Nose

Not sure itlf this counts as fashion cuz i was born with it. But is my nose to pointy? (Do I need a nose job)

>9999
Your nose isn’t the problem mate. What in the fuck are those elvis sideburns. Get rid of that shit. The stache can stay.

>Those Sideburns
OHNONONO HAHAHA

People on the street like em tho! It's a peacocking thing

Your nose looks great dude, don't worry about it.
While I agree with the others about the burns, you can make it work with some different clothes. I think you could pull off the Victorian type look in Peaky Blinders. Just don't make it look like steampunk cosplay, throws all the effort out the window.

Don't listen to those beardlets op. I legitimately think the sideburns/stache look cool on you. Its normally a very tryhard autist look but I think you pull it off.

No. Shave them off it's disgusting

Fuck off you're not helping him by feeding him lies. Shave it op

i don't know if your nose is too pointy because the image is fucking sideways you retard. i hate having to crack my neck and nearly kill myself turning my head sideways. fuck this gay thread.

i like the sideburns. goes well with the hair. unfortunately my face shape doesn't lend itself to fancy sideburns so I keep it simple.

thats a white mans nose

Your nose looks just fine

No reason to even consider any kind of surgery

Op here, thanks for all the feedback everyone, the good the bad and that one fag who cant turn his head. Will go for a more Victorian thing

No, you need to grow out your goatee and stop being a trendy faggot

Don't listen to him. You're rocking them. I mean it looks weird as shit in the modern day, but it suits your face perfectly.

Okay, but now imagine him in a victorian officer's uniform. It's not that the sideburns themselves are "gross", although, I do think they could use a lot of cleaning up. It's just that they look weird in the modern day. But purely for what it is, I think the look is aesthetic as fuck.

Very very Anglo, keep it going man.

Your nose is fine
This retard doesn't know what the king looked like
This is literally the worst advice in this thread don't go full Victorian or even slightly Victorian at best you will look like a faggy hipster in Brooklyn/Portland , at worst you will look like an actual time traveling autist
This modern day crap is fucking dumb
In this fractured era of ridiculousness and meta stupidity you should just do whatever feels right for you buddy

Your nose is fine, the problem is that your mandible and glabella are recessed. A robust, projecting nose in itself is attractive in a man and signals good athletic potential.

I have the same problem with the mandible (+squashed palate, but I can't really see that from profile) and it looks comical on account of my robust nose and large brow.

I dont get it, do you want a gook nose instead?

He just thinks it's disproportionate, which it is.

But as I said, I would argue that there is no such thing as the nose being too large for a man, the problem is always that the rest of the face is too small.

I unironically think the facial hair looks decent, it would look *good* if the moustache and sideburns connected. But its okay as is. Also no, your nose is fine.

Looks great, nose and facial hair. would-bang/10

children who can't grow facial hair. disregard, op.

Yeah I’m gonna be honest: your nose is fine, i wouldn’t see it as unusual, grow the beard out or chop it off, you can’t come here asking for fashion advice while wearing 1830s mutton chops jesus it’s common sense.