prada'
nice post bud

busrider?

If I lived in America where a lot of blacks live I would carry self-defence tools too. I value my life.

doesn't have car keys so he relies on public transport. Veeky Forums thing

Im 18, getting my driver license soon.

Kazuo Kawasaki
Cowon Z2
Audio Technica
WESC
JL Lawson & Co
Nokia c6500
Pilot Couleur

can't criticize him or he'll shoot you
A gun does wonders for your confidence.

>all this pointless and useless shit
Is this what autism looks like?

>pointless

user, It's what I use for a living.

why, you're some kind of nigger, ain't ya?

cool rolling pin

>gloves
SO you are a thief?

Explain the walkie talkie

Probably so he can scan for rozers over the airwaves, man. Or if he has a gay butt buddy wingman watching his ass.

He is a thief and listens to the police radio using that.

imagine getting robbed or even shot by an autist with gook keychains

I honestly think he's more likely to get shot himself. He'd be better served learning crime doesn't pay the easy way than the hard way.

i dont understand why someone would carry a gun or knife with all of that gear. looks like more than enough gear to get away with zero confrontation. iirc if caught that makes it armed robbery which makes the sentencing WAY worse.

It does a lot of things (like act as GPS), but the main thing I use it for is intercepting police and dispatch bands (the radio can listen to two frequencies simultaneously).

If a call is ever placed, I can intercept dispatch telling an officer to come, as well as police talking to each other. I've installed a bluetooth chip in it, so I just sit with a bluetooth headset on during jobs.

No. I don't still from specific people. Theft is wrong.

I believe thats what he's implying

This is dope, basically what I carry except I made my own wallet (basic card sleeve) cause the saddleback leather guy is a fucking sleeze. Iphone SE and rolex blue oyster perpetual. Gotta get my phone out and take a good picture at some point.

user, stealing in general is morally wrong.

Lemme help you out man. I assume the wallet isn't real? If it and the keychain aren't real prada, ditch them and go out and buy a good, plain leather wallet and make your own keychain out of paracord or get a cheap tritium lantern or something.

The watch is the real problem here. It screams mallcore. Get a nice seiko or something. It probably costs about what you paid for that POS and will look a lot better. Try the SKX007 or if you want black, the SSA337:

gd.image-gmkt.com/li/038/540/749540038.g_400-w_g.jpg

I get the multitool and gun, but why carry a baton?

maybe he's a security guard

Fuck it

best in the thread
what watch strap?

>£85 eraser

>$500 pencil

Maratac Stitched Leather two-piece strap

thanks a ton dude.

Someone recommend me a better cheap digital watch.

it's not cheap anymore but here's your upgrade

eh don't really want another calc watch I just bought this one because it was $10

very minimal edc, i like it!

Oh, and that 114270 exp1 is sharp!

your clock and phone have different ideas of how late it is

>Has a Rolex
>Drives a Toyota

You're supposed to set watches to 10:10 for photos because it looks nice

Yeah, I like my Corolla

I'm similar, I wear a rolex, and drive a base model dodge challenger.

I have no problem spending on watches cause unless you utterly beat the shit out of it, you can always resell for a healthy price. Investing in a luxury car is dumb but this all lose 90% of their value after 5 or so years

Dude when you buy some thing the resale value shouldn't be a big priority. Cars are more useful and a bigger part of your style than some dumb watch which is slowly losing its grip in the fashion world.

Lol I can tell if you're serious. Do you actually believe that rolexes are going away some time soon?

A watch goes with you everywhere, and if you get a nice, dependable one, it becomes integral to your style and everything you do.

I like my current car a lot, but I would never over-invest in a car or get too attached to one. Theres too many idiots on the road, and its only a matter of time before some idiots backs into it or something and them im fucked.

+the phone i took the pic with

speaking of EDC guys i got this wallet from china for $5 from china and holy shit its awesome. its like the size of a pack of gum and is really minimalist, a little pull tab to pull up half your cards, a pouch for the other half, and a little slot for cash

>acts like a dodge challenger is some cheap shit
>30k MSRP
>while wearing a rolex

fuck off you entitled prick

I always hate these threads because they inspire me to carry around more shit I don't need.

I've changed things up a little bit since the pic, switched back to a minimalist leather card holder and the watch is now on a brown leather strap.

gimme the frames id sempai

great taste all around, especially the watch. nice table, too

you seem fun

w2c the blanket?

still carry a one plus 3 because why upgrade it

trunk gun in honda is now an izhmash stamped saiga in 762 purchased pre-owned because can't get them new (thanks to nigger president) will upgrade when trump fixes the country

I recognise your laptop by the stickers, can't remember where I saw it tho. maybe a tweet @ARTKING?

Look at me, i'm a manchild who wants his life to be permanently controlled by others because i have no personal responsibility.

Please stop coming back here

not carrying a firearm on you proves that you're not responsible enough for your own safety.

standing around hoping someone else will solve all your problems

the democrats are letting wetbacks in by the droves they kill, rape and pillage.

you're such a manchild you won't take the responsibility to protect yourself?

personally i think striker fired polymer framed pistol caliber handguns with low capacity aren't at all effective and i wouldn't trust my life to one.

wrong tripcode

and that paki bitch had better taste thanthat

I've been using this tripcode since 2009 and I literally don't have better taste than this. this is who I am now

ID on watch?

spotted obligatory object that can double as a dildo