Carl?

Cute/10

i really wanna buzz my hair, y/n??

try it might look good on you

young james spader/10

*karl

7/10

5 don't buzz

I have honestly exhausted all haircut options known to me, personally this is the only one that works on me; plus my hair is naturally like that.

here's a tough one guys: blone balding pale, tall and thin 22yo guy. thinking of buying a leather jacket. i think i look like a dad right now. growing hair out is no option.

...user is that you?

Get a swastika tattooed on your head.

me
you look good with that haircut, but too uptight imho, i'd let the sides grow out for a chill look.
you're a real qt. nice sweater color. also nice hair. would go with that timboy style.

go for it my guy

get clean skin.

you look alright. i know of the hardships of hair like that, just don't fix it every 2 minutes in public, it makes you seem really insecure. nice jacket also. the grey fits your hair color.

nah i rather thought about the bee movie script.

post best smart casual fits

My sides turn curly extremely fast, it ends up looking really disheveled and messy. I wish i could though.

he doesn't look smart

hello ladies and gentlemen

keep growing your hair out it looks good

holy shit

please don't buzz it

grow hair

Damn maaaaaaaan

You definitely look like a dad. Leather jacket won't make you look more menacing.

Try wearing a fitted shirt and tie every where if that is possible.

Leather jackets are dadcore

You got a good visage. I'm biased tho...

Whatever you get, make sure you study up on leathers first, and if you want something for life, consider a custom piece still sturdy enough for riding from The Cast.

>all these virgins thirsting over an avg at best 5/10 girl
>fucking kekkkk

>You're not allowed to use Veeky Forums memes you find funny at any chance you're given

You're using the kek meme that originated in WoW you nerd. Take a hike.

Paul Dano?

thanks, you have a nice phace too. i actually thought of just going to the second hand shop of my choice, am a bit low on cash rn.
will try, i do have such garments. actually my look right now is wayy more relaxed, see photo.
as i said i'm balding. it's somehow my ethics to be true to myself, that includes not trying to cover up my baldness.
it seems like somehow i've jumped from pathetic awkward teenage boy directly into the dad realm without ever being cool. i guess that is my life.

>second hand shop
Sounds proper, but I'm taking you to Century 21 afterwards. I know when the buyers get next season's stock in.

Can someone tell me if I’m ugly or not? Guessing if I’m not attractive is worse than knowing I’m not, at least then I can accept it and move on

Attractive as in getting chicks? That's a confidence and psychology game and looks are just... tertiary unless you have to put 'em up front on account you got no soul.

You look like James Spader, or whoever that lecherous glorious bastard in Secretary was played by.
You look like a famous actor. To spell it out.

Your problems are all in your head.

No, you're not ugly. If I was gay I'd put it in your butt, move along.

Glasses aside, what do you guys think?

get some glasses that aren't so wide

Get round glasses!!!!!!! You have a very angled face and you need to balance that out with round glasses. It'll look so much better

recommend some frames, my dudes

What style what's style would suit me. Usually just wear basics from uniqlo

R8

Edward snowden/10

Very pretty face. Lose some weight and you'll go from a 6 to an 8.

would losing weight do me any good?

nice hair

hello everyone
this is running on empty
food review

You can pull off too many things for anyone but you to answer that question.

what?

You have a look that would work with many styles.
Too many too list, especially since we know nothing about you.

you have to choose this for yourself.

i`ve been planning on going to a barber soon; dunno what to ask for though.
All inspo for oval faces online is shit

you look like a serial killer, grey quarter zip and button ups look good on you.

you look like a car mechanic, dress ruggedly or outdoorsy and 10/10

go for fisherman-core or dress like you live in norway.

go for dark web core

nao core, pic related.

Bumping

would you be able to give me an example or two of some dark web core?

Hey guys, looking for advice here, I've been cutting my hair short and gone clean shaven for about a year now. I've been told that I look painfully average, here I am clean shaven with short hair

and here's me with long, unkempt hair and facial hair, what do you guys think? Should I keep it short, long or somewhere in between?

Newfags

Facial hair with haircut

R8 pls

Any haircut suggestions for a curly haired fuck like me? Its thick too so I've always had trouble styling it whenever it gets long

you'd pull off a mean sleazecore with this

I mean I did for a while brah, I was in my post-military edgelord phase and walked around in sweat bottoms, my old USMC warming layers and smoked pot for months with my veteran bro in Comfy Oregon. Good times mane

I look like a serial killer?

10/10 would impregnate and make babies with

i like your shirt as well :)

your hair looks terrible m8

Please have a dick

what to do about it?

I love these threads, it's the best reminder that straight up ugly fucks are the ones dissing your fits and calling you out lmao.

>t. ugly fuck

one more

Oh yeah, because fashion designers and stylists are objectively handsome or beautiful, across the board.

You dont need to lose any weight.

might just buzz desu

You look way better like this, other one you look like a car salesman who barely speaks English

Really? My bro keeps telling me I look like shit with long hair, then again he is a little fuckboi cholo

only attractive people in here

you guys need to do better

my hair is in a beanie or tied back most of the time

Yeah man that’s definitely your look

You forgot to add yourself to the list! Oh wait you didnt post a picture

Ty segall?

yikes

Im actually prob the most attractive guy in here if I were to post, but I don't post pics of myself on sites such as this

Couldn't find my glasses this morning

is greasy hair effay

just got a haircut but i don't like it, grow it out or buzz?

Yeah, you must be a real looker, huh?
>t. quasimodo

buzz

Yes

Dude's saying you're attractive enough to rock any style.

Oh damn. You're nice looking but seriously I don't think you can do a buzz.

the noose over neck style

These threads are cancer. How bout posting actual fits in waywt on this FASHION board, and leave the attention whoring for soc?

need more reccomended styles for faces

No one has insulted my face in WAYWT threads, so let's see if we can change that.

/soc/ is full of pictures of dicks and I'm trying to do nofap