Does Veeky Forums invest into nice underwear or just wear whatever is cheapest?

Does Veeky Forums invest into nice underwear or just wear whatever is cheapest?
Do you coordinate your underwear with your outfit?

I just buy cotton boxer shorts

I don't like the elasticated tight stuff in any cut

this picture is also making me uncomfortable so here's another innocent picture of underwear like yours OP

Nicer underwear is infinitely better. It's softer, fits better, and doesn't ride up as much as cheap underwear. Most of my underwear is Ethika (mid-range, $20-25 per pair) and Versace or Paul Smith (high-end, $35-50 per pair) and I love them all. I will say, though, since the more expensive pairs are briefs and not borderline compression shorts like Ethikas they do ride up a little.

>Briefs

OP confirmed manlet

Uniqlo low rise boxers briefs are goat and very well priced for how well they fit. If you have a huge schlong though I wouldn’t recommend them. I am average sized and there is some bulge straining.

I find uniqlo underwear very thin though.
Pee leaks through them

Meundies is dope

That is a legit gripe but I have to ask how you still pee your pants if you’re old enough to post here?

>tfw you live in a europoor shithole but still spend money to buy your gf calvins because it's your biggeat fetish
>she breaks up with you two weeks later

Why is life so cruel?

No matter how many times I shake, or if I wipe, pee seems to leak out after I go

that's fucked up. now some other fucker gets the benefits of it. sorry dude. i have a thing for CK undies too.

Idk what to tell you then, maybe buy sanitary pads? Or a diaper if your comfortable with acknowledging incontinence issues

Why are calvins so popular in America?
Why would you want to wear some other mans name?

Your fetish is a man's name.

I invest in quality diapers

Icebreaker is great

It's kind of hot and voyeuristic now that I think about it

is that pic part of a set
if so can i have it

Ice breaker

They look nice, you faggots. Sexy, but casual; casual, but sexy.

CK and Pink are perfect for that.

I like striped briefs and boxer briefs. It's really hard to find good looking briefs though.

i wear frilly lace thongs.
yes im a boy.

and i do choordinate them to my outfit

I don't believe you. Gonna need some proof.

post more

they are transparent tho and this is a blue board

I only have pictures from 2013/2014 and they're all basically just undies. Guess I grew out of being an attention whore. Been years since I even posted these.

CK Modal Trunks are my go to nowadays
I tend to wear more cotton boxer briefs though in the winter for warmth

Can anyone recommend any good quality boxers you can buy in packs? Need newer and nicer undies

Imagine being this much of a poser.

Don't go by brand or model. Just check out store (online or otherwise) and simply pick out a pair you like. And pick a pair that goes with your body type, personality and skin tone.

take more to post more
im not interested in the undies

How much btc for a gf like this

MeUndies is fine. They are indeed softer than cotton but they ride, they don't breath, they stain much more easily and they're overpriced. I'd say they would justified in charging 60% of what they do now.

At least you can always find 20% discount code online for them, not enough to bring them down to a truly fair price but I'd say they're worth a pair or two just for the novelty of some of the fun designs.

Take this shit to b please

>quality diapers
>aww so cute

What you on about, thats like an axiom. No matter how much you wipe, the last drop will always go into the pants.

People who say this are the same people who think that skid marks are an unavoidable part of life.

I would have said ABU's but I didn't really have any nice or super flattering pics of them at the time.

Rearz seduction are the most Veeky Forums diaper

Lol, poser? What am I posing as? It's fucking underwear lmao.

avoid "tighty whiteys"
boxer briefs are the only thing
i have costco's kirkland brand. best quality I've found, compared to anything.
I only wear black, dark blue and dark grey colors. Goes with anything.

Tykables are the new hotness. Them refastenable tapes
Definitely the easiest to color coordinate tho

w2c

How does this fetish work? do you actually "use" the diapers? or just wear them? also could you elaborate on the appeal/satisfaction?
genuinely curious bc its a bit of an odd thing to be into. no judgement.

It depends from person to person, some are cool with using them (and even then some people are only cool with wetting and not with messing, and some people are cool with both) others don't want to use them at all.
The appeal also varies, I think the main distinction is whether you're primarily in the fetish for AB or DL reasons (I should clarify that a lot of people have a lot of overlap between the two, it's just that most people are usually more one aspect over the other)
If they're in it for AB reasons then they are typically more into regression and diapers and other babyish items (unless they're a middle, in which case you see more aged up items) help them regress and get into a little space.
People who are more into the DL aspect are more into the diaper itself, primarily just the materiality of the diaper, the feeling, the sounds, the snugness, etc.
Both ABs and DLs can or can not be into using the diaper but that's also for different reasons, for an AB it might be more because using a diaper is what a baby would do so that goes along with their regression, while a DL might be into it more for the pure sensation and feelings of using it.
And this is all without getting into more specific things and different aspects that can be added into the fetish like humiliation, dom/sub roleplay, bondage, nurturing, etc.

This guys gf is perfect.

Thanks. Def gives me a better understanding. I never quite "got" it (pleasure aspect), even though it has been around quite a bit. 1 last Q, what does AB and DL actually stand for? (sorry in advance for ignorance)

No need to be sorry man, I wasn't sure if I should have elaborated on what those acronyms stand for beforehand because I didn't want to come off as patronizing.
AB stands for adult baby, and DL stands for diaper lover (both kind of crass/unattractive terms imo but it's what we're stuck with) and together they are ABDL which is the umbrella name for this fetish

Haven't been able to find anything similar since those. They're some no-name brand bought in a local store.

This

going to fap to this

I haven’t worn underwear in years.

I am a huge exhibitionist so that may contribute to the preference.

You're fucking hot. Are you still this thinnn?

TAD wool

Idk if you are still here but I ordered some of the aforementioned underwear and there is now the dick part is a little more reinforced so that might solve your problem

That's skinnyfat and not thin. I weighed less than back in summer but I've put on some this winter. Will lose it again once my seasonal job starts again.

Post you so I can know the difference?

It's pretty clear in both pics. Not exactly a fatty, but there's no muscle definition from a low body fat percentage.

Thanks! I'd say he's right on the border of skinnyfat and thin. I hope you take good care of yourself, I have a lot of problems with self image.

Self image issues can be pretty bad. I have some but I usually don't care that much.

Being physically active really helps. An active body is more comfortable to be in, even if you're an actual fatty.

I agree, I try to work out at least an hour to two a day. But it's hard being comfy in my own skin half the time.

This

lol i forgot amerimutts don't wash their ass

This.
Ive had a pair for about 1.5 years and they are still miles ahead of whatever cotton boxer brief. That to me justifies the price.

Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs are very comfortable.

what’s with the diaper lovers in Veeky Forums kek

Can mods just fucking archive this thread already? I'm tired of getting on here every damn day and seeing this incel's microdong and terribly colored H&M underwear

Degenerate scum.