ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpAXT67GhNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What frags are you into?

fougeres but i'd probably look stupid not wearing an aquatic?

Just tried Davidoff The Game on skin and 1 Million Prive on card. Out of the two, The Game is the better frag for me.
Any thoughts? I may have accidentally layered it with a small amount of Joop Homme since I wore that today and briefly tapped my wrists together

>Versace Dylan
>Versace Eros
>Paco Rabanne Invictus

Which is the best to use for daily wear for a grown man?

Dylan easily

age?

>dude you need a different fragrance for day/night winter/summer rain/sunshine mondays/thursdays etc

any way to escape this autism?
it's what's keeping me from getting into this thing honestly, i just want to buy a thing and smell nice

mid to late 20s

why are mancera atomisers so shit

it's like a jet rather than a mist

Don't know why, but i laughed heartily at this

Any of the 3 suits well

What's the most versatile cold weather boozy scent? I like the smell of 212 VIP but my memory of it since losing my sample is a little hazy.
Would The Brilliant Game or CK Reveal be a good alternative?

There is already a thread here

roja dove doesn't actually formulate perfumes, he's just a creative director.

does anyone else think that Bertrand Duchaufour is massively overrated? I've tried 4 different scents of his from separate houses, and they all have the exact same structure with slightly varying notes. I have no problem with perfumers having a signature, but he takes so far that he basically just spits out endless amounts of flankers. I do like some of his work for CdG though, not gonna lie.

That thread is shit senpai.

Well yes the point of OP is that he isn't a real perfumer despite all the PR and shiet

Whoever is starting threads early recently needs to lurk more and let the regulars handle it.

Citation for this? I'm fairly sure he does his own formulations.

>starting a new thread too early to post your shitty meme
Don't

Incorrect. He does formulate scents, he is listed as the creator (not creative director) of his scents on basenotes and fragrantica. He is also available for bespoke scents, though of course this service is very expensive. He has acted as creative director for OTHER brands.

You don’t have to like his scents, you can think they’re pretentious and overpriced, but don’t spread misinformation. Credit where credit is due.

Your thread is shit, and I honestly, genuinely hope you get hepatitis.

Bondfag’s been making these threads forever and he knows what the fuck he’s doing. Take your memery elsewhere.

Why are you so autistic about Roja Dove in particular?

How many frags is good to have on rotation? I feel like there's something to be said for having only two or so per season, but maybe I'm wrong.

I've honestly never wore cologne my entire life except borrowing my pops' when I needed it. I think it's time to start wearing some, what's a good one to use daily? Thinking of buying the Dylan blue.
Also might be worth noting I don't want it to be too strong/overwhelming, and I want the ladies to dig it.

Dior Sauvage

Mind recommending me something a bit cheaper?

I don't know sorry. Its not that expensive and it's really worth it. I get way more compliments than other expensive perfumes I own.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpAXT67GhNY

I just bought a thing and I smell nice. Although I probably will buy another thing when summer rolls around

Based Jeremy

post fappable frag advertisements

inb4 some faggot post marc jacobs bang advertisements

this ad was very special to 14 years old me

Your mom's favourite drink last nite :^)

I mostly wear two 'good' perfumes and two cheap-but-nice ones for work, because fuck those guys.

The only real 'thing' is that some fragrances are going to last longer, smell better, etc in different temperatures, thus seasonal perfumes.