Sneaker bread

What do Veeky Forumsggots think of these?

vetements is an ironic meme brand

Nah, it's the experimental branch Balenciaga. They make really weird shit so that the less weird shit seems even less weirder.

no they actually are a fucking meme brand
look at the prices and the actual item you get for the amount you pay for it

Really bad irl, they look like Jordan’s or some shit. They’re too busy and clunky, they wouldn’t add to any silhouette and they’re loud enough to come off like you’re wearing your clothes to show them off. Bad cop. Unless you’re wearibg really baggy pants that fall all over them I do not recommend

Thinking to cop these. Thoughts?

I love them for this reason alone.
>They're one of us.

I actually kinda like these

ripping off the MMM patchworks look

Michael Mummy is better

I own a pair of these and they are not that chunky/clunky like people think, and style correctly with the correct sillhouette they can look good (or decent atleast), and there are good for the price (or atleast where I live).

Got any fit pics? Having a hard time finding any outfits w/ these online

they look like dad shoes

I actually kinda like them, specially the black version, they’re my guilty pleasure. I like how busy, clunky and retarded looking they are.

I also own these and no, fuck you they are definitely chunky/clunky as fuck lmao

like most things you can make them work with the right outfit, but don't spread misinformation

Got a pair of these, go a full size down. They're so fucking chunky irl

All high fashion brands creates to some degree "meme-clothing", just look at the Balenciaga-shirts with a fucking another shirt sewn to the front, not to mention Gucci. The only difference is that Vetements does not have decades of history on its back. And the quality is decent.

just get regular af1's

>the quality is decent
half of their shit is on champion and hanes lmao

The garments that are Hanes and Champion are marketed as "collabs" which is sort of a commentary meme on the industry, but the the non-"collab" stuff is really decent.

They look like spacker shoes.

sneakers need to all stop trying to do the same damn-ass thing and copying each other's profiles. everyone is shooting for the same 3 shoe profiles and it's just really boring at this point. also vetements is universally garbage but those shoes actually try some slightly different things. usually just a joke though. idk man wear what you like and have fun but dont bust your bank accounts for sneaks

fugg w2c pants ?

I think they look really cool in this distressed colorway, like something someone from a William Gibson novel would wear

Just got these. How did I do Veeky Forums?

bad..

i like it

I am with you. I own these ones. Waiting for the summer to bust them out again

As if pre-distressed shirts and pants weren't bad enough. You should literally kill yourself and have all your money burned if you buy this garbage. Just go to a goodwill and buy whatever new balance/sketchers shit they have lying around and roll them in the dirt and you have the same exact shithead poser """""""""aesthetic""""""" that you're paying thousands of dollars for, except it would cost you literally like $5.
Looking like a homeless piece of shit isn't a fun little game for spoiled rich kids. Some people work hard to not HAVE to look like this. Anyone who dresses in this and any designer who creates this needs to be euthanized

Show me a shoe looks similar to those. I'll wait.

just buy the allen iverson questions

here you go you dumb bitch, these are slightly less retarded looking

They don't look anything alike

why lurk a board about fashion if you have no understanding of principles of design and art in context? you don't have to like them but you should easily be able to pinpoint why others do along with their design ideology, your anger just reeks of a lack of understanding and this
proves it

just copped them in white, great sneaker.