HELP ME OUT HERE

What are some alternatives to canada goose? I love the jackets but hate that stupid fucking patch. Price doesn’t matter much— thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

triplefatgoose.com/
pajar.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump, curious as well

moncler yves salomon

66 North, Fjallraven

meme answers

gotchu covered: triplefatgoose.com/

>yves salomon

I know who's a rich kid by who wears those. Fucking 1000 dollar coats everywhere that look like they're worth 250 plus five bucks for a patch.

so

undercover and helmut lang

The real answer: OSC Cross

I have this Woolrich Arctic parka, it's amazing, looks great and the fur trimming is so much better than the one on CG jackets.

Acronym is a nice alternative

Just buy that exact jacket and carefully remove 100% of the branding with an x-acto knife and tweezers. That's what I do if I lived someplace cold enough - I think it's a very, very nice looking jacket, and you'd be king if you were ballsy \ smart enough to do it. Simple, user!!

except it doesn't zip up past the base of your neck

Fucking classmates created a jacket brand that is pretty huge and sells in major american department stores at $1000+ and is a local meme status. I get so fuckign jelaous and mad.

dont tell us the name or anything you absolute fag

I won't. It's gonna come back to me

you can buy the jacket with all black patch

Just buy a North face m8

arcteryx veilance

Stone Island

Pajar is basically the only direct competitor.

Moose Knuckles :^)

never met a rich kid who's worn canada goose, only middle class kids larping as ones.

Every "chad" at my high school had one and that was a working class/middle class high school. They were hot shit back in 2009-2012. They got less popular after rumours of mistreatment of geese.

>this pleb thought he meant saint laurent
kys matey

Do you mean parajumpers

Looks like a cat has died around one's neck.
Whenever I'm in public transport and see faggots like you with a dead cat around the hood, I try to put as much saliva and grub in there as I can.

No I mean Pajar.

pajar.com

They're filing for bankruptcy,

Shackleton?

Mackage or Nobis for very similar stuff.

anyone got an ID on that pants in OP pic? or something similar

Montcler, woolrich

>public transport

lol

These things are hella warm.