How's SuperDry?

how's SuperDry?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/middle-aged-man-was-wearing-non-superdry-clothing-2014040785462&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It' super dry.

Some decent stuff

Some overbranded stuff

Comfy sweaters

Has terrible branding all over it.

quality is fine, same tier as most mall stores
some stuff is well designed
most stuff is overbranded and ugly

OY MATE im bloody parched Get me some FARKIN WATA this is BULLOCKS

I mean, just look at it.

clothing so bad the guy is scratching his neck

Almost exclusively worn by immigrant Chinese twenty-somethings who drive mazeratis bought for them by their parents.

And a Ugandan T.A. at my uni

this is somewhat accurate lmao

If a girl sees you wearing it she'll be superdry

And white guys on vacation in Japan. Seriously, I was there a few months ago and like half of the tourists I saw were wearing Superdry. I think they thought it was actually Japanese or something.

It's like jack and jones but more expensive.

Therefore utter garbage.

Kek

this

thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/middle-aged-man-was-wearing-non-superdry-clothing-2014040785462&

they dont care weab

this

it's only okay is for realsies japanese brands have ugly branding all over the place like CAV EMPT lol right? XD

not even close to truth
its worn by autistic and shy european teenagers who cant dress paired with unfitting jeans and discounted nikes
superdry jackets are quite nice tho

This this this

It's worn by balding midlife crisis dads trying to reclaim their youth and look 'cool'

The jackets are comfy. I got this one and its pretty effay, but only when the superdry logo shit is taken off.
PROTIP for anyone getting Superdry, get those logos off quick

Trash. Walked in their store once out of curiosity, and tried to find something I liked. I couldn't. Everything has like 3 of their fucking logos on it, which would be okay if they were well thought out and minimalist. Instead they're fucking everywhere and extremely loud. Anyone I see wearing that shit always styles it like shit and looks like a tryhard.