Yuropoor Veeky Forumsggots eternally btfo

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/rottherdam-police-undress-youth-clothes-expensive-crime-gangs-racial-profiling-a8169631.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lTv52wNT7KA
theweek.co.uk/europe/59885/swedish-man-arrested-for-being-too-buff
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/01/us/chicago-murders-2016/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao thats retarded

What the fuck. This is beyond ridiculous. Not even niggers deserve this.

Finally those assholes do what they're supposed to!!
youtu.be/lTv52wNT7KA

Damn, you better start carrying your receipts with you now

It's fucking beautiful. Every brown person under 40 with a car worth more than 1 minimum wage is getting pulled over every 30 seconds or something.

>Dutch police buttmad their fits are shit, “if I can’t afford trickyrickys, no one will wear him,” remarked Chief of Police Johannes Van Houten

That wouldnt help.
You better start carrying a photocopy of your paycheck.
Crypto traders BTFO!

What is wrong with the Scandis?

theweek.co.uk/europe/59885/swedish-man-arrested-for-being-too-buff

There is literally nothing wrong with treating hypebeasts like this.

lmaooo

>dutch
>scandi
la ciudad de las abominaciones...

>"""""youths"""""

>dutch
>scandi

>all that money
>still look like shit

Reminder that this is a cover up for racial profiling because of political correct media/governments. No one gives a shit if Jaan walks around wearing Ralph Lauren, but Muhammed has a Gucci belt? It's either fake or he got it from dealing drugs. Lmao at you retards thinking normal people will be affected by this, only shitskins will ever need to 'undress'.

>only shitskins will ever need to 'undress'.
the number of affected in that description grows by the day in europe tho

Oh look a 56% mutt talking shit about countries with

the only way this is a good decision is if they take away designer clothes from rich college students/asian people who somehow spend 2000 dollars on saint laurent and still look like a fucking 12 year old

Our police actually got new uniform not too long ago. Their new colorway is something like very dark navy blue - neon green. I must say I like it.

r8 it

and a 1.2 replication rate
mexicans are bad but at least they don't have a sharia equivalent
>tfw live in rich city in rich state
>tfw I'd never see minorities even if I tried
stay mad yurop

>dutch
>scandi

lol the only ones who can talk shit about this are aussies but sadly their internet connection are too slow

I had to live in london last year for work. back in the US now and I gotta say it's nice to be in a developed country again
what's up with the showers over there?
why is the water pressure so bad?
why is everything so small and gay?

On behalf of London I sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide meals large enough for a gentleman of size such as yourself.

In future please let your servers know that you are an American and they will have no problem providing you with the sort of unsavory detritus to which you are accustomed.

Good day, faggot.

If only Brits applies themselves to dentistry and individual freedoms the way they do with banter the place might not resemble the third world so much.
At least with all that cctv you have ample footage of all those beautiful smiles and lush pasty skin

>hahaha u have bad teef
Americans truly can not banter

>spending all that money and it's not on a suit
fucking children

He exclaimed; spewing Poptart crumbs and Mt Dew from his acne covered face.

It's only funny until it happens to you. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess none of you could afford anything designer without saving up or using Grailed. Imagine legit paying for something and then just having it stripped away simply because of looking like you can't afford it. That would be complete bullshit.

How to defeat the entire London police force....Glock 19 with a half loaded magazine.

There are like 30 "firearms officers" in London and takes them several minutes to grab their g36 out of their locked vessels.

At this very second shit posting on Veeky Forums I am armed more heavily than the UK police force because I have a monster energy drink can sitting on top of a Magpul pmag

he mumbled through rotting molars

wow dude ur badass haha xD

all my shit is yohji and visvim
I doubt some bobby from holland would even recognize it

>needing a gun
you can wipe them out with a sharpened pen-knife and some unpleasantly worded tweets

a wounded nigel lashes out!

Nope I'm just a fucking moron. As a moron I have more resources at my disposal than the United kingdom.

That's what you get for implementing Sharia law zones and accepting immigrants who now run your country

I can legally critisize Islam, those fucking sand niggers.

You....will get arrested for "hate speech"

Your nation has gone to shit.

from the country that drafted the magna carta and they can't even send you a mean response unless they're on a proxy lest they risk the wrath of london's finest

you truly are... the john wick

>accepting immigrants who now run your country
Have you started learning Spanish yet?

Yeah, they probably think you are poor actually. I love yohji :-)

You know the average American has more guns than John wick? He only had a Glock an AR and a Mossberg.

Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88 is cheaper than an Xbox one at Walmart.

Ar-15 you can get a m&p15 from the same Walmart for the price of an Xbox one x

This is all possible because America isn't a shit hole country.

My girlfriend texted me this asking if she should buy some. Since it was on sale...

Once again Arabs are a blight on the world, sand niggers that Don't even deserve a burial. Kill them all and burn their shitty mosques down. Yes hate yes speech yes hate speech.

My church attending girlfriend has more hands on firearms training than a UK cop

It’s europe anyway. Americans be like “le based hwhuaite cops!” But they’re lucky that this will not happen in america.

go on then M8, av a go then

Can the /Pol/tards go back to their containment board so we don't have to put up with this mall-ninja autism?

Americans are insane.

Just hide the threads. Discussing anything with /pol/fags will just give them the opportunity to share their retarded perspectives.

Guns aren't scary. See it's just a spring and a hammer.

I built this in a garage by myself
The sad thing is that you once had a great country

Now you have no rights.you gave it all away for what?

I'm so glad i'm not American

Yeah, i've shot guns too. I've also shot bazookas. American gun culture is a death cult.

far right is on some syphon filter shit. i dig it

Most Veeky Forums police ever especially the AT teams.

fucking kek I hope this means we're gonna start seeing some confiscated Acronym shells that these swagfags bought for the hype get auctioned off. How do I cut an under the table deal with the Rotterdam police to get some grails?

Is this the birth of fa johnnyneptune?

when will techwear evolve into this?

u literally a joke on the same level
>HAHA AMERIFAT LMAOOOOO
dude just dont

wait wtf, when was this pic taken?
PLEASE dont let techwear become turbo normie

Shit like this is the reason I laugh at white Europeans who say their nations are over racism lmao

so how are they gonna do this shit
will it be official police duty to watch and learn from runaways now?

i thought that kind of weird police overreach was america's specialty

>racial profiling
about time. don't you agree, mr levi?

i just bought a bolt-action rifle that shoots 762x54r for $250 a week ago. each round is about 60 cents or .50 Euro. Firearms is a major part of american life

How are they going to know if a piece is a zara knock off or a givenchey jacket

Mosins aren't very good guns

yes, but fun to shoot in the backyard

>Guns aren't scary.
No I agree, having shot a few (including some big 12.7x99 ones) It's quite fun. Especially if you have a talent for it.

They get scary when you have one pointed at you, and the less people walking around with guns they can point at me, the better.
>inb4 "If everyone had guns"

Lets take a look at a place where everyone and their mom has a gun.
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/01/us/chicago-murders-2016/index.html
"The city saw a surge in gun violence in 2016: 762 murders, 3,550 shooting incidents, and 4,331 shooting victims, according to a statement released by the department on Sunday. "

>Now you have no rights.you gave it all away for what?
The goverment dont even need to show up at your house. They can level your house from 20 000 feet with a drone if they decide to go all tyrannical.
Your "Defence against tyrannical goverment" argument is a ridiculous one.

If you like guns, fine. Go to the range, shoot a few, be my guest. But please dont belittle the rest of the world when your inner cities have higher death tolls amonst civilans due to violence than most conflict zones.

its called a shank you gay cunt

it's so quaint over there
cigarettes are "fags"
apartments are "flats"
elevators are "lifts"
candy is "sweets"
and mean tweets are "shanks"

They don't target randos. They will check up on former or suspected criminals and confiscate their goods in exchange for fines due or paying tickets. It's basically profiling but it's not against just any brownies or muzzies. Only ones with a record or who are gang members but otherwise haven't been arrested, yet.

I don't disagree but don't burn the mosques without cooking some bacon and smoking some sausage in them first.

im an australian you gay cunt

Pic is old, man. While the more authentic and/or experimental techwear is unlikely to be adopted by normies, the style definitely is. Look at streetwear and mall-tier designers and you'll see that the 'technical', 'performance' tag is getting added to a lot of designs. There's a lot of driving factors for adoption and it's only a matter of time. But honestly, if you want to live out the gritty cyberpunk world that techwear is so associated with you have to want it to catch on, so it can become more commonplace, and evolve. More enthusiasts can mean more advancement.

>sumptuary laws coming back

Fucking based, we need this shit in Britain and America, undress all the nigs and shitskins

>More enthusiasts
Also I would say it would be nice if this caused a price drop in ACR or something but that'll never fucking happen lol. At least maybe I'll get less questions like "are you wearing parachute pants?" when I'm in my noisy Veilance.

see and people think europe is some haven of freedom lol

>A Dutch officer was quoted as saying, 'If your skin is brown, we'll strip you down' and, 'With nappy hair, you'll go bare'

Nobody thinks that

I dunno I just watched a PBS documentary called "Exodus" where people from Guinea were crossing into Spain by the thousands cuz their own country was such a shithole

>people think europe is some haven of freedom
No, American liberals think Europe is a haven of anti-gun laws where everyone gets socialized healthcare and Afghanis/Tunisians/Ethiopians/not Syrians treat it like a dump and expect welfare.

Saw that too.
>that speech the guy gave in the woods before they all rolled out
>Guinean Théoden
>FOR FREEDOM

yeah that was fucked up, you can't be like "I wanna better myself" and then just go full stupid african stereotype on the only channel that will give them a fair voice
I grew up by the us/mexico border, and Mexicans didn't do any brujeria shit before jumping the fence, they just hauled ass and listened to their guides

that's kind of my point
they think it's great until they realize that it's a huge police state

Exactly. And now look at London, or Munich. Orwell wrote about what would happen, not what could happen.

British people only have themselves to blame
If something equivalent to the troubles or the widespread outbreak of football hooliganism were issues in America I hope there would be cctv and all the other surveillance too
Keep in mind: most businesses in America that have certain kinds of liquor or food licenses are required to have cameras, and cops get access to pretty much whatever footage they want. So it's happening here too, to an extent

came here to post this. We fuedalist soon.

(((youths)))

Literally every city in the US is absolutely non-White, maybe you such a mutt you don't even realise YOU are the minority

Who do these kunts think they are, the fashion police?

also vietnam and afghanistan

>Lets take a look at a place where everyone and their mom has a gun.
>edition.cnn.com/2017/01/01/us/chicago-murders-2016/index.html
>chicago
okay nice bait, you got me

>muh asymetrical warfare

Actual Colgatian here.
This isn't so much being the style police, but this is mainly going after dealers and other undesirables who spend inordinate amounts of illegally earned wealth on gaudy, flashy fashion. This mainly targets brown people.

police officers gotta take classes on flashy fashion though, in order to spot the gaudy gucci and the likes.
Kinda funny

it'll only happen to minorities, whats the problem?

>Firearms is a major part of american life
in your shithole flyover states sure, you have nothing else to do.
>Americans are insane.
we're not all as retarded as Sieg. the northeast of the states is nice. guarantee all these pol spergs live in shithole flyover states. I've spent time in the northeast (mostly NYC area and Massachusetts) and some west coast (california & washington) and there isn't this ridiculous gun culture. most young educated americans are equally baffled by this obsession w guns.

underrated comment

>picking Houston and Philly but not including Boston, Seattle, or Portland
shit graphic. also there's absolutely no way London is that white. spent a solid amount of time there and I'd say it felt very comparable to NYC

>Portland
Feels good to live in the whitest city in the US

lool this reminds me of when a friend of mine found a way to get into a huge wine cellar (I live in tuscany) where all the old chianti wines were stored. We started taking 2-3 bottles at night for about a month until they fixed the window. We made so much money selling them via ebay, but as I recall I spent all my money in sneakers, weed and at the clubs getting tables and shit. If I were more senseful I'd have buyed some musical equipment

*tips fedora*
too true m'sir

Or some English lessons too wouldn’t have hurt