Veeky Forums Weapons

Post Veeky Forums weapons.
Just bought a boot knife online.

An elegant weapon from a more civilized age.

I wish so badly to own these.

I hope you're practicing with that boot knife in case you have to use it. Rember, all you need is adrenaline and aim for the torso. No fancy shit.

I'm definitely going to have to figure out how to get it unsheathed quickly.

>only 176 total rifles were ever produced
>tfw you'll NEVER own one of these

Also if you have to use it don't get caught. It'll be hard to explain in court why you stabbed Tyrone 69 times even if it was self-defense. You must live somewhere conservative? Most liberal shitholes I know in the states ban knives over certain lengths, like 4 inches.
Another Bergmann pistol.

At least I can jerk off thinking about it.

Can't forget the StG-44

And a rather effay gent with one.

I'm a leaf so the trick is to not get caught with it. Realistically if I ever have to use it in a self defense situation I'll just migrate it to my pocket and just play dumb acting like its a pocket knife for work.

If you ever have to use it you're best off dumping it and just getting a new one.
This one's for you bub

manually opened knives are fine, its the mechanically activated ones that the government freaked out about

probably a better idea honestly. I'd doubt I'd jew out over $17.50 if I just stabbed someone.
yeah but the knife I'm getting is a fixed blade, which is typically fine too for a certain length as long as you have a good reason to carry it.

>you will never be this Veeky Forums

>or this Veeky Forums

out of the way, patrician coming thru

spacegun aesthetic

Pathetic. Do you even kampfen?

Germans did it better than Indians almost 100 years ago.

>the sam hyde shirt
w2c

end the thread

CZ-P01 w/rosewood grips OC

>lead soldered trunion
The nazis were pretty /effay/, but the stg44 was one of the saddest things to ever happen

Pictures of Stalingrad make me choke up. Almost everyone you see either died a tragic, horrifying death, or worse, had to live with memories of it. Truly one of the most horrific events in all of man's history.

This shit is fedora-tier

>Bergmann pistol
>fedora tier
You have no aesthetic taste. None. Zero.

go back to /k/ you larp fag

>no rhodesian FAL
Whad de fug

The BAR and CZ 550 FS are both a e s t h e t i c.

how? its literally the precursor to every modern assault rifle