Haircut

How do I ask for this haircut? Is it just shorter in the back and on the sides, longer on top? Is there a name for it?

hitler youth

just show the picture

hardly

Hitler youth group

>watching retarded christcucks
Fag

Its literally the most basic haircut ever, slightly longer on top and trimmed sides, bring in a picture, its not really even a hairstyle its just a cut. Just because you get the same cut doesn't mean you will get his texture which is probably the thing your really asking.

is this kid german? not trying to make a joke about his hj undercut, he really looks like a lot of german boys i've seen.

you show the pictures to the barber

he's a faggy american

>this

Ask for balding

Side part, looks like a 3 or 4 on the sides, and ask them to leave it all on top. Maybe shorter on the sides if your hair's shorter.

Think it's called disconnected on the other side?

perfect; thank you!

beautiful wasp american

This is unironically my haircut. I get a 3 on the sides like said, the top is probably 3-4 inches long and my bangs are at least 6 inches.

Very common haircut though, every faggot on my campus has it so I'm going to keep the sides shaved down but grow the top out to match my bangs. Bowl cuts are god tier.

I had pewdiepies haircut.
Asked them to fix it up by showing them the hair style.

Dude starts cutting ended up with the hair you want
I left feeling raped

Som an american? Tehe truly a giggle top lad

kek'd

>tfw receding hairline so it's hard to pull off anything like what you described

It always comes to an awkward looking point. It's not fucking fair

this style pulls quite a bit of hair forward from the middle of your head for the bangs, so as long as you gel/spray it down its great to hide receding hair. Avoid gusts of wind though.

after re-reading your post I realized whoever is doing your hair doesn't know hot to texture/layer it correctly to prevent it tapering to a point. You have to start with what seems like way too long of hair and then go to an asian stylist and have them take a flat razor and hack away at it gradually until it makes up enough volume.

So grow it out long and then attempt that?

I really need to find a good barber

I highly recommend an asian place. They learn a completely different technique in Asian countries and have a defter skill when it comes to layering and texturing. Failing that make sure whoever it is uses a razor rather than scizors and they should be spending a lot of time on the front to get it just right.