Can fat be Veeky Forums?

can fat be Veeky Forums?

Never. Absolutely not. Under no circumstances.
Being a fat piece of shit is the most un/fa/ thing possible.
I'd kill myself if I was fat

lose weight.

>can 5ft is tall

>can 5ft BE tall***

damn....!

fatspo

you can't be fat and effay
you can't be short and effay
if you're both, you're fucked

Veeky Forumst

Majestic. Looks like a King.

>being sticc
>2018

the hate us cuz they aint us

mods should require people to post their definition of "effay" whenever they post these retarded threads
I don't know OP. What do you consider "effay"
The word doesn't seem to be a synonym of neither "fashionable", "attractive" nor "cool".
I assume that the question behind the question is something like "is if there is anything a fat person could do to find broad acceptance and appeal in this board/community"
If that's what you mean, then the answer is "probably not" but it's an open question whether this "effay" think is a desirable attribute or not.

>I'd kill myself if I was fat
Same, dude. I can't even imagine what I'd look like.

You see, I think there shouldn't be a problem with endomorphic body types, as you can't control your genetics. You can be endomorphic and still be Veeky Forums or whatever.

But having unhealthy eating habits, such as starving yourself or eating more than you need too, that's not only un/fa/ but pretty toxic to yourself and, by my experience, to the people around you.

So please stop this shit about normalising obesity.

post more thicc bois

I mean I’m a thicco and I dress better than 90% of this board

Too bad you still look like shit.

me too

Fat chicks only

no

no

>can fat be Veeky Forums?

Yes, I think so, though perhaps not in a convential way. Try using Oscar Wilde as a visual role model.

anybody can be Veeky Forums, you just have to find your aesthetic that suits you

>Low bodyfat, no muscle
Model tier, Veeky Forums

>Low bodyfat, low musclemass
Ottermode, Veeky Forums

>Medium bodyfat, medium musclemass
Can work for terrorwave/outdoorsman/blue collar etc. aesthetic, can be Veeky Forums

>High bodyfat
NO

It's that simple

Being healthy isn't effay either.
Kill fats btw

only if youre italian

fat is Veeky Forums if you are a sleazy mobster or someone who doesnt give a fuck, not some bearded fatso wearing skinny jeans and a long coat

you can't be fat and attractive
not sure if being Veeky Forums and being attractive is the same thing

Fpbp

>Fagspo

FTFY

only answer that matters

/thread

absolutely disgusting

I think so. Conservative professional styles work well on fat bearded men. Think college professor-ish from an ivy league school type of outfits.

The literal worst thing, however, is when fat guys try to wear slimfit/skinny clothing and shit like fashion-scarves. Wear clothing that fits you, leave the slim fit shit to the skinny people. It just looks horrendously metrosexual circa 2010.

Acceptable
Only works because he's black, even then.. kind of no
Oh god no
Please stop
Not fashionable but still respectable

pic related is as good as it gets for fat people in my opinion.

is Veeky Forumst the new couture ?

Clean like a carwash

this guy has a monopoly on the asos big and tall model market lmao

is that a thing now to do with shoes? or did that guy have to do it because of cankles?

i don't think fat's an insurmountable obstacle in looking fashionable, but obesity/super unhealthy weight seems kinda tough to handle

Absolutely disgusting

Is that a baby hand?

I don't get how you walk in that.

heh... have you even SEEN jonah hill rocking PALACE?

no
the only way fat people can make themselves look better is if they are using their obesity as the butt of a joke, like when fat lads cosplay as female characters or do a deliberately superman cosplay.

the only way fat people can look any better than disgusting in normal fashion is by going for the dad look.
polo shirt
kakis
cheap comfy running shoes
dad hat
waterproof coat

Kind of if the fat man in question is also carrying a large amount of muscle mass. It still won't look great, but the difference between 225 pounds at 20-25% bodyfat and the same weight at 30-40%+ is pronounced just from an aesthetic standpoint.
Of course none of the fatties posted itt fit the bill, look at their upper backs and forearms

ummm jonah hill is Veeky Forums now, did you not get the memo?

Any fag with a toilet and enough peroxide can be /thin/

It takes dedication to achieve BLOATMAXX status

I feel like matty matheson is pretty Veeky Forums

Fat people can have style for sure, but for sure they can't pull off MOST styles.

I think we'd have a lot less filler and unnecessary threads on Veeky Forums if people would think of "Being fashionable/having a style/looking good" NOT as a state of being with a binary value [yes/no], and more as a puzzle with infinite solutions and infinite potential failures.

There isn't one way to solve this puzzle, not at all. Just like there's no one way to play a great guitar solo.

You have to stop looking at what everyone else is doing, and think about WHY what they are doing is working. "It does this" or "It makes this look like" or "It reminds me of X in the best possible way" or "It just works, gives a very clear picture of a personality" or "That silhouette/color combo/texture contrast".

Does this make any sense? I'm trying ti say that anyone can solve this puzzle, but that too many of us labor under the impression that the answer to their personal puzzle is going to be the same as that guy, or that model, or to wear that designer.

It's not the answer - it's someone else's answer. Naturally, some people are born attractive and so their solution to the puzzle comes easier. However, the genetic lottery winners' solution is rarely going to be as interesting as the guy who flips the script on being dealt a bad hand by genetics and comes out on top via the use of his brain and sensibilities.

Some of us have larger challenges ahead than others, but if we focus on what we want to achieve, what OUR potential solve is, things make much more sense and you question yourself and the choices in front of you less. You work towards the solve instead.

Veeky Forums? Yes. Actually a tall fat dude can pull off a lot shit and look pretty effay. Think B.I.G. or Tony Soprano.

If you're asking if fat people are attractive, usually not.

hell yes

>tfw fat and 5'4

bladee a god

>can fat be Veeky Forums?

Body-type doesn't actually have ANYTHING to do with fashion, per se. Remember, fashion is one thing, while societal definitions of beauty are actually someting 100% different. Tall runway models are often beautiful AND fashionable, which seems to cause quite a bit of confusion, because there's a strong tendency to conflate and confuse and combine the two things. Being fashionable has everything to do with developing the uniqueness of yourself, and to do that one doesn't necessarily have to be a tall ectomorph. Intelligence and originality, for instance, are two possible facets of an individual's character which could very easily cause a person to be labelled "fashionable." It's a big world and their are billions of people in it; does anyone REALLY believe that there's only ONE type of effay person out of all the endless variety out there? As just a random example, I see Aleister Crowley as intensely effay. He was a big fatso for most of his life, and yet at the same time he was effay to an impossibly wild degree. He dressed like shit, lived in abject poverty, had a head shaped like a penis, was as bald as Howdy Doody's nutsack, and yet there are very, VERY few people in the past couple centuries as effay as him.

I may as well add, too, my opinion that the Game of Thrones actor who plays Varys does a pretty damn great job of exploiting a quite similar body-type, and coming across as extremley effay and charming in a not-coincidentally Crowley-esque way.