What's the deal with sneaker heads?

What's the deal with sneaker heads?

Being dedicated to a single type out outerwear, and being a collector at the same time?

What's the deal with you? Why don't you stop getting triggered at people dong what they want.

Making cops feels good but it doesn't feel good for long.

damn i need those iversons

theyre not sneakers, and their not heads

Beautiful execution, bravo

I get tons of compliments on those and they're mad comfy. Very fun to hoop in too if you do that. The traction is unbelievable.

They have an expensive hobby
>like gambling or doing drugs

Truth

Who says I'm triggered?

Nothing's wrong with sneaker heads. I don't get it though, the majority of the shoes they collect look like ugly toddler shoes

Whats the deal with stamps collector
whats the deal with NBA jerseys collectors
whats the deal with car collectors
whats the deal with wine collectors
whats the deal with shoes collector

same shit all are dedicated to something which is fun for them they have knowlege about that ect. Collector is state of mind in my opinion is difference in collector and picker

>Buying bunch of shitty overpriced chink made rubber and plastic shit that will self disintegrate after x years anyway

Can't get any worse desu

what's the female equivalent of a sneaker head?

what's with niggers putting their dirty shoes on the carpet

This, and also, niggers.

Because fuck you buddy tolerance ain't a virtue. Sneakerheads should be gassed. No one worth a shit who has ever done anything for society has been a sneakerhead.
Pic related, real people shoes.

...umm, a female sneakerhead?

lmao

People like you are so fucking annoying.
"What's the deal with furrys"
"Well guess what it's their business or doesn't affect you"
Man stfu

Shows status in the nigger community

Cool winklepickers. Let me guess, you just finished econ school and think your slim fit suit looks great?

t. sneakerhater

nice

>dong

>nigger shoes
>sneakers

pick 1

>consumerism
>conspicuousness

They're pure design. I have close to 40 pairs now, and I wear maybe 6 on the regs. The others? I keep them around on shelves and such as pieces of art. There's a lot of beautiful shapes, textures and good designers offer these features in a satisfyingly balanced package that both looks to the future and builds upon a storied history of style that's unique to sneakers and shoes in general.
Rather have my kicks than a new computer or some such nonsense. I appreciate their presence.

They like sneakers.

They fell for the branding and marketing.

KEK