Wavy hair>straight hair>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>curly hair

wavy hair>straight hair>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>curly hair

My hair is in between curly and wavey.
If I shampoo every day it curls up into a fro, but if I do it every other day it's soft and wavey.

Checkmate OP

why the hate on curly hair ):

not even OP, but because its literally inferior in every way possible

If you are making a piece of art do you want Uniform, clean, aesthetic straight lines or disgusting frizzy scribbly lines.

curly haired people can barely even have long hair, if it even manages to fall down.

they literally have two styles which is either buzz because the textures so awful or short on the sides as some weak imitation of an undercut.

furthermore straight hair in general is just better looking and far more attractive

>not even OP, but because its literally inferior in every way possible
>If you are making a piece of art do you want Uniform, clean, aesthetic straight lines or disgusting frizzy scribbly lines.
>implying aesthetic value is solely determined by if the lines look long and smooth or wiggly

I like curly hair on girls

Like 80's hairstyles and stuff, can't upload images for some reason though

Dude, me too. What country are you in?

Oh I have nearly the same hair texture as your pic, feels great. Not the same haircut though

Dude all those greek and roman statues the guys have wavy/curly hair...

like curly hair on girls or can't post images?

nobody from Finnish IP addresses seems to be able to upload images currently

they also have 1 inch dicks

so whats the difference between curly and wavy? it seems that different areas of the world have different definitions

I've had wavy hair my entire life and I never understood why it didn't look like people with straight hair. Not once in my entire childhood did someone say "hey you wavy-haired fuck" and clued me in.

>wavy hair>straight hair
kys

wavy hair>straight hair
Nah

THIS
t.shitty wavy hair

What's the best haircut for a guy with straight, thin hair? I was thinking of getting an undercut.
Right now I have a 90s business lesbian haircut and I'm sick of it.

straight hair is for females

Same, what's your ethnicity?

Curly hair is terrible, this thread hurt my feelings :(

my hair is pretty wavy, however I can’t get long hair, as it grows out it just kind of poofs up. How do I fix this, I desperately want long model tier hair

My hair is pretty straight and I really wish it was wavy, is there anything I can put in it to give it more character?

Curly hair is based

Curly hair, wavy hair > thick straight hair > european thin hair

Why? Cause your hair is so thin that your scalp comes through. Also balding start literally in your teenage years.

Also you can pull off the most incredible looks with long black curly hair on men.

Edit: Since image server is up now.

Oh, ew, gross, what a waste

Nobodygives a fuck about staight hair, bro. Meanwhile, thick, blonde curly hair on a strong face is literally archetypal of divine beauty.

How can you even compete? My grandfather, pure white, loses his hair with 30 years, my 50% black genes fixed that.

Enlighten me senpai
I'm ready to accept your wisdom cuz my hair is pretty shitty.
Or at least redirect me where I can be helped, if it isn't too late

This

My nigger

>straight hair

look like shit

Long hair looks better with curls tho

racist

this, women prefer curly hair too.

I'm from Colombia, but I have white skin. I pretty much look like Frodo from the Lord of the rings, most people couldn't tell I'm from South America until I tell them.

So do most models because it fits better in clothing. Your point is?

Han Solo-core

>Dad has very curly hair, like a Jew (actually Palestinian)
>Mom has hair as straight as can be because she's indigena
>Sisters both have awesome wavy hair
>I have super straight hair that refuses to go anywhere but down

Fuck genetics, honestly

I have fine wavy hair which sucks. It looks good when it is long and I've just put wax and hair product in it but no product ever holds for long and if any wind blows at all outside then it just goes everywhere and any style I shaped is completely gone. If I shampoo it too much it just flops flatly down the sides because my hair strands are too thin to hold, giving me a gross looking middle part. I wish I had thick, long straight hair

have you sucked It already?

beautiful, who is this