Selvedge jeans

are selvedge jeans Veeky Forums or stupid?

There's nothing Veeky Forums about low quality overpriced chinkshit jeans, but not all good denim is raw or selvedge either

are levis vintage clothing good?

NO, THEY'RE MADE IN ROACHLAND!!!!!!!!

roachland?

Turkey, you dumbshit! How new are you, haro labor gaijin-san?!?

I’m a bit of a “denim dude” myself, what exactly are you looking for in a pair of jeans? What schtoyle? What is your price range?

i already got a pair of levis 1955's, so that ship has sailed, im pretty happy with them though

wow rude

hate to admit but turkey has/makes good quality stuff like fabrics/carpets/wear etc.

also the raw stuff (what im wearing) is made in the usa

However in my humble opinion, I'd steer clear of the latest LVC's. They used to be pretty good, but lately they've gone down hill, they are increasingly now being made in Turkey not the USA, the denim's not as true to original as past (thou it is still made in the US & Japan) and the price, whats going on there, near enough the same price as IH 634's! I was talking to a LVC retailer today who tells me he now can't buy them in for what they used to retail at a few years back! If you want decent Levis, try one of the Japanese repro brands.

Iron hearts are like 350 over hear and lvc are 180, not that close

but i might take a look at sugar cane next time, sucks that the company that invented the 5 pocket jean has gone down hill

Didn't LVC used to sell it made from the legit fabric in the legit factory just a few years back?

yeah cone mills white oak stuff, got one of the last pairs made before they shut down last year

There are gold mines that sit empty even though they have plenty of gold in them because the price to get it out goes below the profitability. (Well there were, gold has been way up for years now.)

Maybe that's what the cone mills factory will be. They'll just keep it as a museum or empty until heritage comes back and then it'll be used again.

In terms of getting Cone Mills denim. Tellason was vastly superior to LVC.

WAS?!? WHO IS THE CAPTAIN NOW?!?

no joke i used to wear selvedge shits but now i wear $35 wranglers and am happier

tho if there was a $100 selvedge jean with a proper rise of 11-12" i would consider getting some

The material alone costs $100 your raising goalposts piece of shit there are US made raw denim for $100 but not selvedge you piece of trash fuck you seriously fuck you you're wearing low quality trash made by chinks and pajeets for pennies while the megacorps destroy the planet and drain our souls

just buy good jeans, kapital makes great denim and a lot of it isnt selvedge. selvedge doesnt equal quality but a lot of quality brands use selvedge denim

>>jeans

ugh...

Check out Bravestar. Their jeans are all MiUSA and around $100, and their "true straight" cut has a decent rise. I copped a pair in their 16oz black on black denim and they're great jeans for the price.