There are really nice shoes

There are really nice shoes

sure

You're a really nice guy.

10/10. Not awesome for good walk but they are great and fit with everything. Everybody who tell the opposite in a tryhard faggot.

the same mainstream art-hoes and mainstream thots wearing these would call them emo shoes for freaks 4 years ago. dont fucking wear them if you dont partake in alternative culture or skate

skate or dont wear them

Get embroidered ones that look cool

I listen to power metal and spray shit on walls. Am I allowed to wear Vans?

I huff glue and commit arson while wearing a butt plug am I allowed to wear them user, pls tell me. if you don't think so I'll go throw them out

You are right. They are very clean and easy to wear. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase their first high top sneakers

any good pics of fits with these?

can i huff glue and commit arson with you user :3

Don't understand why these and the low ones are super popular now. I had a pair in 2007 and remember they weren't cool back then.

>dont fucking wear them if you dont partake in alternative culture or skate
Too late. They're normie shoes now. Everybody wears them.

If only

the leather ones are way better because they dont have that goofy ass stitching

literally no good reason to not having a pair of sk8Hi

Do you literally live under a rock?

good shoe for techwear fits

Theres his cute boi in my security course who always wears these, very feminine shoes imo

makes me consider picking up vans now

New balance numerics are the best 'skate shoe for people who dont skate'

wow! Where can i cop them?

which vans are these?

Dyed

For (You)

Fuck off normie. I got bullied wearing these in 2013 now theyre mainstream

I bought a pair of low old skools yhis summer but havent wore them because i feel like im too old. Im 22, but look like 25. What you guys think?

crepedemic senpai

You're really not.

disgusting

Sk8 Hi are great. Vans Vault x Wtaps versions specifically.

in yo mama ass

Soyboy. I wear these in 2012 and literally nobody told anything. It's nobody fault if you are a pussy.

Some loser guy in my class at my university came up to me because I was wearing these and told me I cant wear them
Then he asked for my number and I told him no and I walked away

You should have seen the look on his face

one of the greatest shoes of all time i have 3 pairs

The pro version is better. They're more comfortable and more durable.

i just wanted to let you know you're beautiful

>getting bullied
never gonna make it

if you skate this is something you ultimately have to deal with because it's always fucking happening.

kek

>Skating in Vans

lol, sk8his and lows rip so easily. If you're trying to skate, you're better off getting Half-Cabs or SB Nikes. Only a true beta would complain about people wearing them.