Can you microdose hrt?

i wanna be /cuteboy/ but not /tranny/

you'll just get bigger tits and look weird depending on your age

No, don't take hormones unless you are a freak like me. Your mind won't like them.

19 atm but ill be 20 soon enuf

so all i can really do is skin care, diet, and sleep well? bummer

Yup. You can go sterile and grow permanent tits on hormones, even if you are "micro-dosing." If you don't have to deal with the same mental stuff trannies do, you will definitely not enjoy the changes in your brain chemistry either.

Perhpas you could just use a couple more filters on your grindr profile?

meh OP not worth it. It's too late for you to go tranny cause you probably have man hands/feet/hips/ribs/shoulders, all of which look ugly on late-starting trannies. You'll be worse than a man or a woman.
also
this

you can focus on being thin or w/e but don't take it above that. Also your state of mind will probably change in the next 5 years. I kinda felt like you at 16-19 but i'm 25 now and fine being a man (because it's better lul you'll eventually get there). HRT will give you moobs and make you suicidal and so sexually fucked up you'll be in permanent depression

You should try microdosing bullets OP.

>tfw 23 year old twink on 2 months of hrt

I'm ok never presenting female but damn, if I had just started a few years earlier...

Bro you better stop that shit now. I know a few trannies their lives aren't exactly sunshine and roses. Come off the hrt and back to humanity you're gonna fucking regret it hard in 5 years probably less.

Tbh I do have some bad feefees regarding gender but I don't think I can pass, people say I'm more "chad" cute than "cuteboy" or "girl" cute

Seems like good advice, I'll follow it

But I do

I would pretty much die without the brain chemistry hormones provide me, I also have a huge identity thing that most trannies have. I'm definitely happier and more stable. But most people won't be like me and start this stuff due to narcissistic or sexual complexes.

you won't die without the hormones and if your body is making none of its own then get onto male hormones ASAP. Do it fucking now save yourself.

I still have some gender feelings but a lot of the cause is our culture and what's in our food. It does permanently fuck our brains up to an extent. Eating an estrogen-free diet can help reverse it to a degree along with pure willpower.
Entertaining the idea of being a girl may become a reality within our lives with the ability to change bodies, etc. we're like 40 years away from that kind of technology and even less from immortality. As for now live as a healthy male it's a lot better on the mind believe me.

I will die, I will either wither away with the massive dissonance inside myself, or just blow my brains out. Thanks though. I definitely agree with you that modern food is one of the causes of the recent tranny epidemic.

I'll stop posting as this isn't fa

yea, just eat soy

23 is not too late famalam we're gonna make it

just take small doses thats what I do
ur chest will be a little bit puffy
but u wont look tranny
having short hair helps with not looking tranny

Yeah, all cute boys have perky lil tits and thunder thighs

Retard.

unironically

>I wanna be young forever
sorry to break it to you.

where did I say that tho

stop it you fucking idiot
you want to be a girl, just take ALL of the hrt. do you really want to heavily tax your liver, possibly develop b12 deficiency, and get gyno just so you can get half or a quarter of hrt's other effects?

just go for it already you faggot
t. tranny

hormones dont alter your bone structure

hormone therapy isnt for mentally ill who want to sterilise themselves, it's meant for those with genitalia disorders

ur a fucking retard lmao

Lmao you fucking idiot you don't have the genetics just kys.

if you aren't cute already you wouldn't be cute on hrt
just take a peek at the transpassing subreddit and you'll see what you will become
don't be an idiot and fuck up your hormones

how is he wrong

Who is this cutie

Grow the fuck up, OP.